TRUTH

Whitey BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/07/the-democrats-immigration-mistake/528678/
youtube.com/watch?v=z6IlGoeDIUQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe non-whites should get a job and stop creating ghettos.

>When you're American you don't know what it's like living in a totalitarian communist hellhole.
And we'd like to keep it that way, kthx.

>In July 2015, two months after officially announcing his candidacy for president, Sanders was interviewed by Ezra Klein, the editor in chief ofVox. Klein asked whether, in order to fight global poverty, the U.S. should consider “sharply raising the level of immigration we permit, even up to a level of open borders.” Sanders reacted with horror. “That’s a Koch brothers proposal,” he scoffed. He went on to insist that “right-wing people in this country would love … an open-border policy. Bring in all kinds of people, work for $2 or $3 an hour, that would be great for them. I don’t believe in that. I think we have to raise wages in this country.”
>Sanders came under immediate attack. Vox’s Dylan Matthews declared that his “fear of immigrant labor is ugly—and wrongheaded.” The president of FWD.us accused Sanders of “the sort of backward-looking thinking that progressives have rightly moved away from in the past years.” ThinkProgress published a blog post titled “Why Immigration Is the Hole in Bernie Sanders’ Progressive Agenda.” The senator, it argued, was supporting “the idea that immigrants coming to the U.S. are taking jobs and hurting the economy, a theory that has been proven incorrect.”
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/07/the-democrats-immigration-mistake/528678/

Bold talk for a man who owns three homes and didn't hold down a full time job until he was 40

I am quite proud that I don't know what it's like to live in a ghetto where my own people shoot each other and give each other HIV.

Good, but we still know what it's like to be poor.

Fake news

Bernie never said that

>"Yeah goyim, pay up!" the post
>What? Me pay? Don't be an antisemitie, we're the (((chosen people)))
>Oy vey. Help! This rancid goy is trying to steal my last shekel!

I hate this "whites aren't poor" bullshit. Many small white towns throughout this country are filled with poverty. The difference between poor blacks and poor whites is that whites are spread out more and don't bitch about their lives.

He lost.

When you're white, you don't know what it's like to be a nigger. Barely able to string two words together. Ready to kill at the slightest provocation. Dick the size of a baseball bat

It's amusing how the left likes to make fun of poor white trash while at the same time claiming all whites are rich.

This might be the most factually inaccurate statement I've ever heard. Sanders is a supreme cuck.

what ghetto does barny sandals kive in? doubles mang

>tfw you don't know what it's like to be Puar

Nice try Bernie

youtube.com/watch?v=z6IlGoeDIUQ

Fuck Bernie and his fat thieving wife.

Outside Burlington Vermont is pretty much nothing but a huge rural ghetto.

The only people with any money are bloodsuckers from out of town who no longer have to work for a living. Meanwhile, the real people of Vermont are voting with their feet or killing themselves with fentanyl and heroin as fast as they can.

Vermont is dying before our eyes. Bernie's done exactly shit to save it in 25 years in DC.

What if you're a white who is from the ghetto?

that's weird. I see poor white people all the time in LA sleeping on the streets

I watched this live, this is the first time I've seen it since. It's way worse than I remember. I hope he and his wife get raped by a pack of wild niggers.

I always felt like Vermont was always portrayed way nicer than it actually is, do you have any articles on the situation by chance?
I knew that commie fuck had to be messing up the state outside the capital.

I'm white and I grew up in the shithole called Corpus Christi. Shut the fuck up nigger.

DAS RITE WHITE BOI

for you

Any bets on when the missus will end up in jail for bank fraud?

Lmao I watched him say it live

>when you're white you don't know what it's like to be poor.
Is this a real quote, did he actually say this ?

Yes
Really makes you think

At least I'm not under investigation for fraud

>nobody even wants to be a construction worker or a painter or a landscaper or a chef, only immigrants can do these jobs! Dumb goyim, the gdp will go up! 1000 people making $3/hour is better than 100 people making $25/ hour. Got it now, goy?

Yeah, you don't get to live in the free housing of the ghetto if you're white. You have to move to a trailer park.

>when you're bernie sanders you don't know what it's like to work

This old Jewish cocksucker can go fuck himself.

I am an immigrant from Eastern Europe, and majority of folks there are poor - and all of them are white.

I hope this simple hypocritical fuck ends up in prison for fraud.

Explains why he wants to open more liberal arts colleges instead of trades schools. That 30k liberal arts degree will land them jack shit for a job then they will be able to live life LARPing as a minority.

AYO HOL UP

>Maybe non-whites should get a job and stop creating ghettos.

There are no jobs available to help most of them get out. NAFTA pulled the rug out from under them. Most of them were brought up in a completely feral culture. Very few of them can function in service industries or even in the trades.

What is a trailer park?