Why does everyone hate jews?

we have contributed so much to science without us their would be no Einstein, Bohr, Feynman, all Nobel laureates in physics and probably some of the smartest people who ever lived
this is no fluke
web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0956797611421206
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because you're an evil race of rats with no loyalty to your host nation. Convert or leave

don't call yourself a jew if you're not even shomer shabbat dumb goy nigger.

im reform

You are the living embodiment of corruption. Greed, hate and nepotism are all you are and all you have ever been. It's only a matter of time before you're thrown out of another country. Then another. Then another. Better start growing gills.

reform my ass, you can't just make up shit and call yourself a Jew. All the reforms are fucking morons. Judaism is a religion, reformed Judaism is no longer Judaism, as it is reformed. That's like a Christian calling them self a Jew because they follow "accommodated Judaism", which accommodated the legitimacy of Jesus' claim as son of god. You might be genetically Jewish, but what you practice aint judaism buddy.

many Jews stick together even if they are atheist many still learn Hebrew

This is true, but the communal aspect of Judaism directly involves adherence to the religion. In ancient Judea, you could leave whenever you wanted, but if you fucked a dude you were stoned. This wasn't because you fucked a dude, but because you stayed in their Jewish community and then fucked a dude. The whole point of the Jewish identity bit is to improve your mind by having others around you who have the jewish mindset. without the religion, you lose the mindset.

>why does everyone hate jews?

because jews ran the slave trade under moorish rule in Europe

He's admitting it, anything other than Orthodox jewry is atheistic. If you don't accept the messiah and you don't follow the teachings of the Talmud, you're either agnostic or atheistic. Reform and the so called "conservative" judaisms follow the teachings of the torah only in that they worship the body as the divine. It is a carnal blasphemy that denies the sanctity of the spirit over the body in the Holy Trinity and Pentateuch.

People hate Jews because the elites have been blaming Jews for everything bad for at least 2000 years. Anti-semitism is the oldest disinformation campaign still running.

A big reason for the disinformation was to cover up atrocities committed by the elites themselves.

All that stuff about Jews kidnapping Christian children and drinking their blood? Yeah, that was the elites themselves, raping, torturing and murdering the children of their serfs and getting away with it.

They have no loyalty to their host nation. You're also cherry picking. Jews also created communism and the sjw movement.

Oh man, lemme tell you about the orthodox my guy. I love ben shapiro, but those Pollock fuckers are absolute retards. They make up shit about golems, pronounce everything wrong, wear dumb hats, are super sexist like sand niggers, and do dumb shit expressively forbidden like pray at rabbi's graves (violation of first commandment, "avodah zarah"). No one even knows real Judaism today man. The whole thing has been fucked since the romans shit on the second temple.

You absolutely right though

reveal the flag, kike.

Hell I like Jews. They are fiscally competent, considerate, a bit funny, and they pose no threat for potential sexual partners. Israeli Jews are red-pilled on the barbarism of Africans and Arabs. They'll be the first one wiped out in any war, so they make a good shield.

It's too bad they have so few real men among them though. I feel sort of bad for them.

This. I don't hate them, to be frank. And I think they have contributed a deal to Western Culture, when they are, mind you, assimilated.

There's something about the culture though, that's capable of producing both admirable, creative men, and individuals that help breed some of the cancerous ideologies out there.

Jews had a monopoly over the patent industry they didn't invent shit.

>Jews are smart
Good so go be smart in the homeland we pay 20 billion a year for you to live in FPBP

I hate anyone who tries to thought lead by spamming the same damn dishonest script every day. I feel the same about the Muslim with that list of Western crimes that supposedly justify terrorism.

there are jews who don't follow the talmud like the קראים

Atheist Jews
>I'm just Culturally Jewish
Literally the worst type of kike.

>Jews bring it on themselves.

Nobody is saying Ashkenazi Jews aren't smart.

I am saying that Jews are incapable of creating anything for themselves as a people, and instead have to become parasites on already successful ethnic groups.

The issue at stake isn't that Ashkenzi Jews have or haven't bred intelligent and/or successful people, it's that they destroy everything they touch. If Einstein hadn't existed, someone else within 10 years of that point would've came up with it. I'm willing to trade that ut-to 10 years of slower growth so that my civilization and people isn't obliterated.

Why is this hick getting so upset?

/thread

You obviously don't understand anything about physics or science if you think Einstein's theory was inevitable and 10 years at that. Look up "Underdetermination of the theory by the evidence." There are literally an infinite number of possible theories to be had. Einstein's theory was one among an infinite number. Thus, there is as close to probability zero as one can asymptotically get that someone else would have come up with Einstein's theory. There were nearly 2000 years between Aristotle and Newton, and then 220 years from Newton to Einstein.

You are a typical fucking stormfag moron to claim "10 years" and suggest it was inevitable. STFU and carry manure. It is literally all you are good for.

Jews have created, truly created, far in disproportionate excess to Eurotrash goys.

WTF did Europe create? Agriculture stolen from the near east. Christianity was stolen from the Jews. War technology, writing and philosophy was stolen from the Greco-Romans (who belonged culturally and intellectually to the near east, not Europe). Clocks, pumps, astronomy, science, etc from Egyptians and Chinese. Even ship building, navigation, sea-faring, and maps to the new world were stolen from other nations.

Eurotrash has only ever ripped off from others and then practiced treachery on those stolen from.

BTW, stormfags (and the like) in particular have the lowest IQs among whites, no different than niggers.

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0956797611421206

Your people also created capitalism and communism yet somehow the alt-right hates you for doing both. (Just can't win with these people).

It's not possible for anyone to be this stupid, so you must be a troll.