Serious question Sup Forums, how do we turn Washington red...

Serious question Sup Forums, how do we turn Washington red? Everyone I know has way more right leaning conservative views than they have liberal views. So how do we overcome Seattle and Olympia?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cedar_River_(Washington)
youtube.com/watch?v=2cMYfxOFBBM&
campusreform.org/?ID=5549
pnwu.edu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

remove seattle
it's more cancerous than the entirety of california

Cascadia subduction event will cause mass devastation in the urban areas and a prolonged exodus. FEMA's very softball estimate is 12,000 people killed in Washington and Oregon and a slow population bleed out of the area as we saw in New Orleans following Katrina.

nice ID
>Nrgiggzf

Thurstonfag here.
Plz help

Pass a law stating that the majority vote is dependent on each county, not a few with the majority population.

Do something about this, I suppose.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cedar_River_(Washington)

send the californians back home.

Piercefag here. Everyone I know from Thurston county is a trump supporter.

>Whatcom

It's literally a single university that ruined that beautiful county. I went to see trump up there in Lynden and the protesters were absolutely the most vile form of human life imaginable.

It's just olympia then.
I still see plenty of trump signs in my town

Olympia reporting in.

The left will eat itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=2cMYfxOFBBM&

I've never heard of of Western students doing that sort of thing. Though, I don't leave my apartment much except to go to class, so I wouldn't really know.

Drive Safe, Trump Truck

I want to move to Washington. Where should I look into? Conservative from the Midwest btw

Get out of Oly proper, there are trump people everywhere. Even out on steamboat.

Washington and Oregon would both be solid red states if we removed Seattle and Portland, respectively.

We need to just exile all the libtards to California and then cut it off from the rest of America.

Probably Eastern Washington. I'd keep as far away from Seattle as possible.

Whatcom/Skagit counties

isn't the climate there like a desert though? I just want cool weather and mountains

spilt the state

>how do we turn Washington red?

Divide and conquer boys

Push for laws that force anti-whites to pay financial reparations for their crime of genocide against whites for the rest of their lives, O.P.

Do you not see the fucking protests in red square? What are you some shut-in STEM fag?

I was there during the Michael Brown bullshit and the Black student union with all their pet libcucks and that kike president Shepard were all in a Kumbaya circle praying over the life of a literal subhuman criminal.

At least the school is still 90% white, even though 75% are libcucks.

Tell me about wenatchee

I'm a shut-in geology fag. I've seen a few crowds of people there every once in a while, and the occasional group of half a dozen people holding signs, but never anything too extreme. I always thought of Western as a pretty typical university with a normal amount of crazy libtards, but nothing that would get them on the news.

206 where we at.

I've never been there

that makes two of us

Best solution is out-breed them. Get Trump out there talking about how patriotic it is to have lots of kids. And keep the Mexicans afraid. Don't need a wall, cell phone videos of "barbaric and un-American" ICE raids followed by media obsession and left-wing protests would be fantastic

Short-term is irrelevant

Seattle transplant to Olympia still afflicted with acute two-oh-sickness

>nothing that would get them on the news.
campusreform.org/?ID=5549

This was kind of big news.

Look About 30%ish of the whites/asians there and even some of the other minorities are pretty chill and non crazy (even some conservative, especially in CBE), but the rest of the student body is literally hate all whites and fuck drumpf. Worst 2 years of my life. I literally felt ashamed to go there.

What's the best university in WA?

Trade school

Easy. Just change the voting method from popular vote to "whoever wins the most counties in the state" wins. That way, all counties will be equally powerful.

Deport all the fucking spics and poos and break up Amazon and Microsoft. That will crush Seattle's economy down enough that the caliniggers stop flooding in and some of the techbros will leave.

> the old red and blue means jack shit meme
Dems target urban voters and their interests while Repubs target people in the country and suburbs.

Start a new party that caters to more regional interests and cities will start looking like their host states.

Or just replace mail in ballots with strict voter ID.

Lol no you fucking stupid low IQ retard.

Probably UW.

Isn't it kind of "mandatory" for universities to hate whites and love minorities? I'm not saying that Western isn't at fault for this, but I feel like most universities have done this at some point.

Dividing the country from the city people is another divide and conquer tactic popularized by these types of maps. They are misleading.

Anywhere with an ROTC program

Federal policy pushes them towards it. God bless Betsy DeVos.

Nope, a school president has never came out and literally said "We want less whites". Of course the students say that shit.

Not even the most crazy liberal school.

It's pretty trashy. Like ellensburg but with more trees and mountains and shit. Nicer environment but the town is run down as a motherfucker.

How the fuck are you from Washington and haven't at least passed through Wenatchee?

The people are alright though.

is yakima ok?
i want to go to med school there
i have the NWF in mind

No. Yakima is horrible and overrun by Mexican gangs. Google the Yakima news.

You want Richland or Kennewick. Maybe Spokane if you want a bit more city.

>fight for israel

Little Mexico tbqh

Pierce County here. The solution is to gas all King County residents.

but i need to go here for med school
pnwu.edu

Yellowstone will blow and Sup Forumsacks will flock to the Cascadia Exclusion Zone.
CHEEKI

Sucks to be you. Hope you like taco trucks and home invasion robberies.

Midwesterner planning to move to Seattle soon.

Can you faggots actually give any arguments outside of muh liberal joos why Seattle is bad? Its consistently ranked one of the top cities to live in.

Inb4 expensive

Guess what EVERY fucking place worth living outside the midwest is expensive

shit man where do I live if most places there are either liberals or spic gangs

Yeah go somewhere else probably senpai

98117 reporting in.

Nordic pride.

>So how do we overcome Seattle and Olympia?
Outbreed them.

Tri cities isn't too bad yet but it's going the wrong direction politically with all the boomer retirees moving in from California. It's also fucking blowing up the real estate market.

the cultural differences will shock the fuck out of you.

there is no other drawback.

Fuck off we're full.

i can do it for my cause

besides if you haven't noticed the entirety of the united states is little mexico

tu sabes wey

Downtown is full of piss stained hobos and dirty needles. There is a large statue of Lenin. Starbucks doesn't taste any better on Pike Place.

You can't, Seattle decides for the whole state, and there's no way you can turn a big, diverse and leftist city red. Also, seattle is growing and getting more diverse so it will send its librards and spics/chinks to other counties and it will turn them blue

> NWF
I believe in the Homeland, but I'm starting to think the Northwest Imperative guys are more on the ball than Harold "Sonichu" Covington. As much as he talks shit about putting down the nachos and getting off the computer, I haven't seen him do anything as effective as the Pikeville rally ... ever.

We want a Homeland. We need leaders and men of action, not neckbeards who are "b-word"-level fat.

I'm also looking to move to the Pacific Northwest to support independence. Unfortunately in tech it's hard to get anything outside of Seattle or Spokane.

Lived here forever. It's not that bad if you're coming for work. You might have a hard time making friends though. Look up the Seattle Chill. We all have 3-4 friends we're super tight with and don't want anymore. Everyone here will be super polite, but will never invite you to hang out and come up with excuses if you invite them.

Horrible roads, terrible drivers, extremely expensive, constant protests, corrupt politicians, 9 months of gray rain and too many Indian/Chinese people.

You're probably right.

I'm not even liberal. I lean conservative. I just want to go somewhere thats mostly white with good paying fucking JOBS and no spics

I get it man. You'll be ok as an unaffiliated white guy. Stay safe.

give up bumpkin, move to idaho

Remove libtards.

all we have to do is expose just how corrupt the local politicians really are.

they are slimy pieces of shit, a pile of snakes.

half of them put on a fake smile and said they were voting for hillary and voted for bernie or trump.

at this point we need to pull them into the fold rather than disenfranchise them that bernie was a crooked jew and hillary was a trator. They should see the light, but be comforted by the truth that republicans are their real friends in this whole mess.

I fucking wish

Midwesterner here, moved to Seattle.

Fucking hate this city. The nature is beautiful, but the people suck. Except for the really pretentious areas, there's garbage all over the place. And tagging/shit graffiti everywhere, even nice-ish areas. There seems to be a general lack of care or consideration for others if people can't score "I'm a good person" points off it.

Superficial. I feel like I moved into an actualized Facebook community full of virtue signaling fucks.

Leaving asap. Would not recommend, desu.

the most important thing is the idea. relocating all white warriors to the NW. we organize once we relocate, the most important thing and idea is in itself the relocation and consolidation of our manpower.

imo anyways.

live in Selah

I suspect the NWF is a honeypot meme designed to move white nationalists into deep blue states where they can't do any harm.

i plan on being the doctor/a millitant for the NWF. i can handle beaners, i doubt a med school would be in that unsafe of an area. i go to med school, i come home and study. not much for me to be in a risky position during this time. after, i will relocate to a whiter area.

we will have to force the wogs out at some point, however. beans stand no chance against organized white men. this is our country, holmes. besides, i'm not starting a family during med school. i can take care of myself.

Remove atheists, and you'll resolve your liberal, communist, and antifa issues.

Agreed. Selfishly, even if the tipping point is not reached soon, I'd love to leave the shit-heaps of Detroit and Chicago behind.

I also realize we may not see new statehood or sovereignty in my lifetime. I'm just sick of everything becoming neo-California and everyone pretending life should be like how they remember The Magic Schoolbus.

Unselfishly, well, 14/88. Ideally somewhere I can spot a truck full of coons from a mile away.

A honeypot would mean it's a meme strong enough to draw white supremacists as part of a sting operation, like the KKK. While that's possible, frankly I don't think Harold has the draw.

If anything you should wonder why quite so many actors in the DNC are JUST NOW calling for the removal of Confederate statues. Blacks barely care, at least the local ones. They're getting Good Boy Points for all of this, but who's doling them out?

Surely not the same people who pay for the care and feeding of that faggot Fremont troll and the Lenin statue?

Thanks that actually helps a lot.

I'm from one of big black violent midwest cities. I'd be willing to put up with fake people if it means few niggers and a decent paying job. Really work is my motivation. Not great job prospects for educated people in my city outside of IT.

we organize, balkanization is inevitable if we are organized. if we are scattered, we lose the country and a section of it when balkanization occurs.

of course we can do harm, homie. we stock up on firearms, we have a shitload of children. there really isn't much more we can do besides that.

organization and relocation is key. imo

hm. this works. is 10 minutes from yakima that different?

You will have to physically remove Seattle

I'm unfortunately in a similar position to
Seattle is one of the few markets with anything in my line of work. The past three job screens have been conducted by H1-B seat-warmers. None of them understood why "please visually diagram a properly sorted red-black three" doesn't work over the phone.

This is not an exaggeration. Tech is Hell and getting browner by the day. I would much rather be in Seattle or Redmond than San Francisco, though.

How bout this?? Confine all the people in seattle to downtown and just let them loose. According to the "mouse utopia", they will reduce the population themselves.

Drive Safe, Trump Truck

who /easternwashington/?

>tfw mexicans eerywhere but were still red

I went to the graduation ceremony for Washington State University. I had to sit through hours of self-congratulatory SJW-themed speeches given by womyn studies professors, "diversity" counsellors, and Trump-hating politicians. There were thousands of new mush-brained graduates that were forced to take feminist, racial and anti-capitalist courses.

Pic related, that Mizzou assistant prof ("I need some muscle here!") who was canned is now at a Tacoma college. All the nutbars migrate to the coasts.

Trouble is they're introducing enough Asians and Indians who aren't "with the program" who are having kids in droves. Soon enough Seattle's public school makeup with resemble San Francisco's. You simply can't force Asians and Indians to take the same population crash as "the beautiful ones," at least not within a generation.

The message "don't have kids until you're ready" was such a poison pill.

wait you live here too?
nice

Yes, but there are these people called POGs.