You're all a bunch of virgins because you won't fuck negresses

If Sup Forums can look at AFRICAN GODDESSES and not sprout a stiffy there's only two explainations for it.

1. They are virgin autists who have never felt the inside of a negro vagina with their BIG WHITE COCK

2. They are faggots and only fuck black men rather then women

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchhstp/healthdisparities/africanamericans.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She should be with me, that sports cuck is ugly.

He need to works on his biceps, and his neck has potential for neck rolls.

Remember the days when Sup Forums wasn't Sup Forums

I sure do

sage

Politically speaking, I would date a black qt. I just don't want herp and etc.. Black dudes have lots of diseases so black grills who date them probably do as well. Millennial dating is a paradox.

Yea he may be ugly but I bet you don't play sports

Pic related is a total chad

Remember when you weren't such a faggot? Pepperidge Farm remembers

Race mixing is common now, I'd hedge my bets that the chances of catching something from a degenerate white bitch and a black girl are near equal

In the words of D.H. Lawrence:
"I was really getting bitter. I thought there was no real sex left: never a woman who'd really 'come' naturally with a man: except black women, and somehow, well, we're white men: and they're a bit like mud."

I'd say his shoulders and chest are the least impressive, keep in mind he's wearing football pads

What did he mean by this?

I don't want a degenerate white girl for ltr but they're all degenerates

What a bitch looking chad at that. He needs to look like me :)

It's okay, there's always the NegressPill waiting for you when you finally give up on white sluts

OP's reasoning.

>I have trouble dating the people of my own community, therefore I will attempt to hookup with someone from a different culture

Pics or gtfo

>it's an autistic op episode

>The Portugoose thinks he's white

Manny, these negresses are your people. Not so sure why you're angry

>the pot calling the kettle black

Dude was depressed, looking for fulfillment in sex and not finding it in English women, whom he found cold and frigid. He traveled to Mexico and wasn't impressed with them either. Black women seemed to be naturally animal-like and genuine - truly enjoying the sex act. But he was not attracted to them, and found them repulsive. So he was stuck in a sort of whirlpool of frustration.

I don't want want you to be jacking off to my greatness. And besides your first response to my comment took way too long. I need to get up early. Just remember that i am right. And the fag in the picture is a bitch. Good night sweet tits.

So basically the only way to ever truly enjoy the embrace of a woman is to fuck a mud but be able to overcome her blackness

Will they date gullible ruralfag programmers who aren't high earners yet? Am 6'2/Chad looking but autist.

rekt

>implying black women would even want to have sex with me in the first place

Tbh they'd go for any average looking white dude over 5'6, in my experience, they just never approach white men first because they assume all white guys think black girls are gross

please see>

black grills aren't groace though desu. I almost dated one freshman year. She dated a chad who had a nice ass car and I got legit depressed for a few days.

Is this the Croat poster?

This is true. At least be my experience.

I'm a Burger as you can see from my geo flag

>multicolored stab wounds
>appealing
Yeah eh

Nice flag

Well, I realize that but they think white men find them gross

>tfw had a really cute black Jamaican girl crushing on me back in like middle school

Nothing wrong with black girls if they're whitewashed and don't embrace thug culture.

Nothing wrong with fucking them. Just breeding with one. No child of mine will be a half-breed.

Why aren't you race mixing pol

I will teach them that I appreciate them with muh thicc dicc user. Especially if they look like slim-thick qt.3.14 in

Lol you'd get along good with the dude who just posted this

all the shills posting at this time, what timezone these shills on?

Nice gross sex you have. Enjoy the nagging and emasculation

Like all submissive women, they will follow in the direction of their man. They may be thuggish at first but they will follow your lead

>nice flag
>has a bundle of sticks faggot flag without the balls called pink swastika

Bleach but no babies, I like it

Why are you improving the lives of both females and also brown people

>Replying to the wrong post

nice going fagboy

>Calls me gross for finding black women attractive
>Is homosexual

How can he ever recover?

How does it feel to fuck a black woman?

there's nothing wrong with some nice bbc

The feel is about the same but they get more into it than any white woman would

It amuses me to make them think they're important and relevant to this world for anything other than breeding.

I'm not going for it mainly due to the fact that I haven't met a black woman who meets my standards: smart, well groomed, not ghetto and educated. Also, black women have a very high rate of various STD/STIs so I'd rather not fuck one as I have a higher likelihood of catching something from them: cdc.gov/nchhstp/healthdisparities/africanamericans.html

If you wrap it you should have no problem unless you're a muff diver

Having sex with your own race is same as incest. Should be illegal.

jeez I wouldn't take it that far buddy

need ones of these

great