What happened to strong, manly, lead male characters in western cartoons? Why did they suddenly disappear?

What happened to strong, manly, lead male characters in western cartoons? Why did they suddenly disappear?

Gargoyles was gay as hell though, probably why so many turned into fags. Thundercats was gay as fuck too.

Masculinity shouldn't be encouraged

Cartoon heroes are no longer about a hero a kid wants to grow to be like, but a character a kid can relate to. You don't look up to the lead characters, but project your shitty life onto them.

And don't get me started on He-Man and the Masters of the Universe.

this. you nailed it.

>implying Thundercats didn't propagate European identity

>Garogyles was gay as hell
Correct, but its the best form of gay, and it taught family values.

agreed

The banner for Sup Forums should have "Its the Jews" so that people can stop making threads with obvious answers.

As I remember Goliath was very very beta.

I'm pretty sure Steven Universe wants to project the average kid as being a faggot and failure so that kids see that as normal.

I remember wanting to be like this motherfucker right here. Was he Sup Forums approved?

Man I only watched that shit because internet was slow as fuck back in the days, tv was my main form of entertainment. I had to watch that boring shit, if internet was like it is now back then I would have watched anime instead of western cartoons.

Goliath was alpha as hell, Elisa was craving his D since their first meeting. The only beta in the show was Brooklyn.

Goliath was just a patriarchal gentleman

>Brooklyn
>beta

Perfectly predicted the future.

Gargoyles was the best cartoon.

But he was a liberal traitor who preferred to race-mix with a human girl than be with a qt3.14 of his own kind who totally wanted his D.

Women

Its this, kids these days just want their funnies, and cartoon companies realize that making a cheap flash cartoon can sell just as much merchandise as a well animated story driven cartoon.

Teen Titans Go is cheap to make, sells a lot of merch, and is attractive to autistic kids.

Goliath fell out of love with Demona when he learned that she's the reason his whole clan/family died. Thats pretty much a permanent boner kill, and he didn't see Elisa in a sexual light until she got garged.

Well, it's a meme, so you're right in fact, user.

Demona had an amazing amount of depth for a villain of a kids cartoon. The show painfully illustrated precisely how a qt loyal wife could end up as a genocidal monster with no hope for redemption.

>not watching "we wuz kangz - alive!"

>raised by grandparents because parents irresponsible and fucked off somewhere
>live in shithole polluted city
>apartment complex full of illegal aliens and deadbeats
>best friend is a nigger
>wears a kilt aka a waist fedora
>his grandfather has fantasies about giving hitler a wedgie

not Sup Forums approved

lmfao Sup Forums exposes all

What about Black Panter?

OP the strong manly lead character was bumped aside to make room for Grrrrrl power characters. Show creators are so terrified of being called sexist that it's virtually a law that any white males has to be either the coward or the comic relief or both pic related.

>Black Panter

why the fuck do you think leafbro, might have to do with a liberal agenda that is successfully ruining our country

Or they have to be a "loveable monster" like the gargoyles now. Basically you can't be a GOOD capable, strong, independent, superior white male character now UNLESS you're flat out furry bait or a villain who always loses due to hubris.

Demona's motivations made no sense.

>Goliath got turned to stone by humans which makes her sad so she gets revenge by helping humans bring goliath back to life so that she can destroy goliath

Can you do this next?

nobody ever said she was smart.

This. Never thought I'd agree with an ancap.

Goliath was literally Sup Forums before she met that qt asian and became Sup Forums

>Was he Sup Forums approved?
No, he has a black friend.

What's wrong with zim?

I don't know. I loved the show, but I want to see how it stacks up to Sup Forums's standards.

Why the fuck is there a smiley face in place where that fucking swastika should be?

I think it's fine. There doesn't seem to be any blue pill nonsense in it at least.

don't forget the legend of horror trans progressive whorra

biggest problem with this show was all the annoying lol randumb kids that wouldn't stop talking about it. those retards killed it for me. weebs did the same thing for anime.

Only good cartoons were Tom and Jerry also Looney Toons.

Vegeta is my childhood hero.

I ate them all. Oof got me all gassy too

BRAAAAAAAAAAAP

Vasquez is the embodiment of "everybody but me is retarded, sigh".