Should parents like this be punished for the obvious trauma and psychiatric services this child will end up having...

Should parents like this be punished for the obvious trauma and psychiatric services this child will end up having later in life?

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=crotchfruit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes. what the fuck is wrong with these people? i feel like I'm childish and I'm 22 and if i had a kid i wouldn't ditch it

instead of subscribers it says "jet ski owners" ffs
could these people be any shittier?

They realized they'd be shit parents and put the kid away to a probably better couple.

Yeah they're stupid, but things could be much worse.

wew. horrible faggots on rebbit
>surprise

truuuuu

>by the time I found out it was too late to abort
What? That stupid bitch didn't realize she hadn't bled for 3 moons?

2 years old is a bit too late. That poor kid will have some issues. This piece of shit can't even spell.

Don't want to have kids? Whatever, I don't care? Want to have an abortion, go for it, as long as it's in the first trimester it's not even a fetus yet, much less a baby. Have a kid and say 'meh, don't feel like doing this' you're a piece of shit.

People in third world countries give up their kids because they can't even afford to feed and clothe them, and they know some white guilt libtard will adopt their child and provide more than they ever could. Choosing not to have kids because your a selfish shit is fine, but choosing to abandon one is not.

>crotch fruit
this one broke me for some reason

things i learned today

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=crotchfruit

Considering the poster can't even spell "keep" I can't help but feel like that kid dodged a bullet.
Here's hoping she gets cysts on her womb and has to have it removed.

probably a troll honestly

>mfw I grew up in a house with 5 of my siblings
>we had a boat, jetski and a holiday house on a lake out in the country
>these retarded dropkicks think that having a jetski is somehow a replacement to the biological purpose of their lives

They're not just unfit parents. They're unfit to live.

Link?

I want to shit on her

It's a fake. 85% of images you see on Sup Forums are fake.

So first they try to murder their son by attempting to have an abortion. After they are told 'no', they decide to keep him and probably do an absolutely shitty job raising him for the first two years of his life. Then, give him to complete strangers so they can do God knows what with him because they want to get drunk a few nights a week and don't feel like being bothered.

Honestly, how are shitty people like this even produced? What does a person go through to become like that? We all know this "couple" were a pair of liberals too.

I honestly hope this couple lives until their 120 years old each. I hope at around the age of 40 they begin to wish they'd had kids, so they can live the next 80 alone with only their drunken memories to keep them company.

Keep is spelled "kepp" 3 times.
The letter "p" is also involved in numerous other mistakes.

There's an EWO up now, go post this.

it would've actually been worse for these two to raise that child. at least that child will now go into the world without having these two fuck ups ruin him further

>She sounds like a natural stand-up comic

Literally the second thread down:
>β€œIt is wrong to bear children out of need, wrong to use a child to alleviate loneliness, wrong to provide purpose in life by reproducing another copy of oneself. It is wrong also to seek immortality by spewing one's germ into the future as though sperm contains your consciousness!” ― Irvin Yalom
>Irvin Yalom
>((((((IRVIN YALOM)))))))
And then:
>I Didn't Reproduce Day | Real Time with Bill Maher
>((((((Bill Maher))))))
Absolutely kike inspired.

The ultimate good goyim.

Whatever, I'm all for genetic wastemen not continuing their bloodline.

I want someone to mass doxx reddit so that I can start hunting them down and killing them.

So, your wish for these "unfit", "retards", is to have children and educate those to their "best ability", huh?
Is that how you've been made?

If they think they're that shitty, I'm inclined to believe them.

when they are old and nobody loves them they will regret it.