Just curious...

just curious, how many Sup Forumstards out there that are against race-mixing in general because they're not fucking retards, but incidentally have mixed race relatives that they genuinely love?

i have 2 mulatto nephews that thank the Lord tend to express their Caucasian side more often than their jigaboo fathers' side.

SHILLTHREAD

DO NOT REPLY

THIS IS AN OBVIOUS SHILLTHREAD

hey, fuck.off, seriously, i don't care if someone calls me a nigger lover or calls their half-nigger niggers a nigger. i'm just curious.

I think that on the rare occasion that it would happen without a media agenda pushing white girls into it, it's not too bad. I think that without the Jews pushing it, it would be a rare anomaly where the negro in question was probably a better specimen and capable of being a decent parent. The mixed offspring would also be an anomaly that, while perhaps bullied in childhood, would either go negro and vanish into that gene pool or act civilized enough to also pair with a white spouse and minimize the negro genes over time.

In other words, it's fine when it occurs as it should, rarely and with more quality. It's garbage and Jewish BS the way it's pushed and happening in reality since it leaves destruction in it's path.

It happens naturally with or without external influence.

No, you're the only one with niggers in your family.

How old are they? Is the father still around? What do you think will happen when the racial tensions in the US increase in the future?

I'm against race-mixing purely for cultural reasons.

I am against different classes mixing for biological reasons. I think different classes mixing is worse than race mixing to be honest.

I would prefer a new caste system based off IQ and other measures of intelligence were to be made.

They'll go full nigger once they're older. Like all other animals, the call of the wild is irresistible to them.

probably because their shadowed father isnt around and their mother is single.

Nope, its just you

Those of mixed race arent my blood, I have more blood in common with an Aryan stranger than a mulatto sibling, organ compatibility will be toast too so no such thing as mixed race siblings.

Say I had a mulatto son, I would be more related to an aryan stranger than my own son, mixing races is suicide.

Yeah you have clearly no idea how genetics work

Someone of your race is more relayed to you than a mixed race sibling in everything.

My family has no niggers in it because I'm from Quebec and for most families here that's a big no no, unless you're from Montreal that anglo jew city.

When you have been Mind-Pattern-Programmed by the BQMTJ....

How do you know anything you are "Thinking" in your mind is reality?

You will answer to God in your own way, and Thou Shalt NOT Adulterate is pretty clear order.

Allegedly written in God's own hand?

I find that pretty frightening, but some folks are cavalier enough to give the finger to God?

Good Luck with that?

There's one cousin of mine who has three mixed race kids from two fathers, one's a mulatto and the others are half-Indian. We don't talk about her much and the kids are hellions.

I do truly feel sorry for people of mixed race. Especially those "Whites" in America with 1.5625% African ancestry. In my eyes, they are too White to be Black and too Black to be White. Race mixing is a crime against the White race, but it is also cruel to the children that are a product of it. Race mixing is child abuse.

You should kill those abominations

Jesus Christ, the mental gymnastics you partake in must be and hourly occurrence.

My cousin miscarried her mulatto child thank God.

The family was relieved, she came to her senses and now has two beautiful white babies.

Yea you should just fucking murder children. In almost every post is the same mentality. I honestly believe you do not deserve to live. Any one who thinks like you. You are all pathetic and spend countless hours on the internet and your insecurities have literally no bounds at all. It is way too obvious you feel threatened for no fucking reason. We all agree globalism is bad at least.