Delaware Professor: Otto Warmbier got ‘what he deserved’

People from all over the country are calling for a (((University of Delaware))) adjunct professor Kathy Dettwyler to be fired

>Anthropology professor
>Posing to kikebook
>Otto "got exactly what he deserved"
>He had "typical of a mindset of a lot of the young, white, rich, clueless males who come into my classes."
>"Maybe in the US, where young, white, rich, clueless white males routinely get away with raping women"

Holy shit, these fucking liberal bags of shit doing mental gymnastics - and these faggot kids just lap it up.
The liberal unhinged degeneracy along with all the stupid god damn fucking niggers and worthless teenager and 20 somethings infesting everywhere I go need to be controlled or deported to the middle of the atlantic. I don't know how much more of this shit I can FUCKING TAKE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5719z
timesofisrael.com/otto-warmbiers-family-kept-his-jewishness-under-wraps-while-north-korea-held-him-hostage/
youtube.com/watch?v=B_k9TaSWRi4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck forgot link: archive.is/5719z

The kid was a stupid kike, stealing propaganda poster would surely end in death camp jailtime and being a Westerner certainly does not help at all.

He deserved it though

Otto Warmbier is a class a fucking retard who really did get what he deserved,
Close to 10000 america go to north Korea each year, they dont end up dead or in prison.

There's no solid proof he did it. The only evidence the norks presented was a grainy video that doesn't show his face.

Only an idiot goes to a country where the government is known to kidnap foreign nationals for political bargaining chips. I have no sympathy for the man or anyone that goes to N. Korea.

>Jew gets killed by Korean Ethnostate

I don't see the problem?

Reminder that Otto was a confirmed Jew who fabricated a slander about the Methodist church to justify stealing the North Korean banner.

timesofisrael.com/otto-warmbiers-family-kept-his-jewishness-under-wraps-while-north-korea-held-him-hostage/

Holy fucking echo chamber. Even if he stole that poster, this (((professor))) has her head so far up her own ass - she thinks this is awesome. You millennial faggots seem to be ok with that.

Wrong reasoning but right conclusion.

Don't forget that the norks """"""""""found the poster in his bag"""""""""" too.

You sound like a SJW

>Otto Warmbier got ‘what he deserved’
She's right, you know.
Warmbier was a Christian missionary, which is a form of imperialistic disrespect to an existing culture.
He also stole shit.
He has a really shitty name too.
I'm afraid that he really didn't deserve to live.
Let's get behind this professor and defend free speech for all Americans.

There's no solid proof that "Otto Warmbier" was even a real person and not just some CIA identity. His little performance when he was being sentenced looked like some fake as fuck Robbie Parker-tier acting. Whole thing is probably just a hoax.

People like you are why there are people like her.
Tone down your language and practice some self-control if you want gain the moral high ground

Day of the rope user, be patient.

She's right though.
>Go to totalitarian communist state
>Act like a nigger
>Get gulag'd
>Cry

liberals are fucking cancer, I really hope we get to slaughter the fuck out of them sometime soon.

She's right, white men need to learn that their white privilege doesn't allow them to break the law in ethnic cultures and get away with it
Death might have been harsh, but it made an example out of him

I don't know dude. Sometimes I just wish that there was a safe planet for us to secretly travel to, away from these degenerates.

>Healthy young frat boy goes to North Korea
>lives, able to breath on his own
>gets shipped to America
>DIES
>Many such cases!

>American Healthcare

Where's your evidence that white men use their "white privilege" to their advantage in other ethnic cultures?

He was a jewish spy

Kek, trips of truth.

What the fuck was he thinking? North Korea is literally the last country I would do some nigger shit in.

I won't lie, I really feel like visiting North Korea because it would be very adventurous and daring, but if I ever went there, I would act like a cuck and obey every single order for dear life. Americans really are asshole tourists wherever they go, even in North Korea lmao.

Easily preventable doesn't mean deserved. If a white woman walks through the hood dressed provocatively and gets raped, she could have easily prevented it with better decisions, but it doesn't excuse her rapists.

This.

>Being a bootlicking cuck
Nuke the fuckers so they can't do something like this again

its really creepy to think that if something bad happens to you there are evil ass bitches with 6 figure jobs that will celebrate it just because of the color of your skin and genitalia. And they do it in the name of racism and sexism lol.

>"Maybe in the US, where young, white, rich, clueless white males routinely get away with raping women"

Jesus any white kid that doesn't immediate leave his class and file a complaint deserve what they get.

Free speech

This

North Korea isn't some international hotspot or some shit, there's no fucking reason for anyone to be going there

When are we going to give a Nobel Peace Prize to Kim Jong-un?

>professor
>six figure

lol

He did though you faggot best Korea is fair and welcomed him and he steals? Gulaged

Ha my dad used to teach there

What's Denis Rodman doing over there?

>Anthropology teacher

Can only imagine the lies she teaches those kids

What a racist

like entitled piece of shit niggers don't steal everything and get offended about "racism" when they get called out?

Look, I hate criminals too, but he probably didn't do it. The Norks were just thirsty for some American blood--does anyone here think he had a fair fucking trial? The evidence was circumspect at best and the charge was trivial at worst.

I think they just wanted to torture an American to death for fun. They've sure as fuck done worse before, they once killed an American over a shitty tree, supposedly planted by Kim Jung Il himself. It's horseshit, we have no reason to believe that he committed the crime at all, even if he confessed to it--of course the fucking Norks tortured him, why wouldn't they?

Unbelievable. Remember what country we're dealing with here, Christ it's like I'm talking to Jason Unruhe again.

>guy is shot after beating a man to the ground
>"NOT JUSTIFIED"
>guy is shot after hitting the police, grabbing at a police officer's gun, and then charging at him
>"HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT"
>guy is tortured and murdered for allegedly stealing a poster
>"HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED"

Are you stupid? Trump cuck faggots right here at Sup Forums were loving this kid got smoked.

Pay attention fuckface.

maybe not exactly what he deserved, but he got what should have been expected which amounts to the same thing

Every country has a right to run their place the way they want it. Most countries have idiotic laws and if i visit some US state and fuck a 17yo I can go to prison for life and it wouldn't be a surprise for me

And none of you would expect to get off scot-free if you go to Saudi Arabia and slap some sheikh's wife's ass or something.

Accuse the professor of either anti semitism or 'thinly veiled' antisemitism

>but he probably didn't do it

He was literally caught on video doing it.

>Accuse the professor of either anti semitism or 'thinly veiled' antisemitism

This is how i feel. I mean, fuck North Korea and what they did was terrible, but what kind of a person voluntarily goes to North Korea? If i went to North Korea i would expect to be tortured to death.

She didn't name the jew, but she was talking about the jew.

warm-beer might actually go down in the history books as one of the most pathetic faggots of all time

>go to totalitarian country
>nog out
>get most obvious prison sentence ever
>cry like a bitch on TV
>pwease mr kim i didnt mean it
>after a few months of physical labor his frail body fails
>at this point even kim feels bad for this faggot
>send his diapered comatose body back to mommy and daddy
>still dies
they should dress him in a soiled diaper before they put him into his cuck-casket

Thanks

Reminds me of that SJW sweden chick who went to the congo to promote multiculturism and got her head chopped off

most of /pol agreed with her just few days ago...

A grainy video, could've been fake.

Otto Warmbier's high school graduation Speech

youtube.com/watch?v=B_k9TaSWRi4

I wrote a song about Otto Warmbier. It's meant to be performed as a hardcore punk piece. What does Sup Forums think?

--------------------------------------------------------------

You went to North Korea
You went to fucking North Korea
Even though you were American
You went to motherfucking North Korea

You tried to steal a sign
You tried to steal a fucking sign
Even though you were American
You tried to steal a motherfucking sign

You were arrested for it
You got fucking arrested for it
You tried to cry like a little bitch
And those fucking chinks didn't care

Then they put you in a labor camp
They put you in a fucking labor camp
And a bunch of North Korean people
Fucked you in the ass and mouth

Then you went into a coma
You went into a fucking coma
And now you're fucking brain dead
Because you got fucked in the ass by Koreans

Now your family is putting you in the ground
Now you're in the fucking ground
You stupid fucking crybaby faggot
Now you're rotting in the ground.

The moral of the story,
It's the moral of the fucking story,
Is don't go to Korea,
Or don't cry like a faggot if you do

They say you're in a better place
They say you're in a fucking better place
But God hates fags
So you're probably in Hell

Ow the edge

Fucking communists man.

>white males routinely get away with raping women"

What does that have to do with stealing a fucking poster your marxist cunt?

UD Alumnus here. Topkek, I took Dettwyler's class for an easy A elective.

She teaches anthropology bullshit. Just as pozzed as you'd think Argues that women are physically no different than men, and has this insane pedestal about how mothers should all breastfeed their children until they're like 6 years old. Typical crazy leftist, but her class was piss-easy.

Also, keep in mind that Otto Warmbier is a kike too

Q: Why does Dr. Pepe come in a bottle?
A: Feels good man.

Could he have imagined to die from north korean torture after being sentenced to life in prison for snatching a banner from a hotel?

Life plays its own mean little pranks sometimes

pwease send more spies to Best Korea amewika

they are funny peoples

Too bad Seth Putnam is dead.

He admitted to it you stupid fuck. He was doing it for $10k and membership to a Jewish secret society.

You Got Tortured To Death By A Totalitarian Communist Regime In Asia (You're Gay)

This.

Yeah, that shows you how deranged her mind is with just that one statement. What the fuck does rape have to do with this case, and why even bring it up to bash all white males? She must be one of those freaks who take their progressive stack so seriously that she believes non-whites can't rape because they don't have power.

He was Jewish so it's actually okay

>He deserved it
Yes
>For the reasons exposed by that cunt
Nah

>People like you are why there are people like her
There are people like her because kikes like Otto imported a few million niggers because Jews are afraid of hard work.

so young, white, rich, clueless white males are not routinely getting away with raping women?

fucking kek you people need to get eradicated

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes" does not automatically entail "he deserved it".

There's a difference between not showing any pity because you think it's the person's own fault for being stupid and being glad that bad things happened to them.

He was a fucking idiot
>I'm going to steal a sign in the post oppressive and harsh country in the world on crime to show to my friends

So he stole that poster and they found it on him about a week later isn't it? I wonder how the situation was for the people who worked there. They must have feared going to a gulag for the rest of their life.