Is this place recoverable?

Have you ever visit this shithole? Is it impossible that India recover about this place? Is it a real hell place?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0UezeEXCnLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not all of its is gook fuck off and die, Look at the map and see which ones are the shitholes

focus on fixing your birth rate dumb gook.

PS did you know that Samsung is investing heavily in India. and mahindra has taken over SsangYong Motor Company.

you can pay to lay with those?!

I know so what??
I bet those whores are much more cheaper than ours and a matter of importance I am not going to this shit hole in my whole life time.

Nobody asked you to go there did they?now go eat a fucking dog you subhuman cunt

>Look at the map and see which ones are the shitholes
So... ~70-80% of the country then?

You can also get Russian cuties, prostitution is legal in India, Russian girls start form 1500 INR (25 usd) and up to 400 usd depending on the quality of the girl. you can also get the girls tested if you are willing to pay a little more a book them 2 or 3 days in advance.

I've been there. It's awesome, people treat you like royalty if you're white.

t.butthurt pajeet

Why are you still here?go back to eating dogs

>Is this place recoverable?
Who the fuck cares?

Fix your own shit and stop worrying about everyone elses shit.

I am from this shithole. India has some potential but it'll probably not escape the middle income trap because 80% of the population is nigger tier and they breed like rats. The economy of any country is highly related to the population's IQ, that's why Whites and East Asians are so far ahead of the rest of the world. India is a very complex case when it comes to IQ. The country's average IQ is around 82-83 but is depressed to an extent because half the population is starving/severely undernourished. But even with proper nourishment and food the average IQ can only rise to about 90-92. The Lower Castes are very different from us Upper Castes in terms of wealth, Intelligence and even race. The average Lower Caste IQ with good nutrition is probably around 70-75, the average upper caste IQ with full nutrition is very high, 110+. But the problem is that the Upper Castes make up barely 20% of the country's population and are fast declining because we don't have enough kids while the Lower Castes and the in bred Muslims (average IQ 85 with nutrition) keep having twice as many kids on average as us. We can't keep carrying the burden of hundreds of millions of these sub-humans for too long, eventually the entire country will collapse in on itself.

If you're white and even normal looking/have the slightest bit of game, you can slay enormous amounts of poon in India. Girls on tinder swipe right on white guys like crazy, they'll be the easiest lays ever for you.

I am from the deep green one down south

Would you lay with them? Didn't you get an HIV?

1. How about HIV RATE those whores?
2. It is real that in India women is treated like a slave?

People get HIV if they touch a subhuman gook

Are there any jobs for charismatic handsome white guys in India? I've got few skills but I am personable and charming. How easy would it be for me to get a young desi wife?

Are you the same Indian that stared Kerala independence threads here in pol?

They need population control, birth control, death penalty, euthanization, and sterilization. It's all about population, and they need to filter people out. Also enjoy Korea, faggot! That place is great, why are you on pol on a Saturday?

Are the upper castes abandoning India right now?

What?

You can be a stripper

I wouldn't mind that if it paid well.

They say there are vilages that have passed from no burkha/niqab to 90% burkah/niqab - it could have a civil war

OK thats gr8 but i did make that thread

Why do your countrymen always fly into a rage whenever they hear anything remotely negative or bad about India? lol

The Upper Castes have been abandoning India for decades now. From the numbers that I've come across, around 250K-300K Indians leave India for developed countries each year. Around 50-60% of these are Upper Castes. Even I'll likely leave this place eventually when I have enough money.

India is truly fucked then if most of the upper caste leave.

Most of them are uninformed normies who have fragile egos and have a close minded worldview. Obviously, there are some thins are which are Unique to India and not everything is bad here, but from a neutral standpoint, India is a colossal failure by 21st century standards.

Yes absolutely. There are a lot of things you can do, people in India instinctively like/admire white people so It shouldn't be tough to get some sort of employment. You could help business people because when you have a white guy ( "foreign expert") people will be much more likely to see you as legit. Maybe you can even make it as an extra/small time actor in Bollywood.

Depends on the city you go to. Even the cheap hookers generally need you to wear a condom these days so HIV rates have been going down for a while. Coastal cities like Calcutta and Chennai have more HIV hookers because they've generally attracted more foreign sex tourists. Still, the proportion of infected hookers is likely to be substantial.

Depends on where you go. Upper Class Indian women are very very liberated and are the worst kind of feminists. In the poor villages and slums yes women do have some real issues and there's a culture of drunk men wasting their money and beating their wives in many parts of the country.Female infanticide and foeticide are a big problem and because of that many North Indian States have a large excess of males over females.

Why don't you go to fuck off your fucking shithole? Please leave Aus you subhuman pajeet because I am going to visit Aus in the near future. I don't want to smell poo in the street.

My friend went to India and was immediately given a job to look after a hotel, because he was white

Why are north indians so much worse than south indians? I thought north indians were master race aryans whereas south indians were untermensch dravido-australoids.

But most of them are lower aren't they?? How many rape accident in India?

North Indian here. Most of North India is underdeveloped and behind in terms of Development, Education etc because of these reasons:
1. Southern regions were exposed to British colonialism and thus Western style education and modernity much before and thus for much longer than the North.
2. North India is landlocked so again loses out on a lot of economic development and revenues because of lack of sea trade.
3. North India has always borne the brunt of brutal foreign invasions and especially because of the Muslim invasions their was a large scale extermination/genocide of the Northern elites/upper castes whose numbers were massively thinned by the Mudslimes.

I've heard many stories like this. India really is the promised land gentlemen, if you stay out of the poor/rural parts. Come here, get a job, build a social circle where everyone looks up to you and you're treated like nobility, live like a King because everything is so damn cheap. Trust me, if you can just get a job which pays you around 2 thousand dollars a month in India, you can absolutely have the best fuckin time of your life here.

>I am going to visit Aus in the near future. I don't want to smell poo in the street

Impossible. My mom went there for a mere two weeks and kept complaining about exactly that

Dont really Care. Im happy the subhuman shitskins live in such filth

If you manage to survive the filth and ugly people

Same as how you get hurt seeing an enriched europe

India balkanization memes when?

do i have to speak indian

If india manages a holy war - balkanization to drop its muslim population to 0.00000000% and keep it there
2020 india superpower would be real

I've heard mixed things about that. I've never been to India but one guy told me that while Indian girls will swipe right at very high rates, most of them only want attention and/or practice their English. Actually going from there to sex is much harder, in no small part because India is hyperconservative on sex. Even "liberal" women in big cities are basically more strict than even conservative rural women in the West.

Or he could be bad at game. That's also a possibility :p

do you people have bidet?

>Shitskin
>run from his country to leach off whitey
>M-MY COUNTRY ISNT BAD GUYS!
yeah kill yourself.

That is fully true

My country is a total shithole but my state isnt

Interestingly enough he told me it was easier for him to have LTRs with Indian women but he didn't want to commit. So basically, if you want a wife, India will be providing lots of women if you're a white man. But if you just want to have cheap sex, East Asia remains a much easier place.

Either way, white men who go to Asia to chase pussy need to be shamed and socially punished. I don't view them as any better than coalburning white women. But that's a digression.

The places which actually HAVE a toilet always have a water jet to clean. Its better than Toilet Paper.

Bum guns? Those sound amazing, I've wanted to try it ever since I heard about them

How smart are the Tamil's in your country?

Its fuckin awesome.
especially after Indian food, the cold water soothes your scorched arse. feelsgoodman.jpeg

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

OF S____

>Its better than Toilet Paper.

someone's enjoying the push on his rectum a bit too much

>this
>you have to pay for touching it
No wonder pooskins are runing away.

I really hope something like that is the future for us. Paper only does a terrible job and wet wipes are awful for the sewage system (I know you're not supposed to flush them, but people do a lot of things they're not supposed to)

Did you come through H1-B visa? be honest

Trust me, try it.
You'll realise the error of not switching over to water jets.

Looks like Cisco Ramon aka Vibe from The Flash

Not when you're dealing with upper class people in the cities. Most of them can speak understandable English. Over time you'll pick up enough Hindi phrases and words to be able to deal with the commoners.

If you go to any Indian person's house (specifically those who came to the UK and recently rennovated their house, not the ones born there) they will have the jets. Eventually it'll be in all washrooms.

Well ... as long as we have Modi, I have some hope for 2020

There are a lot of other factors at play. Obviously the guy needs to have at least some basic game. Also depends on which city you are in, bigger cities are much easier, cities like Bombay and Bangalore are more loose about sex than compared to a northern city like Delhi. Also depends on the girl, you can't aim too high for the very hot Indian girls; the success rate with them will be lower because they have access to a lot more high quality men and have likely been exposed to more whiteys.

Not really common in most places here.

Did they sort the electricity out yet? I visited in the early 90s and got zapped several times. Also they put a new main in from Panjim to Margo and the day they tested it dozens of Indians dies because all the street signs were fuckin live. Apart from that had a cool time and smoked some of the best hash ever:)

POO

Tamil is just a linguistic identity. India ethnic identity is actually more strongly linked to Caste than language. Tamil Brahmins (there's only like 2-3 million of them) are some of the smartest people on the Earth, maybe average IQ 120+ but the rest of the Tamils are mostly sub humans.

1. Poo
2. In
3. Loo

You worry about your own house Bjorn.
Kek.

>Cumskin
>Ran from pre-industrial revolution Euro shithole to leach off shitskin country with 27% of World's wealth.
>Steals wealth and leaves shitskin country with 3%.
>Has Post-colonial hangover and cries because MUH EMPIRE.
Fuck off James.

You virgins literally have to pay 1500, and go to another country just to get laid.

Fucking virgin basement dwelling trump supporters

youtube.com/watch?v=0UezeEXCnLc

I went to some new Indian place for food the other day and there was a qt indian girl running the counter. After eating the food and having massive shits it dawned on me that these people eat this stuff all the time and constantly have curry shits. Totally turned me off on the idea of getting with cute indian girls. and you people don't even poo in toilets?? absolutely disgusting.

I think only Indians living in India shit in street. Its just the curry thing that is a huge turn off

>Thiruvananthapuram
What the fuck man.

Stick to KFC, faggot.

Islam

This is the true. It's the uneducated homeless masses mostly. People in the UK shit in the street too and you know why? Because they're fucking homeless. But don't let that get in the way of an amusing Pajeet meme though.

-the

>because of the Muslim invasions their was a large scale extermination/genocide of the Northern elites/upper castes whose numbers were massively thinned by the Mudslimes.

Are you saying there are huge genetic differences between upper and lower castes in India?

>large scale extermination
If Uttar Pradesh were a country, it'd be the 6th largest country on the planet by population, after Brazil. Seems like the Ganges plain could use another large scale extermination.

What about Haiti

What about it?