Conservatism is the new counter culture!!!

T_D is cancer

>tfw too smart to socially interact with people on any level so I post threads about them all day saying they're pathetic and cringe when I'm really the pathetic one.

Then why are you going there and bringing images here faggot?

Well, since most americans are stupid as fuck, this is the only way to get more conservatives.

It seems to work tho. Its tragi-comedy.

Honestly i would rather see this cringe Kekistani bullshit over sjw Hollywood jewery

Also Op you cannot upvote threads only reddit allows upvotes sorry.

>conservatives care about conserving the white majority
This meme must end

Quit punching right.

Closet fags on the left of me, walking pagan vaginas on the right here i am stuck in the middle with (you)

This. Tired of the high school bitchery around here. Grow the fuck up, we're fundamentally on the same side and our enemies are relentless.

Belligerent ignorance is the new counterculture. Oh boy.

>sunglasses
>backwards hat
>phany pack
can these fucks even vote

what are you talking about? Sup Forums always has 5 cringe threads at any time about normies trying to make racism mainstream. dont they realize normies will make us cringe! I would rather white people die out, like a true Sup Forums poster!

>our enemies are relentless
who do you think made the OP?

Conservatism only makes sense when you have a culture you actually want to conserve. Burn it down and start from scratch I say.

>its cool to be a rightist now
Fuck off faggot, how in any way is people becoming rightwing nationalists a bad thing?
Do you care more about MUH MEMES in MUH SECRET CLUB or saving the west?

It's a cycle. Go full liberal then turn back. Go full right wing then turn back.

>Tfw /jp/'s awoo threads get raided by these fags
>Tfw they don't even bother to learn the board culture.
God damn it Sup Forums.

trump is cancer

Praise Kek! Shadilay my brothers!

its okay apparently its still cool to let it all out.

HEY FELLOW KEKISTANIES THERES ANOTHER THREAD WITH SOME GREAT BASED PEDES DISCUSSING HOW TO DEFEAT SHILLS

FPBP

OP BTFO forever

Yes, it's cancer.

It's just a gateway drug

Do you think she'd sleep with me if I told her I spent the last 8 years of my life on Sup Forums?

Die niggers!

Stormniggers are cancer.