Have friend who's a black girl

>Have friend who's a black girl
>She's dating a white guy
>There are zero problems
Why does Sup Forums hate this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ELj-0pCN1oA&t=4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have a problem with you dumb cunts spamming these threads. fuck off to /r9k/ if you want to talk about dating all the time.

If I hated a race, I might campaign to flood all of their countries with millions of people that are not their race, and tell everyone to "mix in", until no people of that kind were left. If anyone objected, I would scream the R-word! at them and get them fired from their jobs.

If I hated a certain race, I might do that, but I am not doing that. Anti-whites are doing it to White people in all & only White countries.

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.

Because it doesn't make sense nature wise. Sup Forums believes in the laws of nature are very important when applied to the world of politics

Black women need to have C-sections with mixed babies because their skulls are usually too big to pass through naturally.

also sage

This guy gets it.
Or/ bant/. Unless you can tell me why your post is political I'm gonna report you and hope the mods ban you from pol. Tired of this shit.

Now that is a good looking white guy, too many threads with ugly white fucks with black qt's. You win sir.

> Muh white genocide
Fuck off

BLEACHED

Because every thread in Sup Forums is political, right?

Why do you feel the need to tell us about it, you fag?
sage

How many children does she have?

Baby skulls dont have fused plates you idiot. What shit rag did you read this in? My wife is black and has had no problems with our kids

DESU, Sup Forums needs to stop obsessing over race and and their romanticized views of Nazis. inb4 "leftist shill!!1! Teh juice are behind it all!"

Why would I hate it?

Literally nothing. Have beautiful mullato babies and raise them with traditional values.

kys nigger lover

wm/bf is the future of the nuclear family

Half caste people are going to crush whites and blacks. Both "purebreds" come across as highly retarded, I never see a mixed person act like them.

T. virgin
Too bad you cant reproduce with your palm of you proud aryan wars wouldn't be going extinct

You're screaming, user. You scream to stop discussions about things you don't want people to talk about. It's only noise though. You're an anti-white screamer, and it's against the freedom of speech.

You're screaming!

This fills me with joy seeing a handsome white man with a black girl. I swear i get triggered seeing them with fat ugly white boys. Yes i know i am very, very vain.

Love has no color
WF and BM however isn't love, it's carnal

Yea, mostly. Not too often do they stick together.

Divorce rate for wm bf is 44% lower than for white only couples.

A Black man who would agree to bring in hundreds of millions of non-Blacks into all Black countries and ONLY Black countries AND THEN ALSO agree to "assimilate" his own people out of existence really hates is own people.

Why is this okay when it's White people? Why is the genocide of White people okay?

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.

LolThere are more white people alive now than ever before.
You just want the gov to issue you a wife

This. I'm sick of these faggy threads on a daily basis.

>not wanting a state issued gf
What are you user, some kind of faggot?

Name a non-white country that must receive immigration.

1.Name a non western nation with a birth rate lower than 1.6.
2. White nations dont exist

Do you like avoiding questions, user.? Here's another one.

Why would you want to do away with the race that invented the smallpox vaccine and ends starvation worldwide through food aid? You sound pretty silly...

Reminder:
- do not reply to slide threads
- report slide threads
- always sage slide threads

>Why does Sup Forums hate this?

Because, she's getting better than the niggerdom she deserves, he's devaluing himself, and if they have kids, they'll be useless mutts who become city ooks who refuse to identify with their white side and pretend they're 100% black while reciting the latest KANGZ nonsense they're being taught as reality.

Western nations have low birth rates and need workers. No one forced white women totake birth control or stop breeding. That is their choice as adults.

You sound paranoid, and you need to get your fat ass off the internet. lol

he's a shill

i mean, he literally just said white nations dont exist.
he's either a shill, or he's fucking with you.

Name me one current nation set us as a white ethno state in any legal sense

> white nations dont exist

do black nations exist ? if your answer is yes, then you are just a selfhating white faggot. and kys

Again, name a non-white country that must receive immigration and why it's a good idea to erase from the earth the race which invented the smallpox vaccine and ends starvation world-wide through food aid?

user., white self-hatred is SICK!!

P' true.
Seems mixed lighter skins, bitch and moan over muh social justice more than the average oogah boogah.
Upping the iq a little more toward average, cuts down on the bicycle stealing and mah'diking, yet doesn't make them much better citizens. They're still a nuisance. Just means they become more self aware and group interested. Which group they identify with remains clear.
In an environment where whitey is the natural source of getting nummies, the resulting outcome is easy to predict. More gibs needed.

Why aren't you happier seeing pro-white talking points being brought up, user.?

passive-aggressive, deliberately aloof and obtuse marxist cocksuckers like OP should have every square millimeter of skin flayed from their screaming bodies. I'm fucking sick of you putrid motherfuckers

I dont know of any. Glad we can agree there is no such thing as a race specific nation
What is the location of the camps for whites? Just because you cant get laid doesnt mean there is a genocide going on

i see through your jewry, shill
there is no ethno-state in the legal sense, and there never was. there are however european NATIONS which do not imply a gubernatorial element.
i am well aware of the differences between and etymologies of words like 'country', 'state', or 'nation' so you cant do the old line-blurring routine on me.

But user since there is no ethnonstate that means there is no ethnic requirement to be a german or an English person or French.
By your admission you invented this convept which you also admitted isnt based in any law

People of different races will always fall in love, it happens, but it shouldn't happen because little girls are hit over the head with propaganda, it shouldn't happen because whites are taught to hate themselves and their people, it shouldn't happen because the media, government, and entertainment industry calls for it. I'm sure German women fawned over Jesse Owens, but at the end of the day, know and understand that they have a duty to their race/people/culture.

>there is no ethnic requirement to be a specific ethnicity
Mental

Where is this "duty" found? People should be individuals not bound to an outdated tribal concept

English German and French are nationalities, not races.

lol, you are likely to be ugly and unfuckable. That is why you are angry. I am sorry life sucks for you and you are paranoid. Please kill yourself if you cannot cope any longer. lol he must be a "marxist" lol

Because white women vote republican

Optically you would've easily passed as Aryan. Understand, that your girl friend differs from violent black thugs (niggers) as much as you differ from violent white thugs (neonazis), meaning you are two of a kind just as neonazis and niggers are two of a kind. My question is: Do you consider violent thugs as subhuman?

RACE MIXER
A
C
E

M
I
X
E
R

Those are ethnicities who inhabit a country named for them. You are engaging in mental gymnastics which tells us your position is irrational.

Yes, the JEWS are behind every wrong thing in your life. Don't worry i understand you think you have it all figured out. Sorry but you don't. You should start lifting weights or read your Bible.

Humanity is the only race

>states don't exist
What kind of yuppie nonsense is this, user.? How silly...

because shes a nigger

No, I simply only recognize humanity as the sole race and nationalities as our division.
I dont really buy the concept of a white race at all

lol xd

>pol shits up literally every other board on the site
>complains about anything remotely not related to /sg/ or blindly accepting Fascism
O I am laffin

Haha, YOU are trying to shame him. If i met you unfit fuckers outside of the internet i would just laugh at you. And you would do nothing.

You mean they are ethnicities, race implies they are from a completely different geographic genetic group, europeans are what one would call a race and that would hold within that group lots of different sub-ethnicities that share genetic and cultural similarities.

Bloody kike

Most of the time it seems like black men are the most butthurt.

i dont care about minority women and white men

minority men and white women is my issue you fat dumb faggot

Oh yea little bitch you are just as bad as the libtards.

What you choose to recognize is irrelevant, reality preexists your facile opinion.

No, I mean France England and Germany are nations that are melting pots like America There isnt a German ethnicity nor does it say anywhere a white person os the only one capable of being german. Do you dispute that?

america and MAYBE canada are the only true melting pot nations on earth faggot, france and germany are racial homelands

It's called self sacrifice, something every man women and child understood up until 1960's Individualism is for selfish fags.

It's actually more about massive immigration numbers

And once again where is that written? In fact European gov have invited tons of workers in because their population was crashing.
Europe has always been a melting pot

Coons look comical with their protruding features and their disgusting hair and monkey facial features, they shouldn't even be classified as homo-sapiens.

youtube.com/watch?v=ELj-0pCN1oA&t=4s

Because niggers are shit and their child will be 100% nigger.

This pretty much sums up all of the pathetic stormniggers on Sup Forums.

It's not about muh genocide.
It's about the fact that no woman will fuck them.

Lol I dont owe my town shit. America is built upon individualism not some tribal bullshit

>franks
>english=union of southern britons
>germanic=north germanic tribal union

Stay mad

You would probably like me IRL actually.

what are you talking about you mongoloid? I've only EVER had sex with white women you low t poon, lefties never figure out projection doesn't work on others

you're a nigger and you'll die with the muslims

>Hurr durr, I don't care if my country is being overrun with spics and niggers, I'll just build a higher fence, at least I have muh constitution.

Helicopter rides for anti white libertarians.

>because their population was crashing

Yeah, no. They invited them because of the shit they made themselves with the economy.
They are unwilling to change and only care about power.
Population doesn't need to constantly grow for the economy.

Your JEW is showing throughout the whole thread.
kys, Jude

Funny cuz pretty much every nation in Africa is a black nation just like most in Asia are Asian nations

What do I do if I have a black wife and kids? I just got woke on the JQ and believe whites should be the ruling majority. I'm not going to leave my loving family and just kill myself. What is my role for the future?

Is this b8?

Are the Franks currently a nation or did they mix into others? How about the Anglo saxons? Europe has always been a melting pot and the refugees will mix as well

Nice bull shit :^)

I am pretty sure europeans have colonized places in africa and asia before and turn about is fair play

Oh yeah statistics are bullshit.

Some picture of someone holding a sign that's reality

Are you genuinely autistic?