Does hillary clinton have a chance in 2020???

do you think she'll get democratic nomination
again in 2020?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OiyPTSvr6Zk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She will lose again.

She will have collapsed from a booze induced stroke.

No, because she will be dead.

She'll still vote though.

Eric Holder

Please please please please let it happen.
She will go down as the single biggest tryhard in human history.

Well she received more votes than trump last election, so she's easily blow the next one out of the water.

too bad the system is completely broken.
>receive more votes
>not the winner
hahaha k

HA
>Assuming she's not in jail
>Assuming Democrats don't self destruct by 2020.

Is it legal to run for President from prison? campaign videos through the plexiglass in the visiting room?

Absolutely not.

She lost states that had voted blue for over 20 years.

JIDF pls go

Actual Habbening

Fuck that cunt.

libcucks seem to be gluttons for punishment. So it's certainly in the realm of possibility.

I fuckin hope she does

she never had a chance to win in the first place most people hate the clintons

A bernie bro will shoot her if that happens

Too many Democrats are distancing themselves from her. Clear sign that she's done.

>Well she received more illegal immigrant votes than trump last election

fixed that for you my plebbitor friend

She can go into a matrix prison where she thinks she's president and Sup Forums is god

Judging by her twitter there is a good chance. Also the fallacy of sunken costs e.g. different interest groups already pumped a good billion into her compaign with zero returns, so they might pump another billion in an attempt to recuperate the costs. Imagine what favours she will own to people and companies after that kek. Also, she did lose by a small margin and that was before Trump became a president and made some unpopular choices. Also the Clintons basically own the party.

If she does she will lose again.

Cool flag fag, but remember it's better to be called a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt. What you thought was wit is just proof that you failed civics

She is hubris incarnate. She will absolutely run, and if no other democrats challenge her, she will absolutely get the nomination.

Her general campaign plan will probably be exactly the same as last time, except louder. She'll ignore the Rust Belt again, and only 10% of her ads will actually mention policy. Her entire message will be "I'm a woman, I'm really successful, Trump is a dumb/bad guy. Who else are you REALLY gonna vote for? You literally have zero options."

and she'll lose the popular vote this time.

No you fucking sliding faggot.

Move here guys, its s happeniiing:

She lost to Obama and lost to Trump of all people. Almost lost to Bernie.

That whole side of the democratic party is falling apart, and since the last few democratic moderates are facing tough reelections in 2018 (Like the Dakotas and West Virginia) it is more likely we will see a far left to run vs Trump.

Assuming it is Trump. Wouldn't shock me if he decides to be one term due to his age.

Fuck and I just sorted my new meme folder.

twice

Good lord please let her run again.

No chance. All the illegals who voted for her will be deported by then.

Let her run lmao

No, but I want her to run again. I want it so fucking bad. With the exception of partisan Democrats, this entire country hates her fucking guts. It would be more entertaining a second time around.

She'll sneak her way in as VP and take out the sitting Pres afterwards.

She will run her campaign from jail and win. Then move the Oval office to her jail-cell.

>do you think she'll get democratic nomination

youtube.com/watch?v=OiyPTSvr6Zk
this is why we fight

Nah, she'll probably try, but i honestly can't imagine the DNC is THAT retarded.

I fucking hope though. God i hope.

No but run Her anyway. We are chasing down every stolen dollar. By 2020 she and the foundation will be broke.
Pedos are on the run, and degeneracy being attacked on all fronts.
The cia drug machine has been exposed. The NSA staffed with patriots.
Global corp are now falling back in line, knowing the US is where they benefit the most.
Racist now are exposed as BLM and Antifa. Both nearing domestic terror orgs.
Imigration is slowing steadily and jobs are opening up. Yes gibs are being cut, but jobs need to be filled.