Why hasnt trump done anything to stop mexicans from illegally being here?

why hasnt trump done anything to stop mexicans from illegally being here?

He is powerless and impotent.

Sessions is getting it done. Don't you worry. Daddy's home.

You fucking idiot, border crossing by spics are down by 75%.

Had a insurance and license checkpoint once a week in my town, nabbing illegals left and right. Feels free man

He's busy shooting down Syrian planes

OP is talking about the millions who are here already

Because he's a Jew puppet you dumb nigger. I told everyone this from the beginning but you faggots were still on the le kek Trump dick sucking train. Never trust a (((billionaire))).

ICE is going nuts right now what are you even talking about

ay, fucking morons, take a look at the self deportation numbers and ICE actions, among other things. jfc keep up or fuck off. lurk moar. diaf. kys. eat all the dicks. i hope your mother gets cancer and blames you for ruining her life with her last breath.

The quality of shilling has declined as of late.

ICE raids have been happening pretty frequently even though they were mostly unheard of during the Obongo years. So many spics got purged by raids in my city all the libtards have been crying about it an protesting since they know they're losing more democrat voters. It's pretty great tbqh.

JIDF pls go

Actual Habbening

Also, this

Not gonna lie, those tacos look delicious.

It's fucking amazing. My parents still live in Tucson and my little brother goes to Flowing Wells High School.

He said it's like a fucking ghost town, and they actually can hear their teachers now.

Right, we should have listened to you and waited for Hitler (incidentally, letting Hillary take office)

GTFO, Schlomo - no one cares what you think or is falling for your game. Eat a dick.

Sad truth the US needs a mandatory minimum prison sentence for anyone hiring or assisting an illegal. No more anchor babies either.

This is a Shareblue shill thread paid for by the Democratic party.

>Sad truth the US needs a mandatory minimum prison sentence for anyone hiring or assisting an illegal. No more anchor babies either.

This. But let's not let the perfect be the enemy of the good. I'll take 25% of what I want with Trump vs ZERO % of what I want with anyone else.

Nope. I voted for Trump you retarded nigger. The only thing I criticized was Sup Forumss retarded Trump dick sucking and cult of personality you formed around him while conveniently ignoring his Jewish ties such as his (((son in law))) and his support for Israel. You faggots were too enamored to see it and now you're paying the price. He was the (slight) lesser of two evils but he was still an evil none the less.

>This is a Shareblue shill thread paid for by the Democratic party.

LJL - I hope they are actually paying money for this shit, and OP isn't just some retard. Music to my ears.

He conned his cuck supporters

Stormniggers unironically thought a pedo Jew servant was going to save america, lmao

No doubt, but ive always known that we are dealing with the problem from the wrong side.
If you face ten years mandatory for hiring an illegal knowingly or unknowingly what would you do?

The fact he's a dirty Jew lover enamored Sup Forums, no one ignores it unlike how you ignore your Jewish heritage.

>jewish obscurantism, using a (((TRS))) meme

>"I'm really on your side guise, trust me! I know all the latest fashy maymays! DRUMPF is dun here!!!"

GTFO, Chaim. If you're for real, and not a JIDF shill, then you might want to recalibrate a little, because you act and sound just like one.

>illegals leaving the country so fast illegal labor farms don't know what to do
>trump didn't do anything

Is you retard?

Are you retarded?

because of those mutha fuckin tacos bro.

Illegal immigration is way down- it was dropping when he was on the campaign trail, since before he even took office.

what the fuck ate you on about? illegal immigration is way down sonce he took office.
fucking kelshitfaggot

>muh habeding
Dumb kid