Fuck the alt-right you're a bunch of queers dead ass serious...

Fuck the alt-right you're a bunch of queers dead ass serious. Autistic fucking closet homosexuals who got bullied in school and never had a gf so they never outgrew their edgy drawing swastikas and saying nigger phase. You're so pathetic it's not even funny. You think you're big and bad and scary and a real movement but you're nobodies. You're the fat neckbeard fedora fucks sitting under the stairwells at lunch, you're the kid who masturbated to the childbirth video in class, you're the fat kid with the butterfly knife collection and flame shirt. No one takes you seriously, we just laugh at your existence and let you wallow in your echo chamber likes pigs rolling in shit. It's so amusing to see you little powerless autists talk a big talk on the anonymous imageboard where you can be anything, then you all go out in the real world, show your faces, and you're exactly what I described: fat out-of-shape autistic losers who've never seen a pair of breasts or had a father so they worship some youtube meme philosopher and has been neo-nazi comedian.

You're talking about the alt-lite.
They meet on r.eddit or Mike Cernovich's condo

Dead ass? You sound like a nigger.

Honestly trying to figure out if you're a lefitst, or a moderate

Confederates and some legit far righters are ok. At least you guys have principles and it isn't based on ifunny tier memes, repressed sexual tension, and backlash to being bullied for being a sperg in school.

you just reinforced his point so hard dude, you have the nazi flag & you're calling him a nigger. you're fucking retarded

Dead ass monicca? Shhhhieeettt

fuck you niggerlover
blacks are ok, especially blacks from africa
but there are white niggers too
Sup Forums is an equal opportunity board of peace

> BPD SJW projecting his insecurities

I'm calling him a nigger because he's talking like a nigger. Blow your brains out, dude.

That is some weapon's grade projection you have there user.

I'm not a niggerlover, I was just pointing out that the two things OP said that people did on here, just he did

why so hostile, I was just saying that the exact 2 things that OP said people on Sup Forums do, you did

Oh and one more thing you spook, the alt right doesn't exist.

keep lurking faggot or gtfo

Nice b8, faggot.

Herb.

Anyone who uses the label alt-right unironically is a shill

I've just had two kids and I'm going to make stringing up commies a family event. You shouldn't be worried about us you should be worried about the kids were raising. You're just seeing the wave building up and when it breaks you'll be falling out of a helicopter.

>Fuck the alt-right you're a bunch of queers
are you assuming our sexual identity?

Fuck off nigger

>implying

You don't even fucking make since. Go read a book.

This is why I fucking lurk on Sup Forums because you can't point out when anyone on here says something stupid, without a bunch of "edgy" teenagers with nazi flags calling you a nigger. This why leftists thing we're all unreasonable faggots, because a bunch of you guys can't have civilized conversations

Off top one hunnet dead ass uncle tom ass boogie lookin ass nigga bluhd

You like niggers

>being this triggered
>civilized conversations
>cuckistan flag
Sorry you don't belong here kid.

Now type that without crying

>little powerless autists talk a big talk on the anonymous imageboard
oh the ironing

Honestly not triggered, but ok

>wasting trips now too

Also, "Kekistan" was practically created by Sup Forums

Not really. Leftists actually get suicidal when people say nigger, coon, spook, etc. Anything that causes despair and possibly suicide to them, we MUST do.

"kekistani"
you legit cannot say anything you pathetic worm

You and OP are cancer

There is no 'alt-right'. It's a blanket term designed to isolate and pin down those who simply aren't leftist or neocons/RINOs.

who gives a fuck what lefties thing

>Liberal
>Not crying

Very true, but their aren't a lot of leftists on Sup Forums so being anti-left, for the sake of being anti-left, without actually triggering anyone is kinda dumb

get mad you kike cocksucker.

you defend your own for the same. you only hate our autistics because you can't beat them. dumb fucking faggot.

>DRRRUUUMMMPPPHHHH

That's not true about the child-birth video. You had to lie didn't you. It was the video I got of your mum. And she wasn't pregnant.

>complains about edgy autists
>literally edgiest flag possible
Nigga, you a dumb nigga. Even the fucking Russians don't like Soviet Russia.

So many shills right now. Fags trying to raid us

A. NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY.

B. WE LIKE TRUMP FOR SHITTING ON THE LIBERAL MAIN STREAM MEDIA THAT IS CANCER.

C. SEE A.

D. OP IS A FAGGOT.

E. SEE D.

F. GO TO REBBIT IF YOU WANT SOME GAY ARMY ACTION.

G. ANONYMOUS IS NOT YOUR TOOL.

H. SEE A. AND D.

You can come. You can attack us. But once you're here you can never leave.

don't know why you're grouping me in w/ that faggot, really don't agree with him on most of what he said

The electoral college.

>this much projection

Because you're defending him. Go back to T_D.

you defend your own for the same. you only hate our autistics because you can't beat them. dumb fucking faggot.

>Projecting and gas lighting this hard
I wish I could say the same but I'm in the middle of enlisting m8, probably have better cardio than you did at my age too. Far from out of shape and I guarantee I am taller than you. Chicks love it.

I think you're just whining because the left is getting BTFO in every way and the normies are slowly becoming more extreme in response to the autism that is the modern left. I can't think of a rational for this shitpost otherwise

You're completely right. Don't mind these faggots. They're just stormfag invaders who don't even belong here. Just remember that outside of Friend Simulator 2003, we outnumber them 10:1. The Nazis and racists (not race realists) will be lynched along with the niggers beaners Zionists and white trash. Keep America free and don't tread on me. All authoritarians, left or right wing, will be executed.

Shills, you could be happy right now. Don't let your emotions be manipulated. You're not thinking clearly.

Stormfags have been here since before "nice boat".

HOLY SHIT!

THAT'S COPY-PASTA...

YOU REBBITORS ARE -THAT- FUCKING LAZY?!

>you're the fat kid with the butterfly knife collection and flame shirt
Set one foot in Flavortown and say that, I bet you won't commie pussy.

Hillary lost, Trump won.

And for four years, there's nothing you can do about it.

Not defending him, just saying that he first guy was reinforcing his point

>blacks are ok, especially blacks from africa
kys niggerlover

Racism is perfectly normal and virile men are more likely to have these opinions.

1) Not copy-pasta
2) Never been on Reddit in my life

the other guy might've used a copy-pasta though, I can only speak for myself

Says the Commie... Hahahahahahahahaha

Those posts have been in 3 anti-trump threads tonight. I didn't notice until I made a similar reply for the second time here:
Seriously, you people are lazy as fuck.

Nope. Reddit's for fags

ITT: KHVs in denial prove OP right.