NY Dems Hand Six-Figure Job To Woman Too Fat To Work and Sharts Herself

>The all-Democratic city council in suburban White Plains, N.Y., gave its party chairperson a six-figure judicial seat despite the fact that she is too obese to climb the three steps to the bench.

>City judge Elizabeth Shollenberger, who suffers from a digestive disorder and obesity, was appointed to the $175,500-a-year job in December and has since disgusted her colleagues with gastrointestinal issues.

>“She would come in and we would see the diarrhea running down her leg and to the floor,” one court worker told the NY Post. “She would soil the chair and then ask for a new one.”

dailycaller.com/2017/06/23/new-york-dems-hand-six-figure-job-to-woman-too-fat-to-work/

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/06/22/dems-give-politically-connected-judge-six-figure-gig-shes-too-obese-to-do/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine my shock when it wasn't a nigger. Doesn't seem to be a Jew either. Just a degenerate democrat woman.

>>Shollenberger

>Shollenberger

>average democrat
this truly is a Sup Forums-tier thread

Do super fat people really shit themselves like the memes say? I just can't wrap my head around that.

lmfao this cant be real.

Daily caller is legit

my sides

It's a GERMAN name not JEWISH you fag

everyone deserves a shot at success

nypost.com/2017/06/22/dems-give-politically-connected-judge-six-figure-gig-shes-too-obese-to-do/

What about the New York Post?

>Doesn't seem to be a Jew either.
>Schollenberger

>Doesn't seem to be a Jew
(((Shollenberger)))
As if they would give that job and that salary to an obese White Christian or Catholic woman. Please, give me a break.

obesity is a disease and is often paired with intestinal issues which can cause chronic diarrhea

I fucking love spinach noodles.

Shes a fat cow luthern or baptist

jesus fuck man

>when the only Jew available is an obese fatfuck
This gens Jews have become degenerate and their bloodline is failing. Embarrassing.

Prove it.

>Anonymous (ID: WP6+tw6V) 06/24/17(Sat)02:02:47 No.131139343▶
What the hell made you think she was black? She looks exactly as I thought she would. She's a nigger-Jew.

Blacks fall under 2 camps. They either make it or they don't. When they DO make it, they don't do niggerdom things like this nigger jew.

#StopWhitePeople

> tax all sugary foods
> give obese people six figure government jobs
>rake in the money

> too obese to climb the three steps
Surprising this has a story written on it, she's considered slightly chubby at most in America.

This doesn't tell the real story. She must have pissed off or poo pooed someone pretty important to get a slander story like this published in NY. Dems turning on one of their own in a Dem town in a Dem state...Hmm.
Also, Shart'ria law. That is all.

SHART IN MART

SUPERPOWER 2020

>(((berger)))

Spinach noodles sounds fucking good

But Bale in the Machinist and not American Psycho? JUST

>Shart'ria
Kek.

Jews are fucking disgusting

>swollenburger

>literally sharts herself

>Swollen burger

She's a healthy, vibrant, 450 lbs.

I never thought id see the day Pajeet got us.

Women are just as bad as niggers and Jews.

The minute you put women in the same category that you put niggers and Jews is the minute you truly become redpilled.

Is it even worth it to bring notice to this anymore?

I mean, who doesn't know?

An american among americans

All these idiots don't even know the enemy

fat people make me sick, they have their white status revoked once they hit a bmi of like 40

why are jews 2% of USA yet they're on our radar all day long even outside of degeneracy related things?

i'll have to try those

>digestive disorder
It's called eating too fucking much.

yep, somehow fat people are treated like victims of random genetic disorders instead of the self-destructive mentally ill people they are. Mandatory fat camps are the only way to save the west.

this is the first poo flag i've seen since the flag change

Fat person here. I never understood the genetic disorder thing, mostly because I have lost weight in the past, when I actually chose to stick to a diet. Common thought before that was that there was an emotional or logical problem, where you either convinced yourself to eat too much or you lacked the basic health knowledge to lose weight. I still do not understand the genetics thing. Even metabolism has been proven to have very little effect on weight.

They made it extra hard. All these names are originally Yiddish which is a bastardized version of old German and Hebrew. They didn't want to speak the language of the Christians so they they just made their own. They hate us at least as much as we hate them. The difference is we are a bunch of shitposters, they would exterminate us in a heartbeat if they had the chance (and they apparently have).

Me too

Why aren't people with chronic dairrhea putting a buttplug in their anus ?
That's what i do and i don't even have diarrhea.

It's about impulse control, it's the same as going no-fap. I used to be overweight too until I realize that it caused virtually all of my problems and it was caused by my own moral failings. Good luck on your diet. If you do choose to exercise don't eat more because of it, that's where most people fail. and may I suggest intermittent fasting (like 24-48hours). It's easy once you realize that being hungry isn't actually painful it's just your brain trying to annoy you like an alarm clock you can't turn off, it will pass

WHERE IS THE SHART-SHOOP POSTER WHEN YOU NEED ONE.