Which generation do you belong in pol

Took this quiz and scored Gen X even though I was born in the late 80s.

quizdoo.com/which-generation-do-you-actually-belong-to/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-6YX-aceOk
youtube.com/watch?v=xa7hbj4RI00
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnUmuajQROk
wsj.com/articles/places-most-unsettled-by-rapid-demographic-change-go-for-donald-trump-1478010940
quizdoo.com/which-generation-do-you-actually-belong-to/
buzzfeed.com/eugeneyang/generations
youtube.com/watch?v=yZv7LaSj8Sw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the GI Generation?

GI = The greatest generation

That's the generation who fought in WWII

How do you guys rank the generations from best to worst?

Imo it's

GI
Gen X
Silent
Gen Z
Millennial
Boomer

Personally I'm deeply ashamed to call myself a millennial. If I was born a few years earlier I'd feel infinitely better about myself.

The "greatest" generation are overated as fuck and started the downfall of the US. Only boomers worship them. They are terrible role models, don't forget the immigration act of 1965.
youtube.com/watch?v=z-6YX-aceOk
youtube.com/watch?v=xa7hbj4RI00

Please post this all day.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnUmuajQROk
wsj.com/articles/places-most-unsettled-by-rapid-demographic-change-go-for-donald-trump-1478010940

>get the silent generation
>be born in 94

This quiz is bullshit.

>quizdoo.com/which-generation-do-you-actually-belong-to/
That's what I got. Born in '67. My parents were greatest gen though, very much so. And my maternal grandmother, who had a huge influence on me, was late Victorian era, born within six years of Hitler (both my Mom and I were born late in our mothers' lives.) I think they all imprinted me thoroughly, and I'm fine with it.

>don't forget the immigration act of 1965.
My parents, old school Democrats both, hated that act and disapproved of mass third world immigration. They didn't mind small-scale, carefully vetted and groomed immigration from such places, as long as they were thoroughly assimilated. But mass immigration freaked them the fuck out. I remember my Dad talking about it with me when I was in school and shaking his head, saying, "that crap was a great way to destabilize a strong society. People need cultural unity. I just don't think this is going to end well." I wish he were alive today to see that he was correct.

I got the silent generation...

>baby boomer
>born in 95

>This quiz is bullshit.

This quiz doesn't test which generation you were born in.

It's a quiz on which generation your attitudes/behaviors are most similar to

>quizdoo.com/which-generation-do-you-actually-belong-to/

I scored:
Baby Boomer Generation

But I'm a Millennial...

So are you a boomer then? Your father sounded like he was a really wise man. I don't mean to single him out.
It's weird mixed sort of feel to hear about what this country used to be. I was born under the first Bush administration so third world immigration was just a normal thing to you growing up.

So you're a Boomer/millennial hybrid

got baby boomer. im gen y. time for some suicide relief.

This quiz is low effort clickbait shit.

Here's a similar test from buzzfeed.

Got GI generation on this one

buzzfeed.com/eugeneyang/generations

>Silent generation
>born in '93
huh

>huh

see here. youtube.com/watch?v=yZv7LaSj8Sw

>silent generation
>21

Silent Generation