Are you among the millions who regret your vote yet, Sup Forums?

Are you among the millions who regret your vote yet, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/blog/2017/06/22/carrier-will-move-jobs-to-mexico-despite
cbsnews.com/news/carrier-workers-betrayed-by-trumps-promise-to-save-their-jobs/
fox59.com/2017/05/22/carrier-layoffs-impacting-more-than-600-workers-to-begin-this-summer/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice source pinko faggot

First for Jebposting

And the other choice being Hillary Clinton? Not a chance shill.

It's basically the number one story everywhere but official propaganda channels. Drink deep, user.

Yes. Wish id have voted for trump

Nope. You can't scapegoat this forever. You are culpable in this.

Searched news stories, this was the first kek
>The number of refugees admitted to the United Stateswas cut by nearly half in the first three months of the Trump administration
Regret this rumpled drumpkins

Nope. I made the right choice. We all did.

Nope. Trump is doing his best--that is acceptable. The fact that he cannot literally work miracles is not an argument.

all u had to do was google carrier

Then i saw this
>women can't revoke consent to sex once underway, NC law says

>keeping his promises would be a miracle

>hurr durr the president is all powerful

kill yourself leaf, the day of the rake cometh

Why would I regret my vote? Trump is dismantling Obama's precious legacy piece by piece and the Democrats are losing their shit and going insane. Hillary has been reduced to a complete shell of a human being that does nothing but go around bitching and whining about how other people caused her to lose. The lulz keep coming and it's fucking fantastic.

When did Trump specifically promise to keep this specific company from building anything anywhere outside of the US ever?

If true- carrier made the wrong choice not trump

Then is saw this
>Woefully incomplete’ universal health bill dead for the year in California

December 6th of last year.

lol r u retarded

Carrier Will Move Jobs to Mexico, Despite Trump’s Promise to Keep Them in Indiana
reason.com/blog/2017/06/22/carrier-will-move-jobs-to-mexico-despite

Carrier workers facing layoffs feel betrayed by Trump

>top story
>if you google it
that's called search results dumbfuck
I swear, leafs don't even deserve the free speech that they're allowed on 4chin
no wonder they're getting shut down by their own government. I'd shut their idiot mouths too if I could

>Carrier workers facing layoffs feel betrayed by Trump
>cbsnews.com/news/carrier-workers-betrayed-by-trumps-promise-to-save-their-jobs/

We live in an era where attacking the source is not only not seen as a invalid argument but is seen as the one and only valid argument. What I'm saying is
>inb4 #FAKENEWS

No, just if you get your news from anywhere but Fox News and Breitbart which I know is just way too much to expect.

>obamaleaf always showing up to defend Obamas legacy
Wait, I get it now.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
breathes in
HAHJHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why are you libfags still butthurt? speaks volumes about your immaturity and emotional instability.

still not a source

>First source is a fucking blog
>CBSNews

Man, being a leaf must carry with it some innate retardation.

>fox news
>2006 talking points

Wait, I get it now.HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAbreathes inHAHJHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm making fun of Trump.

>what is congress
>what are vetos

Trump is the president, not God. Amazing you even speak of our leader when yours is a world class cuckold.

watch the video where they go to the plant you autistic fuck

u right wing retards have lost complete grasp of reality

fuck u morons are GONE mentally

the people who regret voting for trump seem to forget that the alternative was hillary clinton

Obvious leftypol shill thread

fpbp

Considering the other option, no. Life is better now than it would have been otherwise.

Just wait a couple of days before the full story comes out and the number of anti-trump propaganda debunked goes up to #1,909,829.

>Trump betrayed you guys! Get demoralized! Or better yet turn on Trump!

>t. Shareblue concern trolls

He's done quite a bit with dems in the bureaucracy, the media, and in activist judge seats opposing him and neocon hacks undermining him.

I don't trust any of those sources.

Literally no sources are acceptable to your completely addled minds but Alex Jones or Tucker Carlson. You've had to rule out literally everything but official propaganda as #FAKENEWS because the weight of a single shred of reality is more than enough to destroy your fragile hand crafted world view. Sources are a fucking thing of the past here.

What's wrong with her face?

Yes. If I could go back in time, I would never vote for that fucking moron. He has done nothing but ruin his ideology, embarrass himself and his voters, and undermine any chance of advancing the cause. He proved to me that this ideology I used to adhere to was a waste of time and a cancer.

Fuck Gary Johnson, wish I'd voted for Trump. But I will in 2020.

shes french canadian

that's because you've cocooned yourself from reality. you live inside a safe space alternate reality

Trump made a promise to those workers. A promise he has broken. Congress has nothing to do with it. Stop dinduing.

What I regret is having no choice but to vote for this kike shill. I never would have voted for Hillary, still wouldn't.

Whatever you say rabbi!

317 fag here. Source is local fox affiliate. fox59.com/2017/05/22/carrier-layoffs-impacting-more-than-600-workers-to-begin-this-summer/
So...yeah

And what, cherrypick one or two people who feel negatively and try to say that's indicative of everyone, as the Left has been doing since fucking forever?

I quit listening to what the Left wants to report as "genuine opinions" when they called me before the election and asked who I was voting for. When I said "Trump for sure" they pretended they couldn't hear me and claimed my state was going to vote Hillary. Aside from two cities the entire state was for Trump.

One person does a study of their peers at their university and concludes 97% of them felt climate change was an immediate threat? Suddenly 97% of all scientists believe it instead of 97% of that select group.

Trannies account for less than a fucking percentage point in the States and the Left finds one or two dissatisfied people and says the majority is outraged. Then again, maybe 2-3 is the majority of the trans community. There's practically none of them.

Though yeah, WE lost our grip of reality, said by people who believe in shit like:

Russia hacking the election despite these same people assuring us the election could in no way be tampered with when they were certain they'd win.

Women despite being in advantageous positions more often than not still somehow being an oppressed group of people.

Dindus causing disproportionate amounts of crime as a race somehow not being indicative of cultural problems despite no other race doing this shit as widespread.

Towelheads fucking bomb concerts and building screaming "ALLAHU ACKBAR" and it somehow not being in any conceivable way related to Islam.

What side has lost their grip on reality exactly? Couldn't be the people who were so upset about Trump having two whole scoops of Ice Cream and thinking that would turn his voters against him.

>>Literally no sources are acceptable to your completely addled minds but Alex Jones or Tucker Carlson. You've had to rule out literally everything but official propaganda as #FAKENEWS because the weight of a single shred of reality is more than enough to destroy your fragile hand crafted world view. Sources are a fucking thing of the past here.
No it's because they have been caught pushing an agenda so only a fool would think they have turned over a new leaf.

Carrier fucking announced the job cuts you lunatic

Ahhh...I see. That's too bad.

He lost a ford plant too

meanwhile Alex Jones literally admitted in court that he's fake news

Oh no, if only I had voted for Hillary Clinton or Aleppo, this would have never happened!

No I was trained by the US army not to fall for ideologically driven propaganda. Obama made it legal to disseminate it inside the US borders in 2012.

Way to respond to absolutely nothing in the post criticizing your misguided way of thinking.

You fit being a Leftist really well. You should quit your day job to become a full time shill. Not because you're good at it but because I want you to go poor, become homeless and starve.

Oh look, it's this faggot again.

Lol yeah the 101st Autismborne

thats still not a source, retard.

Screeching Eagles

Derision...the last resort of the small minded, right before the fit of impotent rage.

doesn't say they are moving to mexico. learn to read.

Carrier is staying
>who cares it's not even that many jobs
Carrier chooses to leave
>THIS IS IMPORTANT NEWS FUCK DRUMPF

Obamaleaf, Please don't shit up this thread

LEL

Anyone who legitimately felt Alex Jones was always like that is a fucking moron. It's his personality he plays to drum up enthusiasm.

Does that mean he fakes everything he reports? Not at all. He might be forcing himself to get overly enthusiastic about it but guess what? That's his gimmick, it's what pulls people in, they like his enthusiasm.

He uses that over enthusiasm to draw people in and then they ingest what he has to say. Similar to how the likes of John Oliver and Bill Maher have to layer their stances through a ton of jokes because their audience is more receptive to comedy than just being flat out told.

The "Performance Actor" line came out because his ex-wife was trying to use clips of him screaming "THEY'RE TURNING THE FROGS GAY!" and saying that indicates him as being mentally unstable. Despite the fact he is far better off financially than she is to raise kids unless he becomes the assassination target of yet another leftist nutbag.

And every time Trump has managed to muster an answer to what the fuck he means when he says "fake news" he says something like "you know there's a TONE it's a very negative tone to the way they talk about me." Never actually disputing the facts. Yet his fucking lackeys only understand buzzwords so they latch onto the phrase "fake news" and use it as the one shred of plausible deniability to wiggle out of any part of reality they don't like.

The fucking white house doesn't even disput this story. Sean Spicer just made excuses about how shipping away 600 jobs isn't technically in violation of the deal to not ship away 700 jobs. And still STILL in the fucking face of all this his followers are so well trained they just shout FAKE NEWS at every single thing they dislike and move on.

no, but regret that I have onlyonesage to give.

I assure you my rage is potent, but right now I'm laughing.

yep they're not even people. they're right wing retards

Sage

He's actually made it very clear what he defines as fake news multiple times. Problem is the Left is too dumb to either get it. Or too indoctrinated to think rationally enough to be able to look at their own sources through a lens of objectivity.

The funny bit is when third party news sources started calling MSM out on their shit, MSM immediately tried slandering these people as "fake news". Hell three relatively popular criticizers of mainstream media have wikipedia pages on them deeming them as cult leaders in order to turn the uneducated away from potential enlightenment.

The media and the Left do not want smart people. They want compliant people, if that means depriving you or your children of the ability to critically think so you'll take what they say and how they say it without question, they'll do it. What's worse is you fucking morons allow it to happen.

As a leaf, you do not have the authority to say "Not even people" you snow nigger.

Yeah you're part of the rebbit discord raid.

Everyone here knows the MSM cable news is full of liberal bullshit

Nice try, schlomo

Based Obamaleaf

Do one thing other than attacking the source. Dispute a single fact for one time in your life. Just one. Find any source that disputes the fact that Trump publicized the shit out of his $7million dollar deal to keep Carrier from Outsourcing 700 jobs to mexico to have almost all of it fall through. It can be from fucking MAGAJESUS.facebook.com I don't care. Literally anything.

>mexico
>voting

todos saben que el PRI le compró las elecciones al IFE

You've set yourself up for a torrent of Zerobrain articles

Only disappointed that he doesn't appear to be the Caeser we were looking for.

I honestly would welcome even one. Why the fuck else would I be here but curiosity for how these people can even manage to rationalize this bullshit day after day after day.

lol

Yes, former hillary voter here. I thought trump was going fire nukes at mexico.... but now I see he's actually a pretty effective president.

Things still worked out, but it would have been nice to be on the winning side for once.

>He has done nothing but ruin his ideology, embarrass himself and his voters, and undermine any chance of advancing the cause. He proved to me that this ideology I used to adhere to was a waste of time and a cancer.
I warned you about mass movements, bro.