Does anyone here know the location of the secret jewish hideout where they plan all of their nefarious schemes against...

Does anyone here know the location of the secret jewish hideout where they plan all of their nefarious schemes against the white race?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Zionist_Congress
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haskalah
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Jewish_Congress
youtube.com/watch?v=1cScTY4EoFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reddit

my backyard

i'm going into your jew neighborhoods, walking into your schools and flaying your kike children alive. Do kike tykes still go to their kike heaven if they have their faces peeled off?

their is none, jews are nice people

CNN

I like you

bed bath and beyond, in the beyond section

White House

Yea... the university.

[spoiler]Its in a subterranean base under the Hollywood sign.[/spoiler]

They use Jewish telepathy to speak to each other.

Germany has fallen so far...

EA headquarters

The deli over matzahball soup

They communicate with energy they steal from young children in their psychic vampire dreams.

We usually meet at Katz's in the Bowery. If we are on vacation checking out hot Cuban girls, we are having lunch at 2Jays in Florida.

We rule. Fuck you.

I'm Jewish. I know the advantages we have. We know you. You are silly children compared to us.

Keep the faith, goy...

Zionist congress.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Zionist_Congress

You can google more from there, or just hit f5 about 3 times and someone will post something about it. They are pretty much a suitcase country with "citizens" all around the world. They are also citizens of israel, irrelevant if official or not.

Hello OP. I know where you got that image. Have a good night.

Brussels.

It's not how things work, there is no secret hideout. Kikes are just following their particular group interest according to their group survival strategy. They're toxic to whites because they're a parasitic bunch that produces nothing, never stick their neck out for anyone but their own kind, abuse the trust we're willing to extend to strangers and worm their worm in position of power and influence to turn our kids gay, collect rent from us, lend us our own money and open the gates of our cities to anyone.

They need us to be weak, cosmopolitan numales to thrive, they used to be pretty open about it too. That's why you should never trust advice from a kike.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haskalah

askalah followers advocated "coming out of the ghetto", not just physically but also mentally and spiritually, in order to assimilate among Gentile nations.

> Haskalah followers advocated "coming out of the ghetto", not just physically but also mentally and spiritually, in order to assimilate among Gentile nations.

> Mendelssohn's extraordinary success as a popular philosopher and man of letters revealed hitherto unsuspected possibilities of integration and acceptance of Jews among non-Jews.

> Berlin is the city of origin for the movement. The capital city of Prussia and, later, the German Empire, Berlin became known as a secular, multi-cultural and multi-ethnic center, a fertile environment for conversations and radical movements.

> Even as emancipation eased integration into wider society and assimilation prospered, the haskalah also resulted in the creation of secular Jewish culture, with an emphasis on Jewish history and Jewish identity, rather than religion. This resulted in the engagement of Jews in a variety of competing ways within the countries where they lived; these included the struggle for Jewish emancipation, involvement in new Jewish political movements, and later, the development of a Jewish Nationalism.

>entertainment, science, literature, philosophy, economics, fashion

yeah, they've never produced anything

Nothing tangible we couldn't do without, practically all their contribution to the common good is some piece of clever rhetorics that always end up with whites doing something against their group interest like adopting a sterile lifestyle, allowing mass non-white immigration or giving up wealth and power to the kikes for nothing.

We would arguably do much better if there weren't kikes around.

GET IN HERE

SAGE

>out the back of Bill and Hillery's place.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Jewish_Congress

Free mason lodges

>Does anyone here know the location of the secret jewish hideout where they plan all of their nefarious schemes against the white race?

It's not a scheme to hate the goy, douchebag. Just look at how they treat Palestinians. They would do it to everyone if they could.

Don't know
I can tell you if you're suicidal to bomb Fort Knox at least
Theres no gold in there so if you wanna make some waves you better get deep in there somehow

/thread

you know they have a Zionist Council Right?

>plans laid in Synagogue
>written down in Talmud

Digits okay this.
Plus, as another user noted, Brussels. And the corner deli. And Hollywood. And various major universities, including NYU, UC Berkeley, Princeton/Yale. And the Bilderberg Group plus various other think tanks, generally in Europe or NYC/Washington D.C. The UN, too, pretty much.

And, of course, Waffle House.

You mean out in the open? youtube.com/watch?v=1cScTY4EoFo

Your time will come