Yet another example of whitey whitewashing history. Shame on you

Yet another example of whitey whitewashing history. Shame on you.

Martin Luther KANG

hmmm

be serious

wow... this is deep...

What?
WE WUZ PROTESTANZ?

Martin Luther was quite the anti Semite wasn't he? Not fond of the Jews?

kek. this is good.

WE WUZ HAMMERIN ON DOORS AN SHIET

>Use troll twitter
>Post on mongolian basket weaving forum
>Be austrialian shitpost
all of the above

What was that book he wrote again?

On the jews and...

their lies

I seriously hope this is a fucking troll. Knowing how stupid the majority of dindus are though, im sure there are people who believe this.

Playmobil is for prissy little bitch boys

People who think this is supposed to be Martin Luther King make me want to cry and laugh

Correct.

And that's why Martin Luther should have let Christians be Christians.

we need to buy out this martin luther toy or whatever the hell this thing is every chance we get.

WE WUZ REFORMERS

Really? I find it strange that Germans would buy so many martin luther figures.

doubt you could even sell that in the US without leftists rioting

wtf i love Luther now

People in Germany, particularly out East, often think of him as a symbol of free speech apart from a religious figure due to the state of the Papacy he was up against. I actually like the symbolism here, but then I may read too much into it.

He wrote a book called "On the Jews and their Lies" because he got so pissed off at them being Jewish and not Christian, iirc.

Original title is "Von den Juden und ihren Lügen" which is the smoothest flowing German sentence I've ever heard.

the niggers

Why? We leftists love Martin Luther for his I have a dream speech he gives every year on his birthday.

You know what other great tradition he started? Leaving your thoughts at the door.

do you remember if you were always aids or it came after your mind body and soul was raped?

It looks like its from Harry Potter is my guess

k

Proddies are Christjews.

Martin was pro-semite up until he failed to convert them. Protestantism and Lutheranism are not antisemitic at their core

this...he just threw a sperg rage at them when they wouldn't swallow his religious beliefs.

What the hell was his problem?

>tired of how bullshit the catholic church is
>some how make a form of christianity that is even MORE retarded
boggles the noggle

Reminder for luther lovers

In case it wasn't clear, I got your joke. This one though, not so much.

Too full of shit

Catholics are a bunch of symbol worshipping cucks. Even St. Augustine says not to worship idols.

His book, "The Jews and their lies" is a legend.

Little martin luciferian. Now in lego size for your little kids to who we market

*to whom

>when your education is so shit you don't even know who Martin Luther was and think it's talking about ML Kang

Martin Luther King was actually named after Martin Luther.
Question to the Americans here, are black American Christians more protestant or catholic?

Nope

Almost everyone from a century and further back was an anti Semite.

Feels good knowing that thanks to Saint Luther, I know anti-Jesus Catholic cultists are burning in hell.

Playmobil is now the official right wing choice, Lego is a tool of you know who.

That quote reads like a shitpost

>a right winger
>not sucking on any circumcised corporate clit hole he can find

Show me something supernatural like a Seraphim or some shit and I'll convert in a heart beat. Until then, the only reason I can only respect Christianity for its morals and nothing else.

Sometimes it feels like the only thing that set the big personalities from back then apart from your usual Sup Forumstard is that literacy was rare.
If you'd compile all your more well worded posts into a single book and released it a couple centuries ago, you'd be fucking famous nowadays.

>catholicism isnt anti-jew
bro, if you are going back that far

Seems you've made a mistake there. Don't worry, I've got you covered pham :^)

Protestant by far. Pretty much only spics are catholic in America.

It is. He was just mad that jews don't want to join his church even when he changed everything to be more to their liking.
>muh based muslims

Is that why our church's are so beautiful and yours look like mass-produced, post modern rubbish?

>Playmobil
Pleb taste.

For this epic post you've been awarded 5 vape refills and a neil degrasse tyson action figure

>a shitbox that keeps breaking down, has hard to replace parts
panzerIV and STUG is the patrician's choice

Its a toy

>I can earn salvation
>No biggie Jesus you didn't have to die for me I got this

that's some disgusting blasphemy bro.

Good works to build His kingdom should be a symptom of the faith you have in Him to save you and keep you. What you're describing is like buying drinks from 7-11 with your buddies
>I need $5 to get into heaven, but my good works only earned me $4.
>Hey Jesus can you cover the rest?

They have both.

neat

Do they have a Panther? I want a Panther, it's such a comfier tank than the Tiger.

>Good works to build His kingdom should be a symptom of the faith
No, they are required. Faith alone doesn't do shit.

James 2:19
Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

James 2:17
Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

Matthew 7:21
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

What panther do you want? Cobi has them all.

The one that doesn't get fucked by the shot trap, so uh... I guess that one works? Not sure.

>That quote reads like a shitpost

If you'd read his books you'd realize just how much of a shitposter he was. His polemics are quite amusing.

Nah dawg he was pro Jew until he actually read their literature. Then he changed his tune.

He did not give a fuck about converting them, he used to speak against the ill treatment of them before he found out the truth.

>"You're a neckbeard."
The greatest argument that undoubtly proves god's existence.

the jews

Or you can go full retard and get yourself a Maus.

WE WUZ historical figures?

>>"
go back newfag

Kek, that's beaut.

>undoubtly
>undoubtedly

Learn how to spell jou fokken kaas etter

I worship anime so I'll go to anime heaven.

God I'm retarded. At first I thought they were talking about King, but no it's the actual martin Luther

Another great argument! Are you like a professor or something?

>!
see

>you

But why would I be wrong? Check mate, Catholic.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

show me where works are mentioned in there. James 2:19 is talking about an acknowledgment that God exists not a devout faith in him. James 2:17 and Matthew 7:21are talking about a fake faith, lip service, which isn't good enough because there isn't any deep rooted faith.

As I said, works are not required to get into heaven. Christ Jesus did all the heavy lifting for you and I on the cross. All that remains is to kneel and accept his gift

Everyone hated jews. That's hardly an argument for being right.
Hadrian killed so many jews during rebelion that they whined about it until XX century.
Buddist monks don't like jews.
Muslims don't like jews.
Voltaire hated jews.
Even marx hated jews.
If hating jews is only criteraia of being right then almost everyone who ever lived is right.

Matthew 25:31-46

31When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, He will sit on His glorious throne. 32All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate the people one from another, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33He will place the sheep on His right and the goats on His left.

34Then the King will say to those on His right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 35For I was hungry and you gave Me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave Me something to drink, I was a stranger and you took Me in, 36I was naked and you clothed Me, I was sick and you looked after Me, I was in prison and you visited Me.’

37Then the righteous will answer Him, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You something to drink? 38When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? 39When did we see You sick or in prison and visit You?’

40And the King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of Mine, you did for Me.’

41Then He will say to those on His left, ‘Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42For I was hungry and you gave Me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave Me nothing to drink, 43I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, I was naked and you did not clothe Me, I was sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’

44And they too will reply, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’

45Then the King will answer, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for Me.’

46And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

Forgot to respond.
>For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
"Should". Not "will be", not "is guaranteed". It's God's will that everyone who believes to go to heaven but you can defy that will by being a dirtbag unworthy of it.

Don't worry OP, I chuckled internally.

Your shitty argument has been debunked here so many times that nobody bothers anymore. The thing about Christianity is that its values, morals and teachings are what has allowed the west to prosper. Most of your current values are derived from it, but you're just too blind and too ungrateful to see it. It doesn't matter whether God is real or not, since living like he were is the best way to live. It makes strong men and strong societies. All this degeneracy is follow-up of the abandonment of god. Or, as Nietzsche would put, from the death of god.

Nietzsche, too, expected this would happen. He wanted to replace our faith in god with our faith in a brighter future through the super man. But even that was too much for cucks like you, who go for the lowest hanging fruit there is.

Nothing could be easier than criticizing something. If you replace it with nothing, i.e., you offer nothing constructive, you're only destroying. Even a nigger can destroy things. And it takes courage to stand for anything. Christians who stand by their faith are infinitely more respectable than these militant atheists who stand for nothing but nihilism and degeneracy. And yes, I am an atheist myself. I wish I weren't since I want nothing to do with the likes of you. Christianity has offered us so much, but all it gets in return nowadays are semi-intellectual social justice warriors and neckbeards shitting on it. It's disgusting.

>everyone before 1945
>not antisemite

Thank you Adolf for ruining that

>tfw faggots claim Islam is the most suitable religion for Sup Forums, when it's actually Lutheranism, as it includes shitposting

>It's God's will that everyone who believes to go to heaven but you can defy that will by being a dirtbag unworthy of it.

we're all dirt bags unworthy of it

tell me this, the thief who was crucified next to Jesus who repented, what works did he do before he died? none, yet Jesus still said

Luke 23:43
Jesus answered him, "Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise."

the fuck is playmobil

is it something even shittier than megablocks

Jesus saw him sincerely regret his actions and knew that if he had more time he would do works. Not doing works becouse you are a lazy piece of shit and "lol Jesus already did them for me" is another thing.

Playmobil is a toyset that requires some building so it teaches kids skills, but it's simpler than Legos and are built to be played with more.

The sets provide more intricate locations than Lego. Nice sized castles, ships, buildings, etc.

so a true faith is all that's required, not works,

great so glad we could agree