What's the matter, Sup Forums? Too incompetent?

What's the matter, Sup Forums? Too incompetent?

Not even remotely surprising, considering most men are both incompetent and hopelessly corrupt.

>women
>a positive addition to any work place
Catty rumor mongering bitches don't help anyone, unless its a nail salon

just another tactic by the left to force their views

the first people you talk to when applying to a company is hr, and they're always liberal women

Oh, study finds.

Seriously though, any man who has ever held a job knows how fucking bullshit this is and how ridiculous it is. Women DESTROY workplace productivity.

lol

>Work gets easier.
>Forced to hire more women.
>Look! They're doing great!

That doesn't follow logic.

How can you be acquiring the objectively best candidate when you start from a premise of "it must be female."

oh north americans xD

wow what a shocker that when hiring new people you fire the shitty employees first
like woah
liberals so smart at business
no wonder all the liberal run cities are so economically well off...

Look whose talking.

>women
>swayed by emotion
Yeah that doesn't sound the least bit incompetent
>psst, eve. There are people who think you're dumb. Better eat this apple. It's totally the fruit of knowledge and not the pathway to endless suffering.

how would you even field this study without having an all male place turn into a gender quoted one.

basically this headline is saying that hyper-competent mean are so good that they're better than mediocre men and affirmative action women combined

no surprise then that women love alpha dick so much

>top of gene pool, faggots

A got a link to the actual study itself? I bet it was conducted poorly.

mean > men

deal with it faggots

this is weaksauce, but let's go for it

>be in business with 90% men
>only very competent women, shit ones sifted out
>quota gets passed to equalize gender
>incompetent men fear jobs

obviously, when you replace around half your staff with females because a quota says so instead of their potential or abilities, the first to bite the dust are those, that are claimed to be "mediocre" by the standards that probably the 90% male staff of said business set.

completely ignoring the that for some odd reason women weren't hired in the first place. Maybe because they're not fit for the job, maybe because the workplace environment would be disturbed by their presence? No, obviously shitlord patriarchy

>study finds
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

This cuckolding is what all true warriors strive for

ding ding ding

every feminist study is bogus and non-reproducible

prove me wrong whiteknights

this. When you find the methods, you realize social sciences are a joke

In ny workplace there are 5 women. 3 make more money than anyone else, do absolutely nothing, and stir shit up by gossiping. The two that work are lesbiens

maybe link the study instead of some watered down headline. im willing to bet its pseudo science to support an agenda

I think women are better at doing small jobs that men are too lazy to do. They can't lift shit though.

no sauce. sage

What happened to those businesses that had a 100% female workforce

Oh ya

narrowly-scoped political science is legit, but everything else

>not so much

the only way women can improve productivity is if they are hot, it increases the morale of the men who actually do all the work

>I think women are better at doing small jobs that men are too lazy to do.

Name even one.

Meanwhile in the real world, there's a huge correlation between a lowering of the value of a company's stock, and the introduction of gender quotas.

Heck I remember reading of a guy who became a millionaire a few years ago by systematically betting against companies who introduced gender diversity/racial diversity policies.

I work at a farm so there's a lot of shitty small jobs that require agile fingers. Tying things up, picking things, weeding etc. Me and every other male get sick of it in an hour but the girls go all day. We generally do the heavy lifting and I'd much rather do that so I think it's fine like that.

>weed out incompetent men
By hiring less competent women, because if they were more competent, they wouldn't need a gender quota to get the job, they'd be hired on their own merits.

>women don't ask for raises
>companies don't give a fuck about quality anymore since they can just bribe legislators to fix markets for them
"efficiency"

>incompetent men

and they say the war on men isn't real.

Likewise, it's ok only when it aligned with their propaganda. Otherwise it gets dismissed as sexist, racist or whatever.

Just another case of: Statism is a disease. The state forcing quotas is an authoritarian act and a violation of private property, people should hire whoverever they want, when they want with their on criteria (even exclusive ones). In the case of efficiency improving it could be from a variety of factors, including employing better personal, technology and so on it still would be a far shoot to say it's solely because of quotas.

How does that work? Is it like the Noah's ark of liberal retardation and they take 2 each of all 69000 genders?

This is true.

what is not said is that the competent women who get hired instead of the incompetent men, are less competent by definition. Otherwise there would not be any needs for quotas.