Amerindian iq

>Why are hispanics/amerindians/latinos iqs so low in average? They built pretty impressive empires although not too early in history admittedly. I wonder why, if we are going with the race realist theory, the nations south of the border haven't retained their natural prowess in science, specifically math and astronomy.

>TLDR: why isn't Mexico the center of astronomical technology today?

>I'm half White Mexican btw (130ish iq) but that doesn't really matter. Just giving a background to my interest that stemmed from the earlier thread in the Aztecs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_of_Moctezuma_de_Tultengo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garcilaso_de_la_Vega_(chronicler)
ia800503.us.archive.org/22/items/gov.law.aamd.classification.1973/aamd.classification.1973.pdf
saboteur365.wordpress.com/2017/04/04/evidence-that-stone-age-europeans-were-the-first-residents-of-north-america/
atlanteangardens.blogspot.ca/2014/03/19000-year-old-virginia-flint-knife.html
jaymans.wordpress.com/2012/06/14/more-on-farming-and-inheritance-systems-part-i-iq/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Spaniard and Barbarossas

They went the way of the Mayans.
All that remained was the trash.
Condolences for your fate.

IQ cannot be everything. Mongolians purportedly have among the highest IQ's - what the hell have they done except slaughter and sperm-spray?

Just because there were enough smart people at the top of society who had the time and ability to study astronomy and design architecture doesn't mean that every fucking Indian was Galileo. Also, I highly suspect that the "history" we've been fed about Aztec and Maya society to be embellished by leftist dogma.

we're taking over again

the prophecy says the white serpents will either away

half of this flag is not fat gringo incel cucks, its actually mexican

I wonder if that's why I'm not a retarded nigger like the rest of the Mexicans because practically the only native in me comes from my great grandfather who was pure native, yet was a lawyer and came from a tribe to the north. I suppose his people weren't as affected as the mestizos who are mostly made up of southern tribes. Now that I think of it, the only smart Mexicans that I know (very few) come from Northern Mexico.

The peoples that undertook these great works were slaughtered by the incase and other niggers tier tribes

Don't know but I love me some ilegal pussy. I'm thinking about green carding one of 'em. Yay or nay

Because the caste that did that was long gone by the time the Spaniards came. Remember, the Maya collapsed centuries before due to war and agricultural collapse.

The top of the heap in Aztec and Incan societies married into the conquerors so completely that they literally became Spanish. The Montezuma line actually still exists... in Spain as a noble family:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_of_Moctezuma_de_Tultengo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garcilaso_de_la_Vega_(chronicler)

Interesting although their "palace" looks like absolute shit lol.

Latino types only need enough iq points to be a gardener.

Beyond that iq points in your nigger like culture are a hinderence rather than an advantage. So those genes don't get passed onto your gardener kids.

Learn how to green text or go back to plebbit.

Sp*niards really did a number on pre-Colombian civilization.

>Plebbit spacing
>Greentexting wrong
>(lol here's some random information about me xd do u want my facebook too)
>Being a disgusting taco muncher
>Not showing your flag

Cancer of the day award goes to you.

Spaniards fucked up America. Also british destroyed the native americans too. White people were the "winners" but they weren't the originals owners.
Check any history book.

::Shrugs::
They and their properties survived through the Napoleanic Wars, the Carlist Wars, the Civil War and Franco's regime. Lots of the Spanish noble families didn't make it through those.

Racemixing :^)

North American injuns didn't accomplish much of shit. A few of them developed rudimentary agriculture. Mostly just savages, though.

South American natives reached early bronze age tech, before Europeans came. Also, mostly savages, with a VERY unfortunate religion.

>why isn't Mexico the center of astronomical technology today?
i don't know, those lads werecertianly up to something, but now that they are long gone it'll remain as a mistery

>bu bu bu but you're only aztecs
there were many others inhabiting mesoamerica, aztecs are the most famous because they were the ones that got in contact with spaniards and had gotten everyone rekt by the time europeans arrive

>le IQ thing
although at first it felt kind of awful to know that such a thing is rougly 70% genetics and 30% environmental, i now realize why my fellow countrymen behave the way they do, for years it was a mistery to me the following:
>work their asses off
>get paid
>for some crazy and incomprehensible reason they prefer to squander the shekels they have earned with a lot of effort on getting drunk or some other stupid shit
>after shekels run out proceed to complain like little fuckers because HUUURRR and DUUUUUURRR i ain't not have moneys for the nice things this other lad ha N SHEEEEEEEEEEIT DAWG

and i'm just considering this, god have mercy on me when they go around bitching about them being poor as fuck because they had 1 or 2 kids without having any savings, education, stable job. I mean, jesus christ, it wasn't/isn't fucking ocket science, it's goddamned COMMON SENSE

The best of them got exterminated and there were not that many of them
Read some damn history man

>Quetzalcoatl brings civilization and technology from the east
>builds massive structures and wonderous culture
>gets overrun and outbred by squat monsters seeking gibs

History repeats itself.

*i now understand

>Quetzalcoatl brings civilization and technology from the east
don't forget the smallpox and syphilis

damn....

>(130ish iq)
If you're saying "ish", it simply means you never did a real test with a doctor.

Therefore your number is invalidated.

Spanish killed all the smart, athletic ones, only the shit ones are left

Wasn't he supposed to be pale and bearded, unlike any Mesoamerican?

I'm a full blooded Chicano. My parents are literate peasant stock from central Mexico. Yet my sibling and I are all 130ish IQ stemfags. My parents didn't even push education on us. As kids, we were always smart and very shy. And no we aren't "white" Mexicans. according to ancestry I'm 52% European.

IQ isn't everything my brother and I are very beta. We aren't very career driven, can only get shy plain Asian girls(even though I am into thicc.jepg). And my sister is starting to ride the cock carousel.

>59
jesus h chrsit

that can't be possible

Honestly Guadalajara is where I live and it's not so bad, i'm considered light skin tone in Guadalajara but you can be the judge of that.

That was Cortez, not Viracocha

It isn't. That graph is real, but someone's modified the scale. I'll try to find the real one...

>full blooded chicano
ayyyyyy, this hilarious terms kek

The peak of Aztec innovation is less than the lowest point of European innovation (during the Dark ages) pic related.

mexico could be just get rid of the iberian trash, it wasn't until after they racemixed that the natives stopped making these

Every great south American empire fell because of overpopulation, followed by famine and desease. The Aztec are the exeption.

200,000 Aztec lost their empire to 500 Spanish.

yay.

what is a shit ton of tlaxaian indian allies

Several hundred. They still got fucked by a few hundred cannon fodder spics led by 500 Spanish.

Also most Aztecs were killed off the Spanish had a huge ally force of tribes that would be taken advantage of by the Aztecs so the mestizo's may have less Aztec blood and more of a lowly tribe blood

One hell of an exeption huh

Nortenos rule, indio sorenos drool. Literally during the post revolutionary period.

more like a couple of thousands read a book user

this kinda. got wiped out before they could reach their full potential

GET IN HERE

sage

>a fucking leaf

I should have been a pirate

>Spaniards composed less then 1 percent of the forces arrayed against the Aztecs; more than 99 percent were Indians.

The Spanish would have failed if it weren't for their alliances with the natives.

Selective breeding on the part of the original indians- they had a class system - and the fact that their best and brightest didn't get to pass on their genes. And Spain was never a good bloodline to begin with, so the admixtures are even worse. Peruvian people of today are all well educated but they are not smart. I'm sure it's the same in Mexico. They receive a better education than many Americans but their IQ cap is lower because of the language itself and their odd genes

Brian?

Mostly from disease that the Spanish introduced

>being this butt mad about formatting preference
Don't you have a bull to prep Mr France's tipped fedora?

Such seething resentment from 'civilized' cavedwellers against people who created a civilization.
The aztecs passed their peak by the time europeans arrived, so what?
None of you have potential to recreate the civilization you occupy.
Senescent cells such as yourselves must be killed to create a civilization worth living in.

Yeah, I wonder what happened to those poor amerindians.

I read a really interesting piece, I wish I could find it again, about why non-Western cultures don't succeed. It's not IQ, laziness, etc, though those may be a factor certainly not everyone suffers from them equally.

Instead it is the culture around them making them feel guilty and hide their every accomplishment. If you begin to rise, those around you say you did it on their backs. Family comes out of the woodwork with their hand out. You hide every success so you will not be insulted, robbed, kidnapped, or even killed.

It explained a lot.

this map is bullshit why is usa almost as blue as china. its like , usa is like 98 and china and japan is 110

aka Pahana

Amerindians are paleomongoloids with some paleolithic west eurasian(very different from modern europeans) admixture. They have lower IQ than mongoloids who stayed in Asia probably because climate wasn't as cold in America. They also had rather low population so maybe their iq would increase after some time in civilisation. But I don't think they are stupid overall because they have most grammaticaly complex languages in the world and at least north american indians were good fighters who resisted americans for long.

>although at first it felt kind of awful to know that such a thing is rougly 70% genetics and 30% environmental,

IQ is determined by environment. Populations who lived for thousands years in hot climate are pretty less inteligent but more agressive than the ones who lived in colder climates regardless of race. Civilisational pressures are also important es Eskimos while not stupid are definitely less inteligent than urban east asians despite being even more cold adapted.

Lynn is bullshit and he pulled a lot of these scored out of his ass. For example papuans are around 84 or more not 59.

Lol northern Mexico people are not that bright. Tell me why southern Mexico has a better economy and structure.

It looks to me like white people and asians have the highest Autism Levels! Congratulations!

>aka Pahana

aka Quetzalcoatl, Kukulkan, Enki, Osiris, Thoth, Vishnu, Oannes and many other names.

>like white people and asians have the highest Autism Levels! Congratulations!

Yes ,probably from highest neanderthal admixture.

Those IQ maps you see posted on pol are purely a meme created by a retard called Lynn who didn't even test 100+ countries and most of the other countries were real dodgy testing (eg. testing a single classroom of children to determine national IQ). The map would be better titled as "American perceptions of which countries have the highest IQs" because the map falls in line with stereotypes

>their natural prowess in science, specifically math and astronomy.

lmao weird how every non european non east asian civ brags about being good at math and astronomy but it's always the only thing they have

They were stripped of their identity and le happy spics destroyed their civilization and then destroyed all their texts. They were the unfortunate victims of circumstance. A real tragedy Mexico. Awful suffering.

Dick size is more important that iq

Still they have a much lower IQ. A more probable explanation...

>130
Show proof.

>be introduced to conquistadors
>they delete all your history
>then force convert you
>then they pretend none of that happened, lets all be friends you can even be mayors and governors!
>take 95% of all lead gold and silver
>let temples get taken by land and pillager
>majority of spanish wealth leaves, only land owners loyal to crown and coin stay
>keep reinvesting into Spanish interests overseas
>literally fucking sell territory by the handful to America after getting your ass handed, like cucks
>Then help the US produce the majority of its drugs on the side
Gee i wonder why

90% indio genes Keep dreaming dude.

All humans really had a civilization at some point exept blacks and abbos.

>dem ebil stereotypes

lol
you lefties need a government funded study to tell you when you should take a shit.

Obligatory reminder that the AAMD was politically pressured to pass a bill lowering the IQ requirement for mental retardation from 85 to 70 because too many blacks in the US were considered legally retarded under the old system.

ia800503.us.archive.org/22/items/gov.law.aamd.classification.1973/aamd.classification.1973.pdf

However, assuming that IQ is the only indicator of potential is silly; things like future time orientation and propensity to violence are as important to development of advanced culture as IQ.

Nay of course. Pull your shit together man.

Of course if you find one that's 75%+ white who wants 5+ kids then go for it.

But the IQ and laziness are much more important. Proof of that being that high IQ minorities actually succeed to a high levels comparable to whites and Asians.

Cultural explanations of basically any sort are basically pure leftist apologism.

That behaviour you explain is part and parcel of low IQ communities anyways. Intelligent, hard working people don't drag their own kin down like that.

This is pure low IQ apologism. None of that is any worse than what Europeans were doing to each other at the time.

>muh IQ

You only say this because that is all your dying race has these days.

Vietnamese and other Asians aren't as successful as Western nations despite having higher IQs. In fact even Korea and Japan were only reached "the modern age" very recently despite their IQ.

No, AnonGmP's explanation makes a lot of sense.

>only ever good in once area
>were murderous barbarians otherwise

>Europeans were doing to each other at the time
They sure were, but the french, british, dutch, german, swiss, swedes, and portugese had a hate bone for Spains newfound instant wealth, and did everything in their power to subvert the latin territories
>Founding fathers literally shook hands with arab fucks because it meant they'd have one more ally against Spain

They didn't build shit. All their legends say the gods came from heaven or across the sea and gave them civilization. And do you know how these gods were described? Tall, pale skin, gold hair and blue eyes. Ask any spic about it and they'll get defensive and deny it because they know they can't succeed without the white man. Just look at Mexico, 90% brown and a shithole. that's why they wanna come here because they know without us they will live in squalor.

Shit skins breed like cockroaches under the umbrella of resource surplus that we single handily created. Enjoy it while you can, the tides are turning and a horrid fate approaches for your race; no longer being able to leech of the fruits of white productivity.

The most likely explanation is that God blessed the Americas with white people long before Europeans got there. There was a blonde haired, blue eyed civilization known as the Chachapoyas which inhabited Peru as early as 800 BCE and developed a very complex culture and had great architecture and structure. They were annihilated by the inca's some time after the European arrived but their spread could explain the cultural development.
>They are the whitest and most handsome of all the people that I have seen in Indies, and their wives were so beautiful that because of their gentleness, many of them deserved to be the Incas' wives and to also be taken to the Sun Temple (...) The women and their husbands always dressed in woolen clothes and in their heads they wear their llautos, which are a sign they wear to be known everywhere.[citation needed]
—"The Incas", Pedro de Cieza de Leon, Chapter 27

There were also white cultures in other areas, I am looking for a good reference.

The didn't have pork back then and they used human meat cause it tastes similar.
So they used the religious hypocrisy to feast on human/porky meat.

This map is fake. Random datas distributed randomly. There's no collected datas for most 3rd world countries to begin with.

They don't know who built the pyramids. They were probably white people.

There were also tool discoveries made in 2012 which provide strong evidence that Europeans arrived in North America long before the native tribes.
One piece of evidence is flint believed to have been brought from regions currently owned by France.

>In a discovery that could rewrite the history of the Americas, archaeologists have found a number of stone tools dating back between 19,000 and 26,000 years, and bearing remarkable similarities to those made in Europe.

>All of the ancient implements were discovered along the north-east coast of the USA.

>The tools could reassert the long dismissed and discredited claim that Europeans in the form of Christopher Columbus and his crew were the first to discover the New World.

saboteur365.wordpress.com/2017/04/04/evidence-that-stone-age-europeans-were-the-first-residents-of-north-america/

19,000 year old Virginia Flint Knife came from France
>New archaeological evidence suggests that America was first discovered by Stone Age people from Europe – 10,000 years before the Siberian-originating ancestors of the American Indians set foot in the New World.

>A remarkable series of several dozen European-style stone tools, dating back between 19,000 and 26,000 years, have been discovered at six locations along the US east coast. Three of the sites are on the Delmarva Peninsular in Maryland, discovered by archaeologist Dr Darrin Lowery of the University of Delaware. One is in Pennsylvania and another in Virginia. A sixth was discovered by scallop-dredging fishermen on the seabed 60 miles from the Virginian coast on what, in prehistoric times, would have been dry land.
atlanteangardens.blogspot.ca/2014/03/19000-year-old-virginia-flint-knife.html

you're IQ isnt 130 ust because an internet test told you so you dumb subhuman monkey

fucking shitskin

your inferiority complex just shines through your words bitch

Wrong. Even niggers starving in Africa keep multiplying at faster rates than you.

So should we enslave you or wipe you all out? Which do you prefer?

Wait, so the diseases somehow disproportionately killed off high IQ Amerindians?

>niggers starving in Africa keep multiplying at faster
They eat each other and keep fucking!
i.e. Zimbabwe.

He might indeed be a self hating sack of shit, but he is surviving, unlike you and your people, bitch.

In Europe, the plagues disproportionately killed off the low IQ peasants, and raised the European IQ. You would think it would be the same way with Amerindians.

jaymans.wordpress.com/2012/06/14/more-on-farming-and-inheritance-systems-part-i-iq/

Here's a map of indigenous/native populations' IQs across the globe.

And yet those savages will still be eating each other and fucking after the white race exterminates itself completely.

Pretty pathetic huh?

There were white people there for awhile. Just like in Peru. Then they suddenly disappeared "mysteriously". Probably just white flight. Whose heads do you think they were sacrificing down those steps? Native niggers.

>Even niggers starving in Africa keep multiplying at faster rates than you.
Great, they will have something to eat when we cut off their supply chain.
Large unorganized undefended masses are a liability in an end game scenario, not an asset.
When civil unrest breaks down the last systems of control, you want to have well armed, well organized groups with an excess of resources, not millions of starving impoverished hordes who are going to turn on eachother before anyone else.
Tribal people can't stop being tribal they will always hate each other more than outsiders. For whites, civilization and alliance has always come naturally. Nothing will ever change that, open your eyes and look at the world you live in.