So guys, just got my results back in, how'd I do? Am I allowed to post here? Am I a Turk...

So guys, just got my results back in, how'd I do? Am I allowed to post here? Am I a Turk? Do I now get to immigrate to the UK and help turn the tides of the war on Western society? Or should I just immigrate to help my Turk bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

familytreedna.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PSA alot of haplogroups are shared between completely seperate ethnicities. The most remarkable is a haplogoup among some slavs and mid europeans that is also found in west africa.

FTDNA bases it's results on autosomal DNA more than haplogroups. Also haplogroups go as deep as you want them too, there are hundreds of thousands of identified SNPs in Y-DNA. They may have things in common, the mutations could be dating back to thousands of years ago.

maybe u one of those turkish celts

I like these threads. How the kikes gets away with classifying neanderthal DNA as ashkenazi, asia minor or generic semite never seize to amaze me, and how the pleb polac never figures this out.

They said the 1%'ers is "background noise," essentially to be disregarded. True? I have no clue what a lot of this means to be honest.

Also, the supposed 1% down south was central, close to S. Africa, and the South America was virtually Columbia.

damn. howd you do that? im mostly english but got only 3% british isles with heaps of irish and western european.

Fuck if I know, my last name is German so even my family is confused.

What this? How can I do one too?

familytreedna.com/

Holy shit, that is expensive!

Basic one is just $90, these things go up to hundreds and hundreds, but it's not necessary.

Is this only for Americans? Can I trace my ancestors back to Ottoman times? I know, just by stories for some of them back to the 1890s but nothing before that.

>Pretty sure anyone can take the test. I think somewhere it says it only goes back 5 generations, i'm not entirely sure.

>my last name is German

could have been a non-paternity event somewhere down the line.

5 generations back? But I know about 5 generations back - all of them were ethnic Bulgarians. Some of the more recent were killed by the commies for being nazis and other escaping this in Detroit.

You are 96% British. The rest don't matter.

pic needs ron perlman on it.

Why bother with DNA if we all stem from Africa, the birthplace, anyway?

No idea. My mom's mom is Asian lol

This isn't haplogroups, haplogroups only trace the Y chromosome and thus the male line.