Britishers let their underage girls get raped by pakis for years, bcoz muh political correctness

Explain yourself whitecucks.
Finally a worthy article from DailyMail.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4634600/BBC-s-Betrayed-Girls-raises-devastating-questions.html
Voices of the violated: Haunting new BBC documentary on Rochdale sex abuse raises devastating questions about liberal values, the responsibility of the Asian community - and the families of the victims themselves.
>Without their bravery in standing up to both a liberal-minded media desperate to portray all members of immigrant communities as incapable of doing wrong and a fiercely protective Pakistani culture, these men would never have been exposed.
>Between them, they received a total of 77 years in prison — although only Ahmed, 64, who was sentenced to 22 years, and Mohammed Sajid, 40, who was jailed for 12, remain behind bars. Incredibly, four of them are engaged in taxpayer-funded attempts to resist repatriation to Pakistan
>What is abundantly clear is that when it came to addressing the reality versus the fantasy of multicultural Britain, too many were both too naive and too politically correct.
>A liberalism that silences all dissent by smearing critics as racists and bigots and pursues its politically correct agenda relentlessly through our schools and other public institutions.
>Tough questions, such as why are vulnerable 12 and 13-year-olds allowed out on the streets at night? Why is there such an open culture of under-age drinking and drug-taking among such girls? Why are they allowed to run wild when they don’t have the maturity even to begin to comprehend the dangers to which they are exposing themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/child-sex-abuse-gangs-could-5114029
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-39921371
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/toddler-and-five-year-old-girl-gang-raped-in-india-a6697816.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sexual_abuse_in_India
dailystormer.com/muslim-gang-rape-in-america-19-year-old-in-santa-barbara/
metro.co.uk/2017/05/15/gang-rape-victim-beaten-to-death-with-bricks-after-threatening-to-tell-police-6637925/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NMp2wm0VMUs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Blake's_mythology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The fire rises, your lot can push off as well.

The Jews are practically bragging about it, they think it's funny to release a snippet of truth to the ignorant goys every ince in a while.

They were very low class girls from broken homes, that's why no one gave a fuck. They were drug addicted whores who got given drugs in exchange for sex with the SBC (small brown cock).

It's not like they were middle class girls who were kidnapped and forced to have sex with pakis.

INB4 butthurt Londonistanis ITT
INB4 POO IN LOO

How's Pakistan and India different in anything except religions?

breaking the conditioning, lads. Keep at it, share this article with everyone you think is remotely open to it

If you are muslim then ur best bet is to go and enjoy the sunshine than to post in anonymous forum tyring to normalize anonimity

Paki's are literally planning to nuke you apoo. Why don't you take care of the problem?

Pakistanis are more inbred afaik and have lower IQs.

This is the truth,nobody in so called authority cares about white working class kids.
If they had been black girls they would have acted straightaway.

Also, some of you britcucks should set up a stream for the documentary when it airs on the 3rd next month

The (((Russian))) mafia controls white sex slavery in Eastern Europe.

It's always the Jews. Always.

"CCCP = three Jews and a Russian" -- Solzhenitsyn.

> (OP) (You)
>They were very low class girls from broken homes, that's why no one gave a fuck. They were drug addicted whores who got given drugs in exchange for sex with the SBC (small brown cock).
>It's not like they were middle class girls who were kidnapped and forced to have sex with pakis.
So what if they belong to low working classes.
Let me get this straight, authorities knew about these incidents and paki gangs, but swept it under the rug, because these girls were not from some rich family.
Britishers are really cuckolded.

You have to understand that in the west in general (not only in Britain), the white working class is absolutely LOATHED by the elite.

I blame jewish influence in elite circles. Jews absolutely loathe working class whites, which they all perceive as potential anti-semites, in their hysterical delusions of persecution.

Face of one of the paki who rape minor girls for years.

As I said nobody cares about white kids,
Its all about ethnic minorities kids.
Whites are there to pay for every other cunts bennies and other than that are a nuisance.

True mate.
Britishers are the cancer of the white world.
Only Americans can save white race.

Good post poo
The reason why young girls (and boys) drink,take drugs and run wild is because for forty years now there has been an onslaught of the British character, aided by spineless and malicious politicians they have destroyed the very thing that people from around the world came to experience.
British governance only works by bullying and subjugating its people to horrors in a divide and conquer tactic.
The next stage of this process will not be in the politicians realm of influence,they will be the last to know.
They tried giving away thousands of years of culture and heritage to whoever lied the most.
Direct action is coming to the streets

Are you ready to go fight for what you believe in user?

Religion is difference mate. Big difference.
How would you know that Turkroach.

You ironically named the thing wrong with our society (drug addicted kids/parents) but yet to try normalise this by saying that they were already low lifes so therefor no one really gives a fuck

Western society was meant to protect women and kids from rapist scum, i'm tired of liberals trying to normalise everything just to suit our 3rd world foreign invaders

They weren't Muslim, they were just part of an "asian gang"

Asian my ass, can this meme fuck off already?

The hatred for them is now palpable in this country.

I use this thread for stating an observation i made lately:

Westeners dont raise their kids anymore (and especially their daughters). I have been to townhall festivals in Austria, in Hungary and in Germany lately and i see young girls (11,12,13yo) running around like sluts with make-up, choker and giving guys the “i-want-to-fuck“-look. I then always wonder what the parents think letting their girls out the house with skintight yogapants and just a brah. Mostly the dads arent even there or they are busy getting drunk (probably drowning their lowlife existance in alcohol).

What the fuck happened to us? I remember 20 years ago here in Austria we would beat up the guys from the neighbooring village if the tried to dance or flirt with “our“ girls (girls of our village, not even necessarily the gf). And now i see cuckold-faggot-dads standing by as arabic refugees chat up their 13yo daughters and seeing nothing wrong with it. It makesmy bllod boil to see the low-test envoirment that liberalism has brought upon us and i see it everywhere even in Hungary where i thought people were more based and still hold conservative values. But i guess conservatives turn to conservacucks around the globe and we have to overcome our old valuesystems of catholicism and find to a more manly kind of spirit (maybe paganism).

Had to share this with you guys and please do me a favor: MAN THE FUCK UP!

>They weren't Muslim, they were just part of an "asian gang"
I know you are baiting. but nevertheless let me explain. Asian does exclusively means people with slant eyes, it also means anyone from asian continent.
But I don't expect you to know this, not with your humanities and transsexualniggergenderim degree.
The Article explicitly says that all were pakis except one.

>britcucks still falling for the asian meme

Fucking embarrassing

Common English mistakes:

Using they're instead of their.

Using an apostrophe to indicate a plural.

Letting Pakis into the country.

Tbh famalam, I'd let my daughter get raped by shitskin pakis if she looked like bong females.

What's wrong with this?

>Asian community

""""Asian"""
I'm Asian, those are sandniggers. Learn to differentiate, Brits.

Great observation. No wonder, the whites are doomed

To be fair many of those kids probably would've been buggered by an anglo drunkard eventually.

Rise up Englishmen. The Colonies will answer the call to arms again. Where Mother Britannia goes, we go

Russians are Asian too!

Even Russians are Asians.

Send all the paki's and nogs here and then just fucking nuke us.

Remember us how we were.

If I was Asian I would be insulted by the article, but the media attacks white people and then uses "Asian" as a political correctness tool to steer the blame away from Muslims.
It's disgusting how society has become like this.

I didn't make the rules I just work here.

Unlike in india where indian men rape their own underage girls because muh inbred animals. You're not in a position to be looking down on anyone ESPECIALLY the brits who culturally enriched your filthy backward continent.

poo's are human, paki's are animals

The sad truth is that a lot of these rapes are the fault of their parents.

These women go out at night drunk as shit and are easy to be picked up by someone and raped.

Look ma! another mudslime here!
Abdul you should be aware that visiting NSFW websites during Ramzan in Haraam, you may get beheaded if your friends find out.

>Indians are Asian
>Arabs are Asian

Only in Britcuckistan

If they called out what it is, a Paki (Muslim) rape gang, those rapes would have stopped at 10 not 1,400, Jesus.

Right, because when I go out I rape drunk chicks. That's normal.

I think the point is poo in the loo that they didn't mention and never do mention that a huge proportion of these men are Muslims.

No you'll find this definition of Asia is accepted around the entire world.

>1,400

Try +1,000,000 over the past 20 years

>But i guess conservatives turn to conservacucks around the globe and we have to overcome our old valuesystems of catholicism

Pretty sure this started when they started tearing down Christianity, and inserting cracks into it. "Give up this value, and surely you'll be more correct in your ways", and people caved. "This value is archaic, this bigoted" and people caved. That was the first thing they had to try to rip apart in order to make people weaker. Most religion seems faker these days, its hard to find people that really stand by it.

They used guilt in order to tear it down, a guilt they could keep harping and harping upon forever until they removed every shred of values they had left.

Current age is drowning because they only allow you to have your religion if they can fit it in a box basically. If its anything more then that then they'll tear it down.

>this is what the Britcuck tells himself

Sad!

> More under 18 females than are in the entire UK.

O-okay...

>white supremacist
>oh! you must be a paki

kek you're even dumber than i gave you credit for. shouldnt you go back to raping your sister and eating your dead kids and worshiping beef burgers pajeet. Heres hoping north korea nukes you.

I showed the 1400 girls pic to some yanks, they were offended by it saying asians.
They took Asians to be Chinese etc not pakis

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/child-sex-abuse-gangs-could-5114029

You do realise that only a tiny minority of "muh 1400" was really raped, right?
You faggots are falling too hard for feminist propaganda.

Admit it. they used 'Asians' in the article, Instead of 'pakistani rape gangs', so as not to hurt fragile feelings of muh innocent minorities and to be politically correct.

Seriously when did this become a meme? Europe stops at the Bosporus.

In America,maybe

>rape
They were asking for it

You think the muslim rape gangs were only in Rotherham?

May as well make it the 6 gorillion.

Right, so these "Asian" rape gangs would prowl the streets giving high fives to kids in the vagina. But only a tiny majority just got the dick.

No. They are also in America(except not usually muslim).

Dude, please. You managed to talk the world into winning both your wars and now you aren't even trying anymore? Most of the people who hate the EU only look to you these days. Many of the ones who spread the enemy's nonsense operate out of Britain, therein taking advantage of security concerns that keep our nations tied to one another (here in Germany for instance our hands are tied by the ever-present Nazi guilt paragraph, which is neither here nor there, but the Eternal Rupert Murdoch is as present here as elsewhere). Resist the impulse to give in. Transcend your lesser self and then start angloing your enemies for once.

>pajeet is angry that his backward race is lumped in with the same backward race which are rapists

you need to stop like you're any better, you're all the same, you all need to be nuked

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-39921371
(10yr old raped in india)

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/toddler-and-five-year-old-girl-gang-raped-in-india-a6697816.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sexual_abuse_in_India

kek you lot are so bad you even have your own wiki article, congrats you inbred cunts, look forward to the nuking.

No they're in California as well.

dailystormer.com/muslim-gang-rape-in-america-19-year-old-in-santa-barbara/

I can't get my mind around the inner workings of the cucked brain. I don't have any frame of reference. I can only see it as a mental illness. I respect traditional masculine reactions to foreign invasions.

Nah we just hate you all equally.

No one in this country can tell the difference.

We only make exceptions for East Asians like the Japanese and Chinese since they have contributed something of value to society.

Imagine what it must be like to be a woman in their home countries

No. It's just that a lot of 14 and 15 year old sluts who looks 20 would lie about their age to get fucked. And feminists insist on calling them "rape victims".

It's quite easy, just replace Muslim with African and you will understand, except in America it's 10 times worse.

Rare flag

The government and the BBC want different ethnic groups forming rape gangs because it creates a handy distraction covering the pedos in Government and the BBC and it makes the government and the BBC look normal.

That reminds me of a local saying. A basic translation would be: "cousin plus cousin equals crooked face".

metro.co.uk/2017/05/15/gang-rape-victim-beaten-to-death-with-bricks-after-threatening-to-tell-police-6637925/

And without the pakis the only thing they'd be having to worry about would be their reputation and maybe a teenage pregnancy or two. Like farm girls, factory girls, etc etc.
They might have been white trash but they are our white trash and we don't need filthy paki scum at all.

LMFAO Man! You got my Jimmies Rustled!
Diverting from the main issue. Typical cuck behaviour "L-Look rapes happens in other countries too!! So its perfectly fine if it happens in England" Yeah sure kid

Hey now, you accusing him of being a Jew?

>The fire rises,
Zero evidence of that.

Forget "fire" You can't even regain your sanity.

FAGGOT flag
Degenerate

Not just women. Boys as well.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NMp2wm0VMUs

That is still rape. You'll be charged with statutory rape even if it's consensual. That's why they're called jailbait.

why stop there, get rid of all the brownies. can you tell the difference between a paki and a poo in loo? whos says they are any different kick em all out.

come to think of it get rid of all the blacks too-dont want another london riots on our hands.

Much as I hate nigs, this isn't true. There were black girls raped in similar circumstances in Croydon. And it wasn't even reported.
It happens even more to them because their own gangs gang rape them as initiation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Blake's_mythology

Have fun.

It's no different there, in fact they see the poor as failures and unamerican

Bravo

>Diverting from the main issue.
>strawmanning my argument

actually my point is all of you are inbred rapists and should get the rope. you are the one whos diverting from the issue when in reality you are all part of the same race with the same behavious and should be exterminated.

but i guess i shouldnt expect any sort of intelligence from a poo in loo. i want all you cunts out of my country. also nice try with trying to wrestle my jimmies with cuck but if you were here raping the white children like you are desperate to i would back your shithead skull in with a brick.

Europe as a whole is too weary to go on.

>white working class

As a section of whites, they probably have the highest unemployment.

Don't call the scum/lower class, the "working class". Just because someone talks with a shit accent doesn't make then hard workers down a fuckin coal mine.

Kek, kangaroos look like they are pooing on the leaf

>asia
>brown
pick one and only one, Muhammad.

That is the typical defence mechanism of an englishman when someone points out that his once great country is now only great when it comes to being cucked beyond comprehension.
Just look at that one dude. Pathetic.

Go back to Mongolia, faggot.