Fucking Mask Off

Anyone else here actually a non-white that only pretends to be racist and white online because it gets the (you)s?

I simultaneously love how it codifies white men as being beta to niggers and chads.

I pretend like a liberal Canadian to get (you)s, works every time.

No, I'm just racist because I genuinely hate niggers. Most of those spear-chuckers can't even walk straight. Everything that Sup Forums says about them is true.

Also, look up "necklacing" a common nigger past-time.

I pretend to be autistic to fit in here.

yet in the end, you can only define yourself in relation to white men

Damn you're so cool, I remember telling my friends to look things up on urban dictionary too!

"munging"

This, but French Canadian. Love making people shit all over those frogs.

I just wish niggers wouldn't be so loud.

They're like 76% of the population here so I think it's fairly natural

this

I rarely go to the movies but I went to see Wonder Woman with this girl.. I didn't even really want to see the movie but other blacks talking and yap yap yapping it up the entire time was frustrating

So I feel you

Heard you can get more (you)s at reddit
>you all have to go back assholes

t. Memes from 2007

>memes from 1863

you're fucking dead

don't tempt the wrath of the devil

I'm not white but I am racist and it's fucking annoying when we're called people of color and lumped together. I hate that fucking term more than I hate niggers.

I'm racist against whites because they're pro-faggot and pro-liberal. Viva la raza.

I am a white man mascarading as a nigger in real life because it is the only way to stay alive here.

So fuck you LARPIng western online niggers. Go back to your jungles.

holy shite, a rare white man

>mascarading

I'm racist against everyone, but do not pretend to be white.

Even whites have some stupid flaws so why pretend to be one? All they spout on here is "muh nofap/universe revolves around muh dick" and "muh population growth".

>out and about the other day
>enjoying the weather and putting some miles on my bicycle
>come across a black dude who's having some trouble
>stop because im nice and know a lot about bikes
>get really uneasy ("never relax!") and and up telling him that i don't have the tools on me to fix his problem
>tries to sell me a tent as i'm leaving

what

>Ha ha! You see, I was not in fact pretending to be retarded.

Yes. Mascarading. And you have no idea how hard it is for a white man proud of his heritage to pretend to be niggerish in some godforsaken jungle.

>RARE

Whats it like living in a shithole?

>child soldiers
>1.5bn GDP
>Avg life expectancy 50 years

In some ways it's fun. Lawlessness, anarchy, total and complete freedom as long as you have the proper connections and a bit of money.

In other ways it's sad and depressing. Surrounded by bestial niggers with absolutely no foresight, who live for the now. Desensitized to everything. Children being raped or whored out, machete killings every day, fucking 15 different armed rebel groups in the country, muslims and christians killing each other daily, ....

If you want to see the nature of the beast, the true face of niggerdom, away from all the masks of civilization they try to put on normally, it is here.

They are nothing but monkeys that can speak. They have no empathy. The only thing that keeps them in line is religion and belief in karma.

They are beasts.

Why the fuck don't you leave

Unless you're subtly starting nigger killings to play your part in reducing African numbers

Were you born there or how did you end up there?

Damn, so what brought you there?

That's a astoundingly high level of inferiority complex desu senpai.