Feral Negro Thread

2 feral negroes killed a little girl and her 21 year old uncle.

The whites let them in the house to use the bathroom because THE WHITE FAMILY HAD TAKEN IN ONE OF THE BLACK MAN WHEN HE WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL. The whites had fed him and given him a place to stay, when he needed it. So the nigger brings in another nigger who kills them to rob them. The white family was targeted because they had been charitable to a black teen.

Brutally murder the 21 year old AND the little girl by killing them execution style by making them lay on the floor and shooting them in the back of their heads.

>Jeremy Crane, 21, and his niece Kyleigh Crane were shot as they lay on the ground during a robbery turned violent, according to the formal filing of murder charges, the Indianapolis Star reports.

>Prosecutors say that Michael Bell Jr, 22, offered to give tattoo artist Jeremy Priel, 25, a Playstation 3 in exchange for tattoo work. Bell told police that he and Priel went to the home of Crane, a former co-worker, and asked to use the bathroom. As planned, Priel pulled a gun on Crane and his niece ordering them and Bell to the ground, according to his statement.

>Bell told police that Priel then shot Crane twice, first wounding him and then killing him with a shot to the head. Bell said he then stepped over the bodies to grab a PlayStation 3 and an Xbox. He said he ran out of the house with the consoles before the girl was shot.

fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/

youtube.com/watch?v=bNXIqk5fIXk

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2257966/Paul-Ali-Slater-Intruder-shot-times-face-neck-cornering-mother-kids-attic.html
abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/georgia-mother-shoots-home-intruder-911-tapes-18168262
truthisahatecrime.blogspot.com/#!/2013/08/black-kids-bully-white-toddler.html
youtube.com/watch?v=w9vBHAyVmWQ
liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389
foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders
narrative-collapse.com/crime-data/interracial-felony-homicides-involving-blacks-and-whites-from-june-2017/
narrative-collapse.com/crime-data/
wsbtv.com/news/local/policeunhappy-customers-beat-restaurant-owner-daughter-over-order/539044703
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Child-killer Priel had been in the Army, stationed in Germany, until the Army canned him.

Priel the childkiller was allowed to live by the justice system - he now sits comfortably in prison, waiting for parole

The worst thing the White man did was bring feral Negros to the Americas. Fucking lazy cunts put profits over their own people at the time.
#diversityiscodeforwhitegenocide

It does not seem to be getting better.

BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL

Fucking surprises me when people still like niggers

>Fucking surprises me when people still like niggers

It gets worse. Politicians want to take away our best means of protection against their attacks. Like when this housewife protected her family from another feral negro:

The black man in the pic was let out of prison and immediately breaks into the home of a Georgia mother with 2 little kids.

Look at this Georgia mother being forced to shoot a nigger who chased her and her little children through her own house (which he had broken into).

Hillary Clinton would happily disarm this woman and shrug her shoulders when the nigger did horrific things to the Mother and children.

This nignog in pic related wasn't killed, but he was shot in the face and neck for 5 times.

African American good boi Paul Slater, not long out of prison, broke into a home with a white woman and her kids in there and he chases the mother and kids upstairs.

He could have simply taken their TV and left, but he follows the mother and the little twins as they try to escape. He breaks through several locked doors to get at the woman and her kids.

The mother had a .38 with her and knew how to use it. She does what she has to do.

>Mother shoots home intruder five times in face and neck after he cornered her in attic with her twins, 9

>Suspect Paul Ali Slater was found bleeding heavily in nearby driveway after crashing his car

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2257966/Paul-Ali-Slater-Intruder-shot-times-face-neck-cornering-mother-kids-attic.html

Excerpts from the 911 tapes, with the shots.

abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/georgia-mother-shoots-home-intruder-911-tapes-18168262

Nignogs panicking about white people 'hunting' them and talking about how they are afraid should be fucking fed that information.

When will black people stop hunting whites? We're afraid, black people, do something.

>When will black people stop hunting whites?

Blacks get on television and loudly complain about whites to try to mask the real news.

Most Blacks hate whites. And blame us for their failures. And even the ones who do not directly harm us, enjoy it when other blacks harm us.

truthisahatecrime.blogspot.com/#!/2013/08/black-kids-bully-white-toddler.html

This probably redpilled a lot of people who thought that Diversity is our Strength.

youtube.com/watch?v=w9vBHAyVmWQ

Jawan and Dante visit a SC waffle house with bad intentions.

Dante is in pic related, in his cap and gown. Clearly he a good boy.

See video in link, below.

liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389

A lone white man decides that he is not going to be robbed or killed that day.

Pulls his legal weapon and removes one of the threats. Family upset at the white man.

>Nineteen-year-old Dante Williams' family said there is no doubt he entered the Waffle House in Chesnee back in January of 2012 intent on robbing it, but they say he didn't have to die.

>FOX Carolina obtained surveillance video from inside the Waffle House that investigators said shows Williams and his accomplice Jawan Craig come into the restaurant. Deputies said Williams is the one seen pointing a gun and demanding money.

>Sitting at the bar area of the restaurant was Justin Harrison, a concealed weapon permit holder, who was armed the night of the robbery.

>"They're yelling 'everybody get down, get down' and I'm not getting on the floor. I am not going to be a victim," Harrison said.

>Harrison said while the men terrorized other customers and staff he was deciding when to act.

>"This was the only time," Harrison said. "If I am going to fight it was that one time. He was approaching me and I saw that as him engaging me."

>The above video shows Williams, gun by his side, walk back toward Harrison, who stands up and fires several shots killing Williams almost instantly.

foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate

Your preaching to the choir boys.

If you actually want to spread your message try to convince others who don't agree with our hate for niggers. Look up ways to do this, as just sending a bunch of articles saying how niggers kill whites like this SUPRISINGLY isn't too effective.

Morality and abstract thinking are linked.

Africans are woefully deficient in their ability to do abstract thinking.

eh, as much as I want to hate her, she was brainwashed obviously by anti-white/ pro-black propaganda

I hope she learned and became right wing white supremacist from her experience, it's the only way these cunts can learn.

YASSSSSS QUEEN

>as much as I want to hate her, she was brainwashed obviously by anti-white/ pro-black propaganda

This is true.

Hatred doesn't solve any problem. Awareness is important.

Maybe she is aware now.

She stepped up and did what she had to do. Saved her family.

>and put 5 in the black

>their fucking faces
No fucking sympathy. They deserve the death penalty.

>They deserve the death penalty.

Sadly, they are in jail with the possibility of parole.

Help niggers.
Die backstabbed.

When whites learn.

>Help niggers.

That little girl they executed reportedly referred to one of them as "Uncle Mike" because he lived in her home.

Do not expect empathy or gratitude from blacks. It is futile.

She's aware now definitely but she's still going to look for black guys just this time she'll be more wary on who she dates. Her post is still true sorry white bois.

Around blacks never relax.

Thank you for not forgetting her. She paid the ultimate price and her family didn't deserve the loss of this precious little girl.

They always show the guy in his high school graduation cap and gown...like graduating from high school is fucking impressive.

This kinda shit should make you guys go to the streets and chant White Lives Matter. But you don't care. I bet you never even heard about this double murder, it's not as important as the nearest criminal dindu getting shot by a cop.

America is so fucked. Things used to be so different back in the day. I talked to an old man at a cafe and he agreed with me. He said blacks are trying to get revenge on all the whites in America for slavery. They're killing whites every day for no reason other than they're white and it's being slid from the news. Back in the day it would be the talk of the town, now it's barely mentioned.

I don't know what direction this country is headed but it ain't looking good. The minorities don't want to share space, they want to drive the whites out. This can only end in two ways.

>mother was a widow
>owned her own home
>long time friend of the family stops by
>has his 1/2 nigger niece along
>nigger niece has been stealing her grandmother's checks
>nigger niece is always in legal trouble/jail/etc
>family friend wants to show nigger niece my mother's house
>see how well she is doing
>see how she has a home but is not stealing stuff

Hey great idea there you POS family "friend" to bring the criminal nigger side of your shit tier family round. Hey lets show the nigger this single ladies home in a $$$$$ area of town. What could possibly go wrong with THAT fucking plan!?

I think the only reason we were not robbed later was this was before google maps was popular and odds are the niece had no idea how to get back to the house.

>he whites let them in the house to use the bathroom because THE WHITE FAMILY HAD TAKEN IN ONE OF THE BLACK MAN WHEN HE WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL.

This seems to be the course of thought through all white people. We are far too compassionate, we need to learn to say no to any degenerate species wanting to live inside the house. Majority of black people about 98% are dangerous only 2% are either mulatto or are the smart black people which they are rare even then they are still dangerous as fuck and should be avoided.

Sounds like South Africa, ten years ago.

>It gets worse. Politicians want to take away our best means of protection against their attacks. Like when this housewife protected her family from another feral negro:

NRA better start actually lobbying for more gun law expansions than sitting on its ass then. The problem is not the fact that politicians are taking guns away its the matter of politicians not being lobbied enough to expand gun laws. Majority of the US is in Red territory and they need to start expanding the gun laws asap otherwise we will see whites brutally murdered over and over again.

Niggers gonna Nig!!!!

jews did that. don't you know? read real books about the slave trade in the americas, and about who really where the slave traders

>People make a big deal out of it

Well of course the white guy isent going to call it for what it is, he has a black neighbor that could kill his ass at any moment and the world is on too many bluepills that they would call him racist.

When will it be socially acceptable to start teaching people not to trust niggers?

typical fucking niggers. I dunno why people keep tolerating these degenerate fucking animals. They are nothing more than fucking parasites

>Training wasent enough

lol more like Jawan and Dante's parental training wasent enough because they didint need to die either, just not be a selfish asshole for money and work a job.

>The worst thing the (((White))) man did was bring feral Negros to the Americas

Fixed that for you, cunt.

>killing innocent children
god this makes my blood boil from rage.

Take solace in the fact that the gene pool is better off.

It's like any other evolutionary system. The weak die off. Blacks are feral animals, anyone who is evolutionarily predisposed to be kind to them is going to occasionally get culled like this.

that

fuck america.

Every now and then you have to make an example to teach the other niggers
Torture them for 2 or 3 weeks stright until they die as a bag of blood and broken bones

GOOD NIGHT RACIST WHITES

>her family didn't deserve

That's where you're wrong.

Very interesting read.

You associate with 68 IQ subhumans who lack capability of abstract thinking, you pay the price. Do you think here in Poland there are no young progressives who worship the exotic african negro and go out of their way to make it feel welcome and appreciated?

I always feel bad for the child victims, but the society as a whole is to blame for that. When you have a country the size of Europe there is always a new uncontaminated place for a white flight.

Now you are sending those ghetto subhumans in US Army uniforms to colonize my country, don't expect sympathy from me

>Pierre and Andrews then propped each of the victims into sitting positions and forced them to drink the liquid, telling them it was vodka laced with sleeping pills.

>Rather, it was liquid Drano.

>The moment it touched the hostages' lips, enormous blisters rose, and it began to burn their tongues and throats and peel away the flesh around their mouths. Ansley, still begging for her life, was forced to drink the drain cleaner too.

>Pierre and Andrews tried to duct-tape the hostages' mouths shut to hold quantities of drain cleaner in and to silence their screams, but the oozing blisters prevented the adhesive from sticking.

>Orren Walker was the last to be given the drain cleaner, but seeing what was happening to the other hostages, he allowed it to pour out of his mouth and then mimicked the convulsions and screams of his son and fellow hostages.

>Pierre became angry because the deaths were taking too long and were too loud and messy, so he shot both Carol and Cortney Naisbitt in the backs of their heads, proving fatal for Carol but leaving Cortney alive. Pierre then shot at Orren Walker but missed. He then fatally shot Stanley before again shooting at Orren, this time grazing the back of his head.

>Pierre then took Ansley to the far corner of the basement, forced her at gunpoint to remove her clothes, then repeatedly and brutally raped her after telling Andrews to clear out for 30 minutes. When he was done, he allowed her to use the bathroom while he watched, then dragged her, still naked, back to the other hostages, threw her on her face, and fatally shot her in the back of the head.

>Andrews and Pierre noted that Orren was still alive, so Pierre mounted him, wrapped a wire around his throat, and tried to strangle him. When this failed, Pierre and Andrews inserted a ballpoint pen into Orren's ear, and Pierre stomped it until it punctured his eardrum, broke, and exited the side of his throat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders

Check this out:
narrative-collapse.com/crime-data/interracial-felony-homicides-involving-blacks-and-whites-from-june-2017/

Tracks black on white killings by the month.

Other months:
narrative-collapse.com/crime-data/

welp... that one's really interesting to think about

More like team black eyes amirite?

>beat cancer
>get killed by societal cancer

just goes to show you can't afford to relax around blacks
they can snap into violent ape like behavior at any moment

In Australia we don't even have gowns and caps for high school graduation. I guess in the US they make it a big deal so the niggers feel good about themselves.

Not in the UK either

>"White guys can't put it down"

What? A book?

DEY BE GOOD BOYZ NAMSAYIN HIGHSCHOOL AND SHIEET

Up until the early seventies graduating from high school was equivalent to getting a BA in the USA today.
Then the everybody gets a prize mentality took over.
Remember, we are importing Lebs and Somalis at a great rate, Somalis commit felonies at seven times the rate of Anglos.

This is our future.

>just goes to show you can't afford to relax around blacks

Even living far away from niggers, you can't afford to relax anymore.

I live in the Rockies, not a single nigger within 40 miles in any direction. Still had an incident near where I live about a year ago.

>old hippie posts pics of his weed growing operation on Kikebook
>niggers in Florida see it
>they steal a car and drive across the country to rob him
>arrive around 10pm
>kick in his door
>threaten him and his 2 friends with guns
>one grabs a shovel and smashes the fuck out of the first nigger
>second nigger opens fire
>shoots hippie in the face
>wounds shovelguy in the leg
>third guy runs out the door and into the dark
>while niggers are screaming at the hippie for money and weed, shovel guy hobbles out the front door
>AND, gets away in the niggers stolen car
>that they had left running in the driveway
>hippie was full of shit and bragging
>gives niggers 3oz of dirtweed and stems+$67 he had in his pocket
>they ransack his house and find nothing else but a copy of ‘Easy Rider’ on Betamax
>and 2 Grateful Dead albums
>they flee in the fucking dark
>into the hills, on foot
>find a road and flag down a truck at 6am
>and beg him to call the police
>arrested 30 mins later
>whining about frostbite and ebil spirits
>it only got down to 46 degrees that night

And Eurotrash STILL don't understand why Americans deplore public transportation.
With niggers around, it's just a simple way for them bring their (((diversity))) to a greater number of people.

story?

>brutality against little girls by nigs

always gets me
they should be tortured for the rest of their life
break every bone in their body, let them heal, repeat

>cousin says CWP citizens need "training" and "more training" b/c "muh dancin' cuz? Ohh him wuz uh gud boi luk att this hear piktchur ov himm goin' to skkoo."

right- it's not that your cousin needed training and more training. it's the based carolina user who needs that.

>In late June, Jeremy Priel pleaded guilty to two counts of murder in the slayings of Kyleigh and Jeremy Crane, who were both fatally shot in their home in December 2011

I see by your flag that you're into recycling, but ffs find a more recent story.
>2011

My old high school busses niggers in from the worst parts of town to fill a quota rule that the school must reflect the demographics of the city regardless of the area it's in.
All the white kids got cars as soon as possible, but I was in a shit home so I had to take the bus until graduation. It was known by the white kids as the nigger tube. It was loaded far beyond compacity with niggers practically spilling out of the windows. It smelled like nothing you could describe. They constantly fought, the negresses would randomly start dancing and twerking in everyones faces, while nigger males whooted them on. Randomly they would roll blunts out in the open. It was so loud my ears rung everyday when I got off the bus. I got attacked a few times. I had to hold all mupy stuff against my body or it would randomly go missing. Do you know what it's like to be so tired at 5:00 am and immediately hear negresses screetching and whooting every single fucking morning for no reason whatsoever? It was fucking hell. I never thought public transportation was an important issue until high school.

Niggers aren't human. This was never what our country was intended to be. Civil rights were a mistake.

They were much better behaved and respectable before civil rights. Really activates the almonds.

>find a more recent story

A Fucking Leaf.
Yeah, niggers have become civilized in the past 6 years.

>Christian and Newsom were leaving an apartment together on the evening of January 6, 2007 to go to a friend's party when they were abducted via her car from the apartment complex parking lot. Worried about not hearing from their daughter, Christian's parents sought help from her mobile phone provider. They found her abandoned Toyota 4Runner on Monday, January 8. Police recovered an envelope from the vehicle that yielded fingerprint evidence leading them to Lemaricus Davidson of 2316 Chipman Street, an address two blocks from Christian's car. When police went to the address on Tuesday, January 9, they found the house unoccupied and Christian's body in a bin in the kitchen.

>Newsom's body was discovered near a set of nearby railroad tracks. He had been bound, blindfolded, gagged, and stripped naked from the waist down. He had been shot in the back of the head, neck, and back, and his body had been set on fire. According to the testimony of the Knox County Acting Medical Examiner, Dr. Darinka Mileusnic-Polchan, at the trial of Eric Boyd, Newsom was sodomized with an object and raped by a person. Police believe these actions took place at the house and his body was later wrapped and abandoned.

>The medical examiner said that Christian died after hours of torture, suffering injuries to her vagina, anus, and mouth in repeated sexual assaults. Bleach was poured down her throat and used to scrub her body while she was alive in an attempt by her attackers to remove DNA evidence. She was bound with curtains and strips of bedding, her face covered with a trash bag, and her body stashed in five large trash bags. These were placed inside a residential waste disposal unit and covered with sheets. The medical examiner said there was evidence that Christian slowly suffocated to death.

Find out more than you'd ever want to know by searching for Knoxville Horror.

This is what you get for harboring a nigger.
When will people learn.

>The whites had fed him and given him a place to stay, when he needed it
What a fucking idiots.

Not brainwashed at all. White women are the ones forcing diversity. I blame white women more so than blacks.

If I'm ever diagnosed with a terminal illness...

>They were much better behaved and respectable before civil rights

Read this Niggers never evolved the capacity for internal morals; their behavior is ENTIRELY based on external controls and threat of violence. When those controls were removed during the Civil Rights bullshit of the 60’s, niggers reverted to their natural state.

A pavement ape can understand a punch to the face, or the likelihood of being killed while committing a crime, but not much else.
Imagine the confusion in the nigger mind upon being arrested for robbery, burglary, murder, rape, home invasion, carjacking, etc., and then being judged by a person they haven’t (yet) attacked, 3 months to a year later.
This is the origin of their ubiquitous cry of “Dindu Nuffins!!!”
Roughly translated from nigger to human, it means “I personally didn’t do anything to harm you (specifically) within the last 5 minutes, so why are you (specifically) being mean to me?”

Niggers are perpetual children, in adult bodies.
They need constant, immediate, rebukes of their abhorrent behavior to even begin to function in Western society.
Absent this, they revert to the feral behavior of their African cousins.
When they see a rich man with bodyguards who are willing to kill them for looking at their boss cross-eyed, they understand.
When they see a bitch-ass accountant at a Waffle House with $100 in his pocket, they feel entitled to take his money from him because he can’t, or more often won’t, prevent them from doing so.

They only wail and gnash teeth about “poor, ventilated Shitavious” and his love of dancing because they know White people are stupid enough to believe that bullshit.

Asking for a friend.

Thought experiment: say, for the sake of not ruling anything out re: those two murderers and the crime sprees, etc., that the KKKers were resurrected and allowed carte blanche license to solve the culture of incivility that is blazing through the streets and schools and prisons and 'families' and neighborhoods.

How quick and how effective would such an operation be in totality; and what would America look like? Would we be more jazz? Or more classical? Or more Bill Monroe. What are we lookin' at, fellers?

You think he knows she's a mudshark?

wait is that the same girl??
If so hes fucking cucked lol.

Same twitter handle and name. Looks the same too

I skipped the ceremonies for my BA and MA. Unless you're Ivy caliber, there's nothing to be proud of (oversaturation).

>You think he knows she's a mudshark?

You think he gives a shit?
If she squirts out a half porch monkey ankle biter he's gonna be the happiest man in the world.

After all, it would be raciss to feel any other way.

Demonstration of deficient abstract thinking in African-Americans as seen in this headline:

>wsbtv.com/news/local/policeunhappy-customers-beat-restaurant-owner-daughter-over-order/539044703

Fuck that made me mad.

What's the story of this video?

Anyone got the twitter/instagram whatever it was of the white father talking about going to his white daughter's recital and graduation etc all the while she is posting pics of the black she is fucking?

You had to go to school at 5am? Fucking hell, I got up at 8 to start at 9

NEVER RELAX

The bus ride alone was about an hour and I was the first one on. It was a long ride because we had to drive all around the city to pick up the niggers in niggervilles.

Niggers gonna nigg

We need torture for blatant murders such as these.

I didn't know that such site existed, the data there is truly horrifying. Unfortunately your situation is a natural consequence of country being based on le siecle des lumieres and capitalism, overtaken by the jews

>On June 13th, Sebastian Dvorak, 27, was shot and killed in Baltimore, MD. He was a popular bartender. He was shot in the head while walking down the street

If you remained in Poland you'd still be alive Sebastian Dworak, you or your family should not have come to America. Farewell Seba

Its crazy because niggers on the whole cant even begin to acknowledge their own savagery. In fact they somehow even manage to delude themselves into thinking WE are the savage ones. Just go look at the comments section of a nigger vid or an all nigger forum like TheColi and you'll very quickly realize theres no reasoning with them. Everything that is far more true of them (racist, entitled, arrogant, soulless, violent, primitive, uncultured, unhygienic, hive mind like etc) is projected onto us. And in the rare instances that they DO acknowledge black shortcomings in some area, its never their responsibility, its always because of whiteys grand plan to fuck with them (presumably by giving them fuck tons of welfare and affirmative action)

They are just all round shitty people on the whole. Give 1000 white men a small community of their own to run and 1000 niggers the same, then check back a year later. The results will make it abundantly clear why "multiculturalism" (at least the form in which its practiced now ie forcing shitskins onto whites) is an insanely destructive force on society.

Yep this absolutely. Most people know this instinctively but our repressive society stops us from being truthful about these differences.

aaaaaand no sympathy. They willingly let a feral ape live with them out of some white guilt bullshit and then everyone is surprised when the ape reverts to his basic nature on them.

It's one thing if you get your door kicked in by a stranger and die, it's another when you ignore all your instincts and try to domesticate them.

Can we meme this into an experiment? Only thing I'd be worried about is some daily jew convoy meeting all their needs but I also think they are bad enough it would be easy to see through if that happened. Kind of like the difference between the men and women on those survivor shows. Men with their shelters and even a tiki bar while women are getting burned on the beach and arguing with eachother.

What's the point? Hour long drive from Detroit you have safest town in Michigan, and it's 96% white. Your rulers are fully aware of the statistical outcome of 'social experiment' which they conducted decades ago, and they intentionally pursue in their actions to to widen the social divide.

I know its obvious to anyone who pays attention I'm just imagining something that niggers could make absolutely no excuse for. I'm kidding myself though it would be subverted.