Will yellowstone really blow up?

Or is this just a meme?

Are leafs and tacos safe? Will I starve too?

Vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=U_Dvi_ZO50A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WFaFfdOzPP8
youtube.com/watch?v=If4Yk6Ngjac
intellihub.com/report-brazil-argentina-australia-sign-contracts-worth-hundreds-billions-dollars-house-u-s-populace-yellowstone-supervolcano-erupts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

>yfw liberals would try to control volcanic eruptions in order to reduce global temperatures

This just shows global warming is bs. A single vulcano can cool the earth more than wr can heat it in 100 years

Leafs and tacos would be fucked too, entire north america will be Morrowind.

Obviously Yellowstone will blow, it's a super volcano

I'll be quick. Nobody will be safe, it will fuck up everything worldwide for a couple years. It really will blow sooner or later. Nobody knows when. Yellowstone has Earthquakes all the time especially every year around the same time (between 8 months and 12 months). If you want a better explanation and are interested watch this video...

youtube.com/watch?v=WFaFfdOzPP8

Skip to about an hour in if you want to get right to the carnage. One more thing, it won't be the end by any means even in the worst case. However it will be a challenging time to be alive. If you're tough and smart, you'll be fine.

mfw i hope the mf blows sky high and fuxx the current plans

It's funny because less than 100 years ago there was a 'world cooling crisis' and they had plans to cover the arctic caps in soot to make the ice melt and warm the globe.

One more thing. When it does happen there will be a mass migration of American going North to Canada and South (Probably mostly south for obvious reasons) Most of the U.S. (most not all) will be uninhabitable for at least a couple years.

How that will play out geopolitically is anyones guess.

>Will yellowstone really blow up?
Yes, it can happen in next few minutes or thousand of years, nobody knows
>Or is this just a meme?
No
Are leafs and tacos safe?
Nobody is safe, ash clouds will cover the sun and as a result most life will perish
Will I starve too?
Yes, together with 99 % of the earth population

yes one day

though its not the erutpion that will kill off the most people is the many years of Volcanic Winter that will case a premature mini ice that will kill the most people.

There is a reason why most of the worlds farms arent in cold tundra locations, because most things that keep us and farm animals alive dont grow in the cold.

it wont last forever yeah, but in its worst years it will be like the bibical Apocalypse with Yellowstone itself being the giant lake of fire

Wars for resources
Famine from lack of crops and mass death of farm animals from no food and inhaling toxic fallout , and well just freezing to death.
Pestilence and plague will spread around from all the death and toxicity from the fallout
and well
Death, lots and lots of Death

Literally nothing will happen.

people have been saying it will explode for years now.

youtube.com/watch?v=If4Yk6Ngjac

Actually, it will barely affect Canada and Mexico, only the US will be severely fucked.

This is why I'm wishing for Yellowstone to erupt, would finally destroy the cancer that is America.

>yfw the planet is a sentient organism and yellowstone is a failsafe to prevent rampant global warming

Tfw live in such a best state not even volcanoes and floods can go anywhere near her.

We colarians now.

Honestly think mods should start handing out IP bans to these /x/ threads, your goofy sci-fi channel $2 conspiracy horseshit has got sweet fuck all to do with Sup Forums.

I can just imagine it
Massive worldwide famine, winter and crop failures

Yet liberals would still demand we take in refugees even when our own people are starving to death

West side of America would be gone, America would be in Martial Law indefinitely. Canada will not be the desired location due to Volcanic winter multiplied by Canadian Winter.

America's disaster brings economic crash, EU disbands, every country for himself. They don't survive except probably Switzerland and Iceland. The rest of the other countries in the world scramble to hoard as much as the dwindling resources and commodities become limited forever.

but that cooling only last one to two years.
As soon as all the particulates fall out of the stratosphere by dry deposition, the warming will resume at its usual pace

Its funny less than 100 years ago, we didn't have computers either. Look how far we've come, we now know more than ever. Good, isn't it?

They wouldn't demand shit when the USA's citizens are all deaf because of that damn explosion.

Iam Just posting in the Hell O Stone Threads because in case it breaks out, i will be in the screencap.
In a thread that will have the name

>> The one time Sup Forums was right

your country is going to be infested with Americans if it happens

Nice meme, you fucking faggot
It'll go off, just not likely in our lifetime or our kids lifetime.

REMINDER

VOLCANIC ASH IS TINY SHARDS OF GLASS THAT CUT UP YOUR LUNGS

Nah, we'd likely move to somewhere civilised. China would probably take you, just to scam, rob and kill you for your last pennies. They'd throw your bodies in those holes they call public toilets covered in mud, piss and shit.

The jews fear the volcano

REMINDER

BRAZIL < ARGENTINA IS JUST ABOUT EVERY WAY POSSIBLE

>would finally destroy the cancer that is America.
You wish, faggot.

Yes, everyone knows you shouldn't stick your mouth over the volcano to plug it.

Stop shitposting, retard.

Europe and Canada would take us don't kid yourself britbottle
Would be legit Refugees

Britbong demonstrating its confusion and lack of understanding.

The biggest long term concern is that Americas agricultural land would be destroyed

>hiding behind a fake flag

Yeah lol. It'd become quite the meme, Americans blooding the Middle East and making it....Civilised.

They're all fake dumbass.

welp looks like no more food to Africa and the obesity situation is solved

based

>his country is a shtihole

POO

Ideally we can get rid of Americans this way.

Joke's on you I guess faggot.

God I seriously hope this happens we could use a good hard reset right about now

>Or is this just a meme?
It is. While Yellowstone has been having a rather sizeable cluster of earthquakes recently, this is not exactly an uncommon event. The estimated probability of an eruption occurring this year is 1 in 730,000.

Compfy

It turns out that this user was something far worse than a poo in loo he was a full on American nigger.

>Will I starve too?
Nah, Brazil will be alright, assuming y'all don't import most of your food. You're 3 wind belts away from Yellowstone, and ash will have a hard time getting that far south.

You will never be a proper member of the EU no matter how hard you try leaf

Aside from the fact that this post is from a tripfag at least it's a better answer than the rest of this thread. Yellowstone is a Weather Channel meme. It could happen tomorrow! Yeah, but it's not going to. It could happen in 1,000 fuckin' years too. It's pointless to care.
Settle down there Cletus, maybe you should go lynch the nigger railing your sister.

over the past couple of years Yellowstone caldera has raised by couple of meters... it's due to blow but nobody knows when. It might happen in our life time or not, but it will erupt sooner or later

Why don't we just nuke yellowstone?

>will I starve too
>does my air move
>what is wind

Confirmed as nigger do to substandard parrot style meme reply based on flag.

It probably will

now keep if off bitch tits

Rub some Preparation H on it.
Not gonna happen nigger, I'm quite glad it bothers you.

>the only faggot with a kek flag ITT talking shit about tripfags

god you are retarded

Your palpable asshurt is exactly why I use the flag in the first place.

The thing I don't think most don't understand is how it will eventually effect the rest of the world when the dust from said eruption settles not only that but how fucked the ocean will end up do to temperature drops I mean their are some species of aquatic life that literally can't survive environment temperature change for a few minutes but two years hell that will end a few species and fuck with the Eco system just a bit

and they fact no one takes your seriously because you are a tripfag that hates his vountry makes me smile

Further confirmation of being a subhuman seriously Tyrone your gonna get busted with that stolen smart phone eventually then we will never be able to understand you.

Looks like the faggot md got triggered.

(testing, suck my scalie dick faggot)

Are you mentally handicapped?

It's okay Cletus I realize you didn't get a good education. I can tell because you think the shit expelled from a volcano is "dust" instead of silica shards and that ocean temperatures will somehow be the biggest problem when the ash being in the atmosphere in the first place will cause global temperatures to drop period.

But hey keep demonstrating that sore asshole.

It this will only affect the US don't be fucking stupid if you think millions of ash particles is gonna kill everyone. US will die because of the direct explosion the rest of the world will be fucked because of climate change

>temperature drops
I'll kill myself before that happens.

ah do typos make the little tripfag seethe? poor baby

Oh so you are retarded and you don't actually know what "tripfag" means. Alright.

Anyway, thanks brazilbro for signing this.
intellihub.com/report-brazil-argentina-australia-sign-contracts-worth-hundreds-billions-dollars-house-u-s-populace-yellowstone-supervolcano-erupts/

I don't think famine will be much of a problem really. There will probably be shortages of many foods and rationing, but not starvation.

The obesity epidemic might even fix itself.

>has a special little snowflake flag to identify him
>not a tripfag

ah is the little tripfag seething? yes he is

Congratulations you've successfully demonstrated that you fail to grasp the basic definition and premise of what constitutes a tripfag, or what the word even refers to.

go suck off some based black men on reddit tripfaggot

You went from a condescending retard to a salty bitch pretty fast.

Same thing, really. You're being an avatarfag

>avatarfagging
>with a flag
>on a board with post IDs
Boy the retards really are coming out of the woodwork tonight.

Who do you think is going to cause the next eruption?

and you went from being a mad faggot from reddit to an even madder faggot from reddit even quicker

I love when people accuse me of being from reddit. I've been here since '06, your salt sustains me.

k

Just left raven rock, shit's real m8s. They've never pushed this hard on the didlas program and I'm fairly certain this this the reason why

>kek flag
>not from reddit

you have to go back

oh i fucking hope so. i want this ride to end.

For a couple of years?
The population will be reduced by at least half and the world's infrastructures will be largely unusualble due to nobody giving two fucks to maintain them and ensure their functionality.

Better believe it motherfucker. I was here when people were still doing bullshit like Wednesdesu and said people shitposted with epic fail guy images. I was here for the Hal Turner raids. That's the best part, you think someone who has been here for over ten years is from reddit.

This is why I will continue to use the flag. It drags out the most retarded people in any given thread.

go away reddit pedo

>sexualized little girl chinese cartoons

I can smell your neckbeard from here

Are you frustrated?

>sexualized little girl chinese cartoons
First day on Sup Forums?

I really fucking hope so

Oh are we doin' this? Okay.

Remember kids: During a major tectonic event sinkholes often open up, especially in areas where there are aquifers with a significant amount of limestone. Acidic rain often seeps into limestone and causes it to weaken and break apart. Any kind of significant vibration can cause these to open up, some large enough to destroy entire homes.

>frustrated by an obese pedo from reddit

wtf I wanna fuck snakes now

Do I get a grey-skinned, pink-eyed QT?

Why do I mention sinkholes and acid rain? Well here's the deal: Volcanos shit out a lot of sulfur dioxide! Guess what that means? The Sulfuric Acid goes up in the atmosphere and combines with water to create, you guessed it, Sulfuric Acid. So along with all the lovely silica glass shards fucking up your air you'll also have acidic groundwater, massive sinkholes, massive crop die off, and all manner of other lovely shit that'll fuck up America and also the global economy by extension.

You know these other little faggot britbongs and leafs might think it'd be great if the volcano goes off and fucks up America but ya'll are going to be in deep shit if that happens. Radical Muslims will just look at it as God smiting the Great Satan and redouble their efforts to shit in your cornflakes. Then, surprise, the American military juggernaut's not there to slaughter the sand niggers and the international hatred that entails.

Basically it's not gonna be fun times for anybody, you retards. You better pray it doesn't happen in your lifetime no matter where you live.

you killed the thread reddit nobody takes your posts seriously because of the flag

this is a way better Yellowstone thread anyway

>solar eclipse alignment bullshit
Alright Raven Silverwolf go consult the star charts.

k you keep talking to yourself

>keep talking to yourself
>when you're replying
Not sure what I expected from the guy who calls someone posting under Anonymous a tripfag.

But yeah, have fun with your neo-pagan eclipse doom thread straight out of godlikeproductions.

>super volcano

It'd be over senpai