Are people really not tired of shit hop yet? How much longer until this (((music))) dies?

Are people really not tired of shit hop yet? How much longer until this (((music))) dies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fyaI4-5849w
youtu.be/mDfWAr8ut_I
youtube.com/watch?v=2_ScGcuXZqc&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_ScGcuXZqc&has_verified=1
youtu.be/8hyMG3b05u0
youtube.com/watch?v=qFLhGq0060w
youtu.be/m2mx1ONwAhU
youtu.be/SA4rmVMbScc
youtube.com/watch?v=rZ98gUGVYh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its pretty much dead thankfully. Every new hiphop song there is just the screeching of some desperate monkey on Gibs trying to act alpha

Rap and hiphop is the most retarded music genre there is. Hope this shit dies out and niggers dont have shine anymore

they all copy each other and say the exact same stupid shit.
im getting sick of it

Americlaps are the ones demanding it.

youtube.com/watch?v=fyaI4-5849w

Skip to :25 if you can't wait.

youtu.be/mDfWAr8ut_I

How long did it take for rock and its sub genres to die? About that long

Because burgers are dumb as bricks, and only getting dumber.
It's not the blacks propping this shit up, it's white teens brainwashed by (((them))). Blacks alone are not a big enough market.

I like some nigger music(pls no bully)youtube.com/watch?v=2_ScGcuXZqc&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_ScGcuXZqc&has_verified=1

youtube.com/watch?v=2_ScGcuXZqc&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_ScGcuXZqc&has_verified=1

Dafuk you say white boi

Trilogy Weeknd was literally top tier.

Cause speakers evolved and kids get off from the bass now. I sing to a bluetooth speaker that lights up any room with acoustics. I cant blame em. Ilove fast rap cause its like soloing nonstop but anything else is just brainwash meterial

drake wasnt bad in his day and he never really got too degenerate unless i missed something
But the real answer is never, the Jews will keep pushing more and more degenerate music until the 3rd world war starts.
Look at what this music has done to white women so far

The only thing worse than rap is white people trying to rap
youtu.be/8hyMG3b05u0

I will be honest i really like his new album too way better than beauty behind the madness in my opinion youtube.com/watch?v=qFLhGq0060w

Glad you faggots aren't in my country

Try 21 pilots. I LOVE 21 pilots.

youtu.be/m2mx1ONwAhU

youtu.be/SA4rmVMbScc

drake and other products like him were the bridge between degenerate ghetto culture and middle class millennials. They've made degeneracy the status quo and people consider them poets of romantic angst.

When 90s pop was the status quo, its listeners knew their place and still acknowledged their inferiority and differences between low and high culture. Drake and what his product represents have promoted anti-intellectualism and self-indulgent fee-fees as the ethos of the modern Westerner.

These people are far worse than gangster rap.

It's been shit since the 90's. But the kikes will push the most degenerative forms of (((pop cuckture))).

pretty sure that women form the collective host to carry this parasite known as rap forward. Beta orbiters tolerate it or try to like it in a stupid attempt to appease the target he put atop a pedestal.
proof? watch a cam whore. hear the trash she has on. nobody ever bats a fuckin eye.

Hip hop will die out when we take our countries back.

I just made this Sup Forums tier song that will hit you all right in the feels.

youtube.com/watch?v=rZ98gUGVYh0

Drake is good though

I don't care about it really, I only listen to metal,atmospheric music (two steps from hell and the likes), Instrumental pices like those "1 hour of celtic music" videos, soundtracks and classical music

hip hop is degenerate

oh dear.

>But the real answer is never,
The real answer is once it has gone every radio friendly root, and listeners decline. Then there will be something else

hip hop is dead already

your flag is clearly blindfolding you

Just like modern ''art'' it will eventually stagnate into comlete lyrical trash so much that people will see what it truly is and it will lose its shock value or popularity.

negros, bitches, money, drugs,clothes, jewellery champagne.
yo muthafucker..

I have encapsulated rap into a shorthand.

how do I change my flag

You select it before posting. I wouldn't encourage that though. What I meant was Poland is not a representative of the influence pop hop has on the west so you might not be aware of the grip it still has on younger generations.

Drake isnt hip hop.

Sage Francis, Classified, A Tribe Called Quest, these are hip hop.

>hate hiphop
>post R&B artist