this is urgent

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Israel_Public_Affairs_Committee
moedred.livejournal.com/2009/03/04/
pewforum.org/2009/01/30/income-distribution-within-us-religious-groups/
thezog.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=1cScTY4EoFo
imgur.com/a/6WGcm
ew.com/movies/2017/03/08/steven-spielberg-j-j-abrams-female-syrian-refugee-drama/
indiewire.com/2017/03/steven-spielberg-j-j-abrams-a-hope-more-powerful-than-the-sea-syrian-refugee-drama-1201791757/
americanfreepress.net/jews-who-control-hollywood-tell-stars-better-not-mention-palestine/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-25108559
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/hollywood-producer-was-an-israeli-nuclear-agent-1.373867
youtube.com/watch?v=it66GmDEW-8
articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Israel_Public_Affairs_Committee

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sup Forums BTFO !!!

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE !!!

Despite your best efforts I still loathe kikes more than leafs.

you are whatever you're imitating is joke

I want serious responses from serious people who know more than me about the Jewish influence in my country.

Here you go lad, fresh from my shitty state

Thanks brother

>Despite your best efforts I still loathe kikes more than leafs.
Onto my game eh ?

:^)

They look like brothers.

Abrams, get back to work on the fucking Portal movie.

It was funny when they decide to use brackets on their names and some politician wondered that why are these people with brackets bombing him on twitter.

George Lucas, (((Lawrence Kasdan))) and (((Steven Spielberg))) creating the story of Raiders of the Lost Ark.

(((Whose))) idea was it to have German and Arab bad guys?

moedred.livejournal.com/2009/03/04/

Lucas: A soldier of fortune in the thirties. And also, when you think of the thirties, you think of colleges as real institutions. That whole genre was much different than it is now. And also, soldier of fortune was a real genre.

Spielberg: His main adversaries will be the Germans.

[...]

Spielberg: If there were these Arabs who just discovered some great king's tomb, and you see the tomb being taken out. And there are about twenty or thirty Arabs heavily armed...

>Jews make up 44% of the richest 1%, while only making up 1% of the population.

pewforum.org/2009/01/30/income-distribution-within-us-religious-groups/

This tiny 1% also makes up

>43% of the 60 senior officials of the U.S. Government's economic, financial, and monetary institutions

>67% of the 51 senior executives of the major Wall Street banks, trade exchanges, and regulatory agencies

>58% of the 40 senior executives of the major Wall Street mutual funds, private equity funds, hedge funds, and brokerages

>7 of the 9 Goldman Sachs executives

>19 of the 33 Goldman Sachs management committee members

>6 of the 10 JPMorgan Chase Operating Committee members

>5 of the 11 JPMorgan Chase directors

>24 of the 26 U.S. Treasury Department senior officials

>4 of the 7 Federal Reserve Board governors

And all the rest: thezog.info/

youtube.com/watch?v=1cScTY4EoFo

straight to netflix.

>...and then they all got deported back. The End.
Best movie ever.

forgot pic.

>The man of the future will be a mongrel. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its outward appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals[…]Russian Bolshevism constitutes a decisive step towards this purpose where a small group of communist spiritual aristocrats govern the country and consciously break with the democratism which nowadays controls the rest of the world. The fight between Capitalism and Communism over the inheritance of the beseeched blood aristocracy is a fratricidal war of the victorious brain aristocracy[…]The general staff of both parties is recruited from Europe's spiritual leader race: the Jews. Capitalism and Communism are both rational, both mechanical, both abstract, both urbane.

- Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi, key architect of the European Union, friendly with the Rothschilds/Rockefellers/Warburgs, his father was best friends with Theodor Herzl

>For me, Germany exists only in order to secure the existence of the state of Israel and the Jewish people

- Martin Schulz, former President of the European Parliament

>The world won't say a thing. The world will say we're defending[…]Especially today, with America. I know what America is. America is something that can easily be moved. Moved to the right direction[…]They won't get in our way. They won't get in our way[…]So let's say they say something. So they said it! They said it! 80% of the Americans support us. It's absurd. We have that kind of support and we say "what will we do with the…" Look. That administration [Clinton] was extremely pro-Palestinian. I wasn't afraid to maneuver there. I was not afraid to clash with Clinton. I was not afraid to clash with the United Nations.

- Benjamin Netanyahu, Prime Minister of Israel

>The difference between a Jewish and a non-Jewish person stems from the common expression: 'Let us differentiate.' Thus, we do not have a case of profound change in which a person is merely on a superior level. Rather we have a case of 'let us differentiate' between totally different species[…]the body of a Jewish person is of a totally different quality from the body of all nations of the world.

- Menachem Mendel Schneerson, considered one of the most influential Jewish leaders of the 20th century, leader of Chabad-Lubavitch (the largest Jewish organiation in the world), post-humously awarded the Congressional Gold Medal, President Carter even designated his birthday as the US' 'Education and Sharing Day'

>Why are Gentiles [non-Jews] needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like effendi [lords/masters] and eat…that is why Gentiles were created."

- Ovadia Yosef, former Chief Rabbi of Israel

>People say Jews are too powerful, we’re too strong, we’re too rich, we control the media, we’ve too much this, we’ve too much that and we often apologetically deny our strength and our power. Don’t do that, don’t do that! We have earned the right to influence public debate!

- Alan Dershowitz

>In fact, we are not coming from here. We came from there [points to outer space]. This is Israel at their root[…] It’s like we go into a country as an undercover team. And each one of us is exactly like the people of the land. Say we’re being sent somewhere now – Africa for instance. So we’ll take on the same shape and form of the people in Africa. The characteristics, traits, approach, interests, everything. The same exact for – inside and out… You know, it’s like an undercover agent[…]And now we’re gathering as groups starting to prep ourselves to conquer Earth. That’s the mission.

- Rav. Michael Laitman, world-renowned, leading figure in Kabbalah/Jewish mysticism

>female Syrian refugee
Awesome. So it's a fantasy then.

imgur.com/a/6WGcm

>imgur.com/a/6WGcm

imgur.com/a/6WGcm

>imgur.com/a/6WGcm

hahahahaha I should try this next time I match an uggo

I bet tom hanks reprises his role as foresst gump and shows him running for his life through a refugee camp while rey is gangraped for the salvation of humanity. this movie will claim an oscar in every catergory.

thats so uplifting!!

Have the new version

hahahaha

digging their own graves again, silly jews, its like they don't understand the world anymore

have the new world order lost its touch? lol

weak times, creating weak world leaders?

>female syrian refugee
so, its a scifi?

"What is the secular basis of Judaism? Practical need, self-interest. What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money.[...]In the final analysis, the emancipation of the Jews is the emancipation of mankind from Judaism."
- Karl Marx

Jewception

TWO TWO JEWS?!!? JEWS?!!?

Oh god no, please tell me this is a joke?

>femal Syrian refugee

Oh so it's sf

Nope it's all real.

ew.com/movies/2017/03/08/steven-spielberg-j-j-abrams-female-syrian-refugee-drama/
indiewire.com/2017/03/steven-spielberg-j-j-abrams-a-hope-more-powerful-than-the-sea-syrian-refugee-drama-1201791757/

Why even be surprised at this point?

Looks like their partnering in something else as well ;)

SHUT IT DOWN NOW
(THEY) ARE GOING TO START THE RACEWAR

this fucking squinty eyed crooked kike hasnt made a good movie in years

I'm curious how jj lensflare will do that. Also post arab titties.

yeah its called loxism

Even when he made decent movies, he was still an overall bad influence though.

Schindler's List is one of the main movies responsible for pushing the Holohoax meme and the idea that the "Nazis" were evil villains in the mainstream.

And Saving Private Ryan is another one trying to convince us that the American intervention in WW2 was somehow a good thing, and millions of men wasting their loves dying for the Jews is something that should be celebrated because of "how courageous they were".

At the time, American intervention wasn't actually popular and most people didn't believe that "death camps "existed" but because of the constant stream of propaganda through Hollywood and other outlets over the last decades, they've gotten a lot people to believe it, especially boomers and millenials.

americanfreepress.net/jews-who-control-hollywood-tell-stars-better-not-mention-palestine/
>Jews Who Control Hollywood Tell Stars: Better Not Mention Palestine

>It’s official: Right now the No. 1 rule in Hollywood is that you can talk about anything political—except Israel’s attack on the Christians and Muslims in Gaza, Palestine. That’s not a conspiracy theory from critics of Israel or Jew-hating neo-Nazis. Instead, that was the thesis of a candid article in the August 1 edition of The Hollywood Reporter (THR), influential trade journal of the entertainment industry.

>Adding breezily that it is commonplace for Hollywood executives “to be on a first name basis with prominent Israeli politicians and business leaders,” THR cooed that this intimacy with Israel explains why so many Hollywood figures who otherwise have much to say about a lot of political issues are silent about Gaza—with only a few exceptions.

Hollywood Producer Arnon Milchan Says He Spied for Israel
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-25108559

'Hollywood Producer was an Israeli Nuclear Agent'
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/hollywood-producer-was-an-israeli-nuclear-agent-1.373867

> too
> when you should write to

Neck yourself with your fucking ebonics

Anyone who talks about Cultural Marxism on this board really needs to take a fucking intro to literary theory course so they can stop confusing philosophical ideas about linguistics and its impact on culture with some dumb fucking Satanic cult.

99% of refugees are military age muslim rape apes.

oy vey

both just make crap movies

You could not be more wrong. Documentaries, books, movies, etc. were produced from the end of the war until today. Schindler's list might have been the first one you saw in middle school, but it was not the first in any way, nor was Saving Private Ryan.

However, I realize that Sup Forums is full of children, liars, and idiots, so this is my only post in this thread full of trolls and morons.

bye!

Wow just look at those strong European alpha males!

>Schindler's list might have been the first one you saw in middle school

Before the 1970s, the Germans usually weren't portrayed as cartoonish evil villains. It's really around the time movies like Shoah and Schindler's List were released that this whole meme started. The "Holocaust" meme wasn't even in most encyclopedias until the 1980s.

Obviously I'm not saying there weren't movies or other media about the subject before that, but they were the ones that really pushed it in the mainstream.

Don't be so butthurt redditor.

There are right wing Jews too if somebody will post them...

This is why when you talk to your grandparents, a lot of them don't buy into the Holocaust meme. They weren't brainwashed like the post-60s generation.

youtube.com/watch?v=it66GmDEW-8

The Jews have decided their partners for the future. Its the Chews you will have to worry about soon.

>ending scene
>arrives at germoney
>instantly gets attacked and harassed by white people mirroring some of the shit earlier in the movie
>movie fading out with her watching the US presidential election race with trump talking about closing borders

>female Syrian refugee

>female

At least Spielberg is sticking to fantasy movies. It's what he does best.

Whose the other guy

articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19

>I have never been so upset by a poll in my life. Only 22% of Americans now believe "the movie and television industries are pretty much run by Jews," down from nearly 50% in 1964. The Anti-Defamation League, which released the poll results last month, sees in these numbers a victory against stereotyping. Actually, it just shows how dumb America has gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood.

>How deeply Jewish is Hollywood? When the studio chiefs took out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed by: News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish), Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish), Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish), Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew), Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish), CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel), MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish). If either of the Weinstein brothers had signed, this group would have not only the power to shut down all film production but to form a minyan with enough Fiji water on hand to fill a mikvah.

>The Jews are so dominant, I had to scour the trades to come up with six Gentiles in high positions at entertainment companies. When I called them to talk about their incredible advancement, five of them refused to talk to me, apparently out of fear of insulting Jews. The sixth, AMC President Charlie Collier, turned out to be Jewish.

>As a proud Jew, I want America to know about our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood. Without us, you'd be flipping between "The 700 Club" and "Davey and Goliath" on TV all day.

who are the actors? Mel Gibson and who?

Centuries of inbreeding will do that.

(((Roman Polanski))), he's actually a movie director and convicted rapist of a minor. He was director of Rosemary's Baby, a story where the director character sacrificed his wife's womb to Satan for a big break with his movie, which is funny since Rosemary's Baby was Roman Polanski's big break.

He raped a 14 year-old girl, and he hardly got any backlash for it, and even got an award after it.

Mel Gibson and Roman Polanski

Don't even know if I want to say thanks for the all the posts -- but thanks.

I fucking hate Jews more than ever. I hate these fucking slime more then Satan himself.