Going to be without internet for 6 months how do i keep sane and not get bluepilled by tv and radio?

going to be without internet for 6 months how do i keep sane and not get bluepilled by tv and radio?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Wholly-Different-Biblical-Values-Islamic/dp/1621575780
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_books
twitter.com/AnonBabble

read a book faggot

commit ritual sudoku

Make print out of all your best naked men. I mean. "Women". And then laminate

how do you go without internet there's literally free hotspots everywhere just go into a mcdonalds or something with your phone/laptop

start with the road to serfdom, frederich hayek.

faggot.

You won't. Use that time to think, to process stuff, it's great to move away from the clamor of internet every once in a while.

Read. Go outside and do things. Learn survival techniques and lift. For fuck sake, this isn't difficult you retard. Also:

>1 post by this ID

Ever read mein kampf? U have a natsoc flag go and read u fucking kike

Paperbacks are pretty affordable these days.

Once I happen to watch some TV, or listen to radio, I start to notice all the leftist agenda going on there, and that makes me even more devoted to the red pill.

Yeah sure read the Jesus sections and become a cuck that loved everyone even your wife's son
No go to the gym workout focus on your career and meet a white girl

Are you some kind of meteorologist?

Get an ebook reader/tablet/laptop and read a fuckton of books. Given enough time, 1500-2000 pages a months should be possible.

1/3

Throw a gay in the bay.

2/3

1) Use WGET to bulk download books, vids, and podcasts from Archive.org
2) Use youtube-dl to rip whole channels of content from YouTube
That should keep you busy, but damn son, you're going to miss the HAPPENINGS.

This. It didn't used to be this way. Starting coming to Sup Forums shortly before the 2016 elections, anticipating an entertaining and Nazi themed shit-show. Jesus fuck, in the span of a month you glorious fucks had my beliefs turned 180. I could not believe, in hindsight, how much wool had been pulled over my eyes. Now I see/hear (((their))) propaganda fucking everywhere.

No media for 6 months user - complete reboot. I swear you will feel amazing.

3/3

are you really that retarded that you cant see bullshit?

Chop off dick put in sink

>Go outside and do things. Learn survival techniques
where is someone supposed to get information on these "things" and techniques?

>has internet
>uses internet to post on Mongolian throat-singing forum
>can't look up free information

W E W
E
W

Thanks guys.

I mean obtaining that knowledge without internet

I go without internet for three months a year but it feels weird connecting back up. I suggest just reading and if you still use your laptop without internet use it as a media player and clear a backlog of movies and TV shows.

Yeah how did anyone ever look anything up before the advent of the Internet? Pieces of paper with information printed or written on them tightly bound together to form some sort of portable index of information one may open and look up the information they seek? lol doubt it.

Trial and error/practice. Go out and try to make stuff with the materials around you. Try to make a bow, make some arrows or a sling at the very least. Practice building structures. Basically just go out and DO SOMETHING.

Reading, actually contemplating the ideas presented, its probably the most mind expanding and red pilling thing possible.
Just as the Greeks surmised there are only so many possible plot elements in a play, you come to realize all human motivation is a limited scope. To see human action through an objective lens you must understand humans by coming to understand history, and the works of fiction in which men create tales that convey those baser motivations through fictitious characters. Understanding the hero archetype and why it exists is probably one of the most important lessons a man can learn.
It provides you the capacity not only to learn, but to think about what and how you've learned.

COOL FUCKING SLIDE THREAD.

>ONE post by this Id

There is a book thread on /t/ with a shitload of books from every subject there is. I believe survival is one of them.

Don't watch TV or listen to radio. Also read this.

all the happenings i will miss all the livestreams of the leftists getting more and more crazy

alredy listened to the audio book

Very interesting to think about. The books won't be banned, we will just simply stop reading them.

You cant get bluepilled. Your already fucked. Watch whatever you want.

heard this lady on the radio today...
amazing information everyone needs to hear...

LARGE DOSAGE of REDPILL

amazon.com/Wholly-Different-Biblical-Values-Islamic/dp/1621575780

Hiding things in plain sight tends to be a really effective way of hiding them. People who only consume media through television, and radio tend to never pick up a book unless its some pop culture trend like Harry Potter, Twilight, or 50 Shades of Grey.

Stories with strong characters who exude moral virtue, who endure tragedy, who attain glory, they fill a primal need we all have. That sort of thing is the stuff of which tradition is built around, and without it people are left with a sort of intangible hunger they're not taught to recognize. We have people who follow Kim Kardashian's every move in life because they were never exposed to anything in life that is truly worth valuing. And what is she other than a famous prostitute? If that is not a sign of modernity causing a sickness in the soul then nothing is.

here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_books

youll never be bored again

Fucking this. I just went 40 days without a cell phone and it was fantastic OP, why would you bother with lower forms of media except for music or actual documentaries maybe? Go for a hike, work your mind nigger.

This is the worlds most blue pilled faggot book. EVERY church in my neighborhood is practically screaming at the top of it's lungs with enormous banners and fliers that they support BLM and want more refugees. I'm so glad I never fell for this gay ass book. inb4 fedora, I have never worn one in my entire life but I certainly have seen other Christian fags like Aurini wearing them complete with a full blown suit that looks like he is going to a wedding. The fedora is definitely you christian faggots.