DNC will go down

In short:
White house insider tells us a DNC story (Loretta Lynch) will break at 2 pm TT ... and it fucking happens:
archive.fo/LiqHG

His thread:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130982306
This is a cont from: Original:

Other urls found in this thread:

grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/judiciary-committee-probes-reported-lynch-assurances-stifle-clinton-email
archive.is/Bf0vk
youtube.com/watch?v=gp5JCrSXkJY
mega.nz/#!4ABhnLoR!XVXPlhpUID9SjVsV-bCaspzCaZDXzons1Yw8YjbccMo
medium.com/@zachhaller/plaintiffs-file-motion-for-protection-in-dnc-fraud-lawsuit-9f1845ab0593
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok and? Besides some outrage and controlled opposition rallies or videos nothing will happen. Please God let something happen this time.

Bump

Will link other people here in a sec.

grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/judiciary-committee-probes-reported-lynch-assurances-stifle-clinton-email

Includes links to the 4 letters - three other people are getting probed as well, a clinton staffer and open society operatives

> In their letters to Benardo, Open Society Foundations’ General Counsel Gail Scovell, Renteria and former Attorney General Lynch, the Senators seek details about the reported communication, copies of any related documents and whether the FBI contacted them to investigate the alleged communication.

So it involves the clinton campaign and soros peons

It's going to be months before we see much.

I guess today/yesterday's the start of a slow trickle of little happenings, like creeks feeding together until they become a river. Expect serious shit when we're closer to the 2018 midterm elections.

I told you I need to link to this thread earlier, or else the other will get slid to oblivion.

Sanders is also under attack

archive.is/Bf0vk

> Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) and his wife, Jane Sanders have hired prominent defense attorneys, amid an FBI investigation into a loan Jane Sanders obtained to expand Burlington College while she was its president, CBS News confirms.

This was possibly the blackmail clinton used to get sanders to back out which leaves sanders free to show anything he has on clinton

Sanders said this was a political attack so this is either bad for clinton or bad for sanders. Either way its good for us

>implying pres kennedy wasn't a genocidal, anti-white criminal

Anyways: continued post from other thread

The letter give until July 6th to comply - thats a two week clock

bump

Gotta love the speed of justice...

Get ready for shit to be slinging out of DC for the next two weeks. Either that or radio silence. Either way, it'll be telling.

STAYIN UP LATE BOYS. WOOOOOOO. MAGA. AWOOOOOOO

Bumperino frappacino

Can i get a quick rundown.

seems like plenty of time to allow them to destroy evidence

I dont understand cant congress COMPEL people to testify under oath and SEIZE evidence
In canada, british common law really, parliament can force people to testify
they have to answer
silence is not an option

Can Lynch just "plead the fifth" if she wants?

unironic thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=gp5JCrSXkJY

>Bogs bow to Dana white
>UFC is a method of laundering cig money
>UFC is eugenics program training illuminati fighter master race
>Bogs are master kickboxers

>White house insider tells us

It's a Trump acting like a desperate faggot episode

Thx 4 that. Insightful.

>It's a shill earning his 0.02 cents burning that midnight oil episode

2spoopy 4me

Trump knows this, and this is just coming out so we don't know if he has something planned. He shoah'ed comey when he was far from his office so he could take his shit

Look guys, unless the DOJ actually stops dicking around and hits Lynch with an indictment, this is just more political concern trolling.

Just keep in mind that the political elite do not go to jail for their crimes.

Read literally the first sentence... Anyways Imma help you out:

Yep. Nice to see they're being held accountable.

And:

Quick rundown for a lazy faggot?

I read about that
smart
very smart
5000 miles away, seven hours
and trump gots DOJ already there seizing his shit
trump gets it
but I wonder if he understands that these people hes fucking with will stop at nothing
they will try to kill him
its gonna happen, screenshot this
reagan broke the curse by surviving

If I was trump I'd have some very serious, and very loyal bodygaurds

That stupid bog shit is shill tier, you fucking faggot

>Scoops bow down to SCHKREWPS
>GHTRUMPH 2 SCHREKWS
>BOGGLE, GRUMPHPLE, GDRUMPLPH

>This triggers the potato fucker

Why did Comey fuck over Lynch?

a) secretly /ourguy/
b) retarded, slipped
c) cover for his ass
d) plot twist: fbi user and /ourguy/

look at the sliding going on, such low effort shit as well

he has his own private security, in addition to secret service

word on the electric grapevine is his "private security" are loyal enough to put the SS to shame. We're talking men of the same stock as the "super spies" the cia uses. The types of warriors that he needs.

Mate. Lay off the covfefe. Only decaff for you from now on.

Dude just read the OP and check out these nu- eh pictures

imo
hes covering his own ass and hoping not to get indicted and put in supermax

hes fucked
he leaked, he lied, probably some bribery shit
who knows what trump seized from his office
could be tons of blackmail shit on hillery and friends

comey fucked
trumpy gonna schlong him

So basically the DNC (Podesta, Lynch, Clinton, Brock) are going down. The WH insider was correct before and he told us, that this is only the beginning.

bamp

Putin's had apparently 6 attempts on his life

He said he learned from castro how to survive assassinations: Oversee your own security.

"Bogpills" only started flying as a psyop a while ago
>came out of nowhere
>retarded story
>distraction material
>niche enough that newfags gobble it up
faggot behind your flag.

The full letters can be found here
Links at the bottom of that link

It appears the predominant shill narrative on this topic is to Appeal to Historical Precedent, aka. Too big to jail, aka nuthins gonna happen black pill.

Catch it early and often. Justice WILL be served one way or another. If the government won't, the people will.

keep dreaming

I can't say much, but we're talking highly skilled warriors from all walks of life with a fanatical devotion to Trump.

If Trump is the God Emperor.
Then these are his Thunder Warriors.
>if you don't know who the Thunder Warriors are look it up

Here is everything from fbianon. Maybe there is still something useful in there?
mega.nz/#!4ABhnLoR!XVXPlhpUID9SjVsV-bCaspzCaZDXzons1Yw8YjbccMo

like pottery

It's so blatantly obvious too, they're back to old tricks co-opting old shit. They can't even find something new to use.

The dude that delivered comeys fired letter was his 30 year bodyguard - trump told no one else, no leaks.

Lets dismiss the notion that Trump doesnt know what he is doing - he knows exactly what he is doing

Gets and the world ends

I dont think "nothing is gonna happen"
but I doubt Hillary will see the inside of a cage

I think Trump is seriously gonna dismantle the DNC, and some people might go to jail
Id like nothing more then to see hillary in an orange pantsuit, but she'll plead old age or senility or something and walk away
Trump could however destroy the clinton foundation and seize assets, and hopefully put people like Lynch, and Pedosta in jail
hillary goes to the poorhouse, her friends go to jail
everyone loses tons of cash

if
IF trump can pull it off without getting killed

Doesnt fully indicate a shill - dems have russia fatigue - some of us have happening fatigue

Nah we gotta save it first, before everything goes to shit

That guy just kept posting bogs instead of even responding, and that is the real tell tale sign. Really strains my spuds

So when is the shit gonna really start to hit the fan when people start go missing or we start finding bodies?

>senate investigations

lol, when was the last time those did anything?

Clinton will see the inside of a grave soon enough either way. Pic related

True that based tree fucker

Where are the based leafs at? Were they chopped into pieces?

Something something we can't have a president who's under FBI investigation

>Plot twist

both of you are nu-pol, and I'm actually just shit posting to bump the bread

the dems had been throwing this shade for a while. woulda been better to throw it during the campaign now the investigation will occur with nothing happening when fewer care about sanders

>7 - Yes

Bodies already hitting the floor dude

medium.com/@zachhaller/plaintiffs-file-motion-for-protection-in-dnc-fraud-lawsuit-9f1845ab0593

REMINDER
E
M
I
N
D
E
R

do paid shills ever worry about having an "accident" after they have finished their employment?

>I have nothing to contribute and am going to spam stale old irrelevant memes that were already long ago co-opted by shills
>nu-pol

You're hitting so many indicators though, that or just a waste of space nobody cares about

I think thats more then likely too

shes got alzheimers or parkinsons or something
shes not well

and good riddance too
fuck im late forties, I've had to see her ugly mug and listen to her shrill voice for 20 years
I hate the clintons, they are just fuckin carpetbagger scum

she represents everything I despise about modern liberals
the smug look, the pretentious attitude
the holier then thou cause I love niggers
but dont live near them
all the bullshit platitudes

fuck I hate her more then her rapist husband
the two of them deserve each other

I don't fuck them, I hug them

palindrome checked

REDNIMER
E
D
N
I
M
E
R

I was born in 92 I still can't believe we've been saved from them

He tried.. killed the fed, then they killed him.

The plot has basically succeeded at this point; everyone is expected to carry debt and it's becoming nearly impossible to do anything without good "credit". The system has it's head so far up it's own ass that even checking your credit score lowers your credit score.

>Blessed by thoth for that post

I contributed to the last thread. You are just mad because abos are cucking you

It was a good happening! Not many people know about it. It kind of ties in to the "See you in september" happening

WH user: Give us the updates and post a new thread. I hope our spreading helped a lil bit

Steve Bannon is Adolf Hitler's son.

Totally possible.

Shit, I just realized all of the pics in the archive 404ed...... Bretty sure I saved them somewhere. It's been so hard to spread this story of Thoth's theme. There were so many gets...

We dont know. This could take them all down if they get caught lying. Comey has already implicated Lynch ....I have a feeling they are going to open a barrel of worms.

Bump

The progressive wing of the dems care about sanders. They are pissed and that is why they have been trying to get rid of pelosi

Dem implosion is imminent and russia is the only thing delaying that

Hard leftists vs corporatist dems will be a huge shitstorm

We're slidin boys. You need my shit posts

>medium.com/@zachhaller/plaintiffs-file-motion-for-protection-in-dnc-fraud-lawsuit-9f1845ab0593
Jesus what a mess of corruption the DNC is in.

4plebs newfriend

REMINDER
Mueller is controlled /ourguy/

Deb washing machine schultz also called the ex head of DHS a liar when he testified that he told the DNC they were vulnerable to hacks

The DHS head said he told the DNC tech team - possibly awans?

>quads

I just got BTFO'ed eternally

Holy moly checked

Wtf why does it say, that my post is spam???

Bump

Yea short list:
- dnc fraud lawsuit
- comey leaking
- lynch probe
- internal power stuggles
- obama spied on everyone and only told congress days before the election
- podesta via WaPo saying obama sat / choked on 'russia info'
- clinton blaming the media for not shilling hard enough
- independant / lib group recently investigated seth rich and concluded its not a robbery and beimg covered up
- awans maybe blackmailing dems
- DWS threatning capital police
- sanders under investigation

Im sure there is more

They are so fucked trump doesnt have to do a single thing and they will colapse - in fact sitting back might be best so it doesnt look like he ass raped their party

Test (Loretta Lynch: