13 year old white kid engages two niggers who try to break into his house

>13 year old white kid engages two niggers who try to break into his house
>the niggers actually return fire
>white kid doesn't care, kills one, shoots another and continues to shoot at his car as he flees down the road like it's a fucking movie

What the fuck did you do with your life by the time you were 13, pol? This kid is already killing niggers like fucking John McClane.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IDIr2rVaQaI
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/south-carolina-boy-13-fatally-shoots-burglar-wounds-second-suspect-n462006
youtube.com/watch?v=tuIGjex15lk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The kid clearly has a BASED dad and has been taught to defend himself since a young age.
But there is a clear difference between self defence and killing niggers in the name of white nationalism, this kid has potential however, we need him.

good kid

and he wont go to jail cause he's under 18, plus it's self defense.

even the most liberal court wouldnt touch him

omg......that boy is hot!!!

>implying I didn't kill three sudos last moomba
good on him though

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE BY THE DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT

no link. fake news

White Pride World Wide

Third post best post

APOLOGIZE

This triggers the eurocuck

I partook in the annual blackfellow slaying festival

I hope you did you legend

This sounds so much like that scene from American History X (yeah I know it's bluepilled)

I bet this kid has a huge water filter in his house

nice. a story from 2015.

Moomba...monday? I think I may need a quick rundown here.

I have dejavu with this thread, like I've seen it happening several times already.

>13 years old with 3 kills to his name already
You're gonna go far kid.

more like it makes me jealous
we are expected to just take it here
I know a guy who did a home robbery with his friends
They invaded his home while he was asleep, held him down in his bed and beat him the fuck up
1 year prison for doing that
1 fucking year for invading someone else's home and beating them up while they were sleeping
Don't ever become cucks like Europe

Beauty.
This was a Black History Month activity and study for a class report titled " Black Education and my .45 caliber Heater" or " Fuck you treyvon"

So? The black women still produce more blacks than white women per capita. This changes nothing.

No, I want the same freedom as America.
>The right to bear arms
>CCW
>Hatespeech is non-existant according to SCOTUS
>Won't have 40% of my income taken away
Downsides being liberals, spics and niggers everywhere.

Speak for yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=IDIr2rVaQaI

heres your gun problem

right of life > right of property

dont get me wrong, i love guns, and am all for gun ownership
but you guys need new firearm laws
not regarding ownership, but the use of it

>also good job kid, one less nigger in this world

i would make a giant ass post and explain myself
but im about to smoke a joint soo..

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/south-carolina-boy-13-fatally-shoots-burglar-wounds-second-suspect-n462006

>right of life > right of property
You give up your right to life when you invade another persons home with intent to steal/cause harm. Dont be a fucking nigger and you wont get shot like one. Not that hard a concept to grasp.

>be american teen boy
>chilling in ur McHouse
>2 dindus enter your McHouse armed with McPistols
>Turns out you've been waiting for this moment your entire life
>You whip out your McSpecial Semi Automatic
>Empty Magazine
>1.5 KDR
>Dont lose any of your McStuff
>Dont lose your McLife either

Turns out training your kids how to use weapons isn't so bad.
Weird

This is an "old" case, he did in fact shoot and kill three robbers. The fourth, a female getaway driver, fled the scene and was later arrested for committing three murders as she was one of the accomplices.

but my country didnt get niggers until like 5 years ago

>You give up your right to life
nope
there is no law stating theft is punishable by death

>invade another persons home with intent
intent is the key here

over here if you use a firearm to kill or even wound an intruder trying to take your shit
you get locked up for a long time
where as if your life, or anyone around yous life is in danger from an intruder
you then have full rights to blast them to shit and feed the remains to your dogs

killing anyone for merely taking your shit without causing you harm, essentially youre breaking the law since nowhere is theft punishable by death

>2015

old news

This
Not to mention niggers would probably do harm to them or worse. They protected not their property but their lives

That's another home defense situation, the one you are talking about is a older male who used an ar-15.

>This kid is already killing niggers like fucking John McClane.
I thought John McClane only killed Germans, Hans?

Too bad the other one survived. Stories don't always have happy endings I guess

No, that case was from Oklahoma and this child was in Texas.

Well good thing us Americans don't live in your shit hole. This was a case in the US, your laws or justification does not apply here. If you wish to talk about philosophy of protection of property then make your own thread.

/ourkid/

He's killed some black guys before. And in 2 they were just generic mercs werent they?

And would you take the chance of letting yourself be burglarized/robbed and possibly killed or maimed for life without shooting first chance you get?

Especially if you know that niggers have a knack for doing just that?

I don't think that there should be any second guessing the robber, and what are you going to do, shout at him, so that he drops his weapon? and remain still for the police to come? That's absurd at so many levels

>killing anyone for merely taking your shit without causing you harm, essentially youre breaking the law since nowhere is theft punishable by death

the basic idea is that an individual consciously choosing to engage in home invasion, burglary, or other criminal and immoral enterprises is NOT to be given a modicum of trust that they won't simply blast, hack, batter, or otherwise dreadfully harm the owner or occupants of the house

this is not to say that thievery is punishable by death, but it is to say that the chances of a home invader or burglar being willing+capable of using deadly force against otherwise innocent individuals are deemed too high to take a chance in order to preserve the life of an individual or group actively engaged in behavior detrimental to society, groups, and individuals

i believe that the ozzie is talking about basic values; that in HIS VIEW someone forcefully entering his home has surrendered his right to safety. of course there can be no objectivity in this because "rights" and "safety" are not tangible concepts, especially rights. you're talking about law, which is different. naturally, there are very many places where blasting an intruder regardless of circumstances is legal and financial hell. others it is only financial hell. i suppose its probably mostly shitholes where there's very little hell to pay.

btw i fully agree with the other guy's sentiment- it would be difficult to put into law practically tho

He should be locked up for the rest of his pathetic life, you do NOT ever shoot at fleeing people.
I dont care if he just raped your mom, you do not shoot at a fleeing vehicle.
Racism is the reason why he kept shooting and you know it's true Sup Forums

>Defending your life and property at 13 years old

I envy the kid.

Imagine going through life knowing you were responsible for someone's death

>racism was the reason he shot them

I'm ok with this

The child's right to life is greater than the home invader's.

Jesus! What a fag country you live in.

the fact we have to argue about which based home-defense scenario this is exactly is the reason america fucking rocks.

get your shit together yurop.

>Screenshots with ads.

So is this the new viral marketing advertisers are doing to jew out on paying Sup Forums for ad space? Reporting this thread.

>*sluuuuurp*
NOICE

Just because someone makes a bad decision doesn't mean you have a right to kill them you stupid Trumpfag!

Uh, the top tax bracket is almost 40%

Probably going to be picked up by an covert op intelligence agency with that kind of stress resistance and lack of hesitation

>being this retarded.
honestly kys.

O
SAY
CAN
YOU
SEE?

>and continues to shoot at his car as he flees down the road like it's a fucking movie

That doesn't sound smart or responsible, and an adult doing that would probably have been arrested.

Ummmmmm, sweeeetie, nuh- uh???

>a female getaway driver, fled the scene and was later arrested for committing three murders as she was one of the accomplices
Did I read this wrong or does the American legal system have a really weird way of assigning guilt?

Racism is the reason those niggers would have buttfucked him and killed him if he was unarmed you faggot cuck.

I took a bike back from a group of thieves using my bear hands. Didn't need a gun.

They were only niggers you moron.
You're pathetic.

For fucks sake, can you be any more of a cuck? Kid rightfully defended his own home and his family. They deserved it, end of story.

>Be Eurocuck
>House being invaded by gang of muslims
>Ask them to please leave
>Get thrown in jail 5 years for hate crimes

You fucking niggermonkey!

>right of life > right of property

>South Africa
>Not knowing that invading niggers are a threat to your life

Nice proxy

shoo shoo kike.

you'd be a hero of ya did mate

No wonder, they are probably scarred for life after seeing the abomination with bear hands

Are you a thief? If someone forces their way into my home I'll force them out again whichever way I deem appropriate. If they die it's their own fault. I'd shoot them in the back.
Don't like it? Don't come.

Also the law and the people would back me up.

Felony murder. When people die due to you committing a felony you can be charged with their murder.

Furry faggot

>No, you see I'M contributing more than you, simply for seeing the bigger picture and not doing anything about it
Honestly. Just kill yourself

No wonder whites are losing in your country.

>EU flag
>American post content

What new shitpost is this?

When I was 13 I was a communist.

I'm guessing English isn't your first language? I returned property to the rightful owner.

Sup Forums adoption fund when?

I hope you remember this when a munt breaks into your home

Small town mid USA is almost nigger and lib free. You got to put up with rednecks tho.

>There is no law stating theft is punishable by death.
But they are not being killed for just theft. They were killed because they invaded someone's home, while armed and willing to do violence to get what they want.
You faggots seem to think ppl are fortune tellers. Why should ppl wait until the intruder turns violent?

Interesting, chur bro.

I have the right to use force, even lethal force, to protect my home. Europe isn't a single country. We arnt cucked states, yet.

When death happens during commission of a home invasion, wether it be robber or victim, the blame goes on the assailants/accomplices as their actions were the cause of the death/s.

youtube.com/watch?v=tuIGjex15lk

>What the fuck did you do with your life by the time you were 13, pol
Not defending myself from nigger invaders because there is no risk of niggers here

still sounds better to me than not being able to relax ever when around urban fauna

god DAMN i love America

Yeah but you would like to shoot niggers though wouldn't you Poland?

I thought they were importing Somalian's into those states to stop you guys wanting to leave the US?

If they were burglers I'd be proud. I'd think about all the people I have helped.

This is some American History X shit

must be very popular at school claiming his first nigger at such a young age

At least the kid knows he's not responsible for ending another person's life.

Czechia?

>see nigger is involved
>assign blame to said nigger

I see literally nothing weird.