People are insane

Of all the bizarre normie rituals out there, going to concerts has to be among the most insane ones. Paying a substantial amount of money to be stuffed into a claustrophobic crowd like a worthless little ant, to watch some talentless assholes who think they are the center of the universe. There really is no talent and or skill involved in what they do on that stage, people are essentially just paying to see the ego tripping fucks. Dancing and having the time of their lives, genuinely enjoying themselves in this insane environment. What in the actual fuck is going on in this world?

Although I have to say that classical concerts are quite the opposite. People have their own seat and appropriate personal space. People behave sophisticated, not like primitive Bonobo apes (in contrast to a 'modern' concert). The musicians display a high level of skill, lots of time and effort lies behind the curtains.

Concerts have been perverted now that they are available for everyone, not just the upper class. It truly is disgusting how the lower classes brings down the common denominator now that they have equal rights. They belong in a factory, 16 hours a day, never seeing the sunlight. The aristocrats of the past had it all figured out. "Muh French Revolution, muh equality, blablabla.". It's sad how the evil forces have taken over the world, I'd love to see the tide turn one day. Put them all into concentration camps, no mercy shown whatsoever. Use them for human experiments which is their valid use, like my man Mengele would do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zTEYUFgLveY
youtube.com/watch?v=eGl4FqUeFS0
youtube.com/watch?v=vkqnRzm31t4
youtube.com/watch?v=iFpLNk93a9c
youtube.com/watch?v=SDHQ1JjiUm0
youtube.com/watch?v=240b3xLXB7o
youtu.be/3xBc9RT2Ops
youtu.be/aHIVsZz6IQc
youtu.be/8Bc7Ab2A9DI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you mean like radiohead at glastonbury last night ?

Let's say you're right and these dumb people belonged in a factory 16 hours a day (although I'm not sure what that has to do with concerts). What makes you think that you won't be one of them in factories? Or maybe you do admit that.

It's unfortunate that you think of concerts in such way. Not every concerts are just talentless pop figures lip synching. Maybe you should check out smaller local clubs and shows. But then it doesn't seem like moshing is up your alley.

Have you even read a book on mosh pits? You let out your human instincts in a adrenaline jumping pushing way. Feels good crashing into someone as hard as you can and if you fall they help you right back up. Good stress reliever

>mosh pits
>in clubs where EDM plays

the illuminati triangle stage including glowing capstone and glowing eye was too much for me.

It's pure brainless, carnal, gyrating nonsense. I don't get it either

I mean if its a techno concert do drugs. Youll see into the future or the glowing will tell you why you should stop smoking. I suggest only acid or shrooms. Smoke a lil weed if its spooky

>Have you even read a book on mosh pits?

You must have a lot of free time available.

Nah, fuck you m8, I'm gonna have my fun and you can't stop me.

youtube.com/watch?v=zTEYUFgLveY

yeah, I totally agree. I love classical concerts and I love opera and theatre in general.

I only went to one rock concert as a teen and it was a terrible decision because you can't go there without getting proper earplugs first. it's really stupid and damages your hearing ability.

that being said, thank god for actual arts and culture and not vapid "entertainment" for normies and soulless faggots.

Classical music has the same talentless primadonnas, replaying pieces of other people's music is easy as shyte

t. First chair violinist

Imma have fun too. You cant stop me OP

I LOVE Operas. Classical music is fun too if you sit still and have the imagination for it

as a classical musician I can't agree enough. I've gone to a few concerts with girls and hated every moment. go around a thousand smelly people to listen to talentless tards bellow along with "music" that I wouldn't listen to if I had made it in my basement on my laptop. I prefer an orchestra or a talented string musician, even seeing movies with live orchestra is enjoyable.

>NatSoc
>Thinks his opinions on culture have any meaning
I agree with you that most modern concert experiences suck and are degrading, but it's not like NatSoc would make things any better. What, you really think your populist authority cult would be so great for culture? Give me a fuckin break.

Agreed, a non materialist ideology is needed (not necessarily christianity).

Yeah wipe out the lower caste system that'll totally fucking work

You know what else would be convienent? Killing every ant and cockroach on Earth too because theyre scummy lower beings

And why the fuck do we have flies? Fucking maggots disgusting filthy fucks

>muh logical fallacies/false equivalencies

Fuck you and your gold diggin mother

lol holy shit is this a pasta?

I seen Pink Floyd at Earls Court in London back in the 90s. It was fucking amazing.

I've never actually thought it through but yea you make a very valid point. I remember going to concerts when I was younger and there'd be fights, people fainting (especially indoor venues in summer time), people doing drugs out in the open, occasionally people having sex out in the open.

I don't know if I'd call it "insane" but it's certainly animalistic, almost like some kind of ancient tribal ritual behavior or something.

I agree these people need to be in factories slaving.

I prefer traditional and classical music over rock, pop, and so forth. I like European classical music, Indian traditional music, Chinese traditional music, and Persian traditional music.

I do have my guilty pleasure of enjoying video game soundtracks.

I also like Ian Anderson while hating most other popular rock and pop songs.

That was pretty good desu

Dark Souls III soundtrack mmm...

It wouldn't be so bad if modern bands could introduce some melody in their songs.
Strumming the same chords again and again is boring to listen to after 30 seconds

>I do have my guilty pleasure of enjoying video game soundtracks.

why feel guilty? game and film soundtracks are often neo-classical and hire symphony orchestras to make a great lasting soundtrack.

I was watching that whole Score event on youtube where they perform orchestral video game soundtracks and it's really good. I especially liked the Final Fantasy bits like "Aria di Mezzo Carattere" by Nobuo Uematsu from FF6. it was the tits.

youtube.com/watch?v=eGl4FqUeFS0

Oh yeah, I like neofolk a lot too, such as In Gowan Ring, Tenhi, Current 93, and so forth.

youtube.com/watch?v=vkqnRzm31t4

youtube.com/watch?v=iFpLNk93a9c

Autism.

Then go to gigs with carnal, gyrating music that's intellectually stimulating. There's such a wide breadth of music now that you cannot deny it's existance, just your own laziness at finding it

>FUN IS FOR IDIOTS!

I'd have to agree with you. "Music" these days are just noise without any useful message in them.

I used to tell people to reject the violent and promiscuous imagery of modern pop culture.

Embrace the beauty of a night at the opera, I would say...

But although there is a much better class of people present at the opera house, the stories are filled with the same tales of murder, infidelity, deception, rape, revenge and suicide that you would see in any modern drama.

youtube.com/watch?v=SDHQ1JjiUm0

why so much hatred and envy?

let people enjoy what they like

It's even better irl.

Right on.

youtube.com/watch?v=240b3xLXB7o

This pure ignorance. I also don't think you understand art if you use "useful" as a measure of it's quality.

you've obviously never been to a Killers concert.

Summer festivals are not only fun but also good for showing your gains and hooking up.
OP is just a butthurt fattie.

autism: the post

You just go to the wrong concerts

youtu.be/3xBc9RT2Ops

i agree concert fucking suck, people go just because some tribalistic ritualistic bullshit

this planet is just asking for a worldwide cult...would you like to worship me as your god?

This is the integral truth. I'm glad I see there are normal people around.

I love music festivals but women at these events are beyond terrible.

i am disturbed actually by the amount of normies
etc...pure cancer

You belong to a different social class.

>book on mosh pits
I'm just about to finish a book on The Psychological Effects of Skipping. Can you give me a TL;DR?

implying you wouldn't

I disagree. From your lower perspective, you are not mentally equipped to understand. Your brain just can't grasp it. It is like a cat watching a lightbulb: it will never understand how it works.

Concerts are insane but they werent so bad some 10-15 years ago. I regret being such a turbo autist and not going to more pop punk concerts with girls.

I won blink 182 and sum 41 tickets playing mario golf when I was young. I will never forget selling the pair for $20 each and feeling good about the winnings, disappointing a girl I thought was cute. She knew I was uncool at that point and stopped talking to me so much.

Today the tickets run for $50+ after the bullshit fees. I gladly pay once per year at lea at for my wife, it makes her happy and I can afford to blow some money.

People are important. You are either stuck with the ones you have, or its on you to make new friends. I would recommend just getting some drinks and stop worrying so damn much, it's not like you have to do this daily.

>regret for not being a moron

Dont be this guy ===> Who knows the amount of shit you where saved from.....

Untermenschen.

Nah bud, it's austism.

I was there once. I valued only activities that I could improve at. Local gaming tournaments, academics, even casual "sports", (bowling, pool, paintball, laser tag).

Your brsin isn't special, it just has different values. If you lightened up a bit and went to some concerts with people you liked, you would have a better time.

Unless you can't empathize with those close to you and have fun because they are having fun. At that point you should look into just how human you are.

normies are gregarious. their tribal insticts are powerful, so what they enjoy the most about all that is what you and me enjoy the lest: to lose individuality in a grup. it comes natural to normies to not be an individual, they need it. that's why they go to concerts.

you, me and other autists, think that this kind of concerts are shit because they are a very bad way of experiencing music. that's because the only thing an autist experiences in a concert is the music, for he is incapable of losing himself in a group, in sex or in anything.

Saved from getting laid.

Turns out I would have enjoyed the concerts too. I didn't realize that those two bands were basically Tony hawk pro skater the genre personified.

nice fantasy kid, you will have a hard crash.

if you are so into empathy, why not empathize with the mongolian child slave making your clothes, and your buying them at 2000% profit for walmart or any other, the same with any commodity product there is, and the monetary system that supports it, and that allows you and your faggot friends to go to concerts

human, hahahah , you have blood on your hands buddy
>blink182
>tony hack

buddy, your brain is shit, literally, you where never an autist or whatever, this level of faggotry is innate.

>you buying them at 2000%*

I am not sure you get what being human is.

I care about those close to me, my tribe. I am not some global collectivist. I am not an insect, and even if I was I would still value my give over anything else.

I can have fun doing things that are not my favorite things if they are things done with my tribe. This is what humanity is, and life is a lot more fun.

Address: 74.91.115.188 Port: 7777

Unreal tournament 2004. If you can so much as pick up a round on me I will PayPal you $100. This isn't the only game I mastered in my thousands of hours alone and turbo sperg min maxing but it is probably the most relevant to the era.

Rapefugees in Cologne had fun yet most people did not emphasised with them. Though I admit this is not on the same degree of severity, it is somewhat the same. I do feel empathic towards OP because we share the same values and understanding of the world. You, on the other hand, feel empathy towards the people and the feelings you can comprehend, in this case the concert goers. As I said, you are trapped on your level. However, I disagree with OP's remark that you should work in factories for 16h. This is a normal world and everybody should pursue their own happiness, as long as it doesn't interfere with the others. In this case it doesn't, so there is no justification for reprisals.

nahh but thanks for the offer, see my id

>CUT
((())), i dont need the money

Lighten up OP. Concerts are a blast.

Then we raise the stakes. Make it a wager and make it for batsu.

Your choice of penalty.

ive been to one concert and it was shit I went to a festival though way better scene if you camp out for a few days and shit

Are you really conflating foreign rapists with a local German''s personal friends, family (tribe?)

Those people are not your tribe. The only people who support them are literal nut jobs who have sold out their humanity and nation in order to virtue signal.

You empathize with him because he is your tribe. He shares in your autism. Because you can't find other autists locally, you go on the Internet where they get their human interaction on without the same level of work or social penalty for failure. I know exactly what level in am operating at and i know what level you are operating at because I too was a hopeless turbo sperg just 10 years ago.

Do not deny OP's humanity because it contradicts your values. This should be the starting point of our argument. I do accept OP's argument up to the point where he wants to inflict suffering (16h forced labour) to those different from him. OP is displaying typical human behavior: those who share my values are good, those who don't are bad, therefore they are my enemies and must be destroyed with suffering. History of humanity until current day (Syria, Darfur, Hutu rebels, Bosnia, Armenia, Chechnya etc).

Srs?
>NEET virgin who can't socialize with people in a joyful environment and has never learned an instrument or piece of audio equipment in his life talking about skill and ego while equating the epitome of musical skill to a myriad of paid professionals who are reading unoriginal music off of sheets of paper that they've had all the hours in the world to practice
Ever play jazz/blues?
>muh electronic music
Ever do live sound for anyone ever?
>muh people dancing and enjoying themselves
Have you ever danced before without thinking too hard about what you look like?
>muh perception of talent and enjoyment
Look faggot, EDM culture is shit and toxic to musicality/artistry all across the board, but you do realize you are part of a hominid species which has passed dance rituals down through countless generations of culture right? Kys

It didn't used to be this way. Just before social media hit in the early 2000s the corny-ass trance DJS were starting to put themselves on stages. Paul Oakenfold, Paul Van Dyke, etc etc. Before that it was about the music and the maybe 5 feet of dancefloor around you that you were conscious of, and moving your body without worrying about what the fuck any neurotically self-conscious twat was judging.

So you have to understand the mentality of people that want to stare at a stage and why it appeals to them. They are very insecure, very self-conscious, very scared of how others are judging them, which they assume is happening because they are obsessed with judging everyone around them. Its impossible for them to have a good time. They can't let go, without drugs at least.

Someone being on a stage for everybody to look at eases their anxiety. They aren't expected to dance, they aren't expected to meet a bunch of new people randomly as they go about their night, all they have to do is spectate. The DJ raises his index fingers and give them permission to enjoy themselves. They watch, and they follow, and they self-isolate in the middle of a crowd of people, just like they were raised -- in front of a TV, doing nothing, contributing nothing.

It used to be so different. The DJ was hidden away, and the vibe was DIY, juicy, spontaneous, yours. The DJ was beholden to the crowd, if his mixing was shit, or his track selection garbage, the crowd let him know.

Now the big DJs don't even mix. They just mime, and throw cakes into the crowd, and other stupid shit.

Millennials are fucking retards btw.

I hear you m8. It makes no sense to me and I am no autist. The emperor has no clothes. Crowds are for cucks and sheep.

I've never seen it before... if it wasn't, its sure as fuck pasta now

God damn I miss Pantera concerts.

You aren't reading it.

I don't like concerts. His values are my values, but they are still autistic as fuck.

I pay and go anyway because I can have fun with my tribe even if we aren't doing my favorite activity.

Compromise and tribalism are two things that make us human. Even within a concert you arent always going to see your favoice band, but you can compromise for the benefit of your group and still have fun.

I don't want him destroyed, I want him to have fun and not waste his youth thinking he is too good for 99% of civilization. Even if it's true, it isn't a good way to live.

Whoever thought of this band... is a genius. This is the perfect drug for teenage male weeaboo fedora atheist metal spergs.

>is a neo nazi
>tells us concerts are shit
>looks like he doesn't even know that his kind tried roping themselves into punk and created the shitstorm that was Nazi-punk, and got their asses violently kicked for being dumbasses
Concerts are fun, esp actual punk shows where you do a fuck ton of acid and beat the shit out of people

>Concerts have been perverted now that they are available for everyone, not just the upper class. It truly is disgusting how the lower classes brings down the common denominator now that they have equal rights. They belong in a factory, 16 hours a day, never seeing the sunlight. The aristocrats of the past had it all figured out. "Muh French Revolution, muh equality, blablabla.". It's sad how the evil forces have taken over the world, I'd love to see the tide turn one day. Put them all into concentration camps, no mercy shown whatsoever. Use them for human experiments which is their valid use, like my man Mengele would do.

This is not the issue you little shit, classical concerts were still unsoiled after the Revolution year of Europe (1848). It is our current cultural situation, at this point 75% of the high social class is as bad as the lowest class when it comes to social behavior.

OP is preferring classical opera over pop concerts, therefore you label him as autistic. You prefer the opposite, therefore you are normal. I share OP's preferences, thus I am an autistic myself. You also somehow extrapolated that I can't find peers in real life. You also proceeded to define humanity. Please understand that humans exist on different levels - social classes. Though sharing the same nationality, language or city, this social layers rarely mix. There is a parallel world that is impenetrable for you. The true red pill is to try to get there.

(you)

this
weebmetal is cringy as fuck

Regardless of your music taste. Seeing music live is one of the most exhilarating and cathartic experiences. Whether you're a metal head who loves to mosh or an EDM fan who wants to bounce on MDMA. The physical release of all tension and cares in the world if only for a little while is enormous. And if you have memories associated with the music or strong emotions, it can be the most overwhelming attack on your emotions ranging from sadness to jubilation and nostalgia. Each to their own I guess.
But I'm glad people like OP stay home while I'm out having the time of my life getting drunk, moshing like mad and picking up chicks

Related link is a throwback to two years ago at my local festival
youtu.be/aHIVsZz6IQc

wow, it has to suck being you.
this is called "having fun", but I suppose you prefer to stay in the basement.

virgin, kissless fag.

It's a mating ritual to meet and/or bond with a partner like parties have been since caveman times you autistic retard.

This.

No point arguing, just let OP be miserable.

I saw them live at Northern Invasion last year.

Was pretty cool.

Lol pussy i do martial arts with live sparring everyday i don't get an adrenaline rush when fighting someone i feel complete under control.

You are just a weak individual

My gf dragged me last Friday into one of the biggest DJ parties here in my country

It was goddamn terrible, alcohol was overpriced to shit, it was raining, people were pushing, and the worst thing was it was fucking cold, I thought I was going to die there. The only relief I had was when somebody called up a fake bomb threat so they fucked us out

She left me rlike two days after the party, so fuck her, I only did it for her anyway. Nobody's dragging me into any shitty concert no more

>I was there once. I valued only activities that I could improve at. Local gaming tournaments, academics, even casual "sports", (bowling, pool, paintball, laser tag).

Your brsin isn't special, it just has different values. If you lightened up a bit and went to some concerts with people you liked, you would have a better time.

> I-I wasn't special or exceptional therefore no one is!!

>Typical projecting normie fag

How do you know that he isn't special? Do you know what he does in his spare time (other than browse this site)? Some brains are very special (in the brilliant sense, not the retarded one) and exceptional. But those who posses them also tend to be very sensitive and recoil from society due to the rampant degeneracy and superficiality of their surroundings. Most with brilliant minds are ahead of their time.

>Unless you can't empathize with those close to you and have fun because they are having fun. At that point you should look into just how human you are.

Why do smug, condescending, pretentious, sanctimonious ass swipes such as yourself act like you are an authority on anything? Just admit you that, because you are desperate for human contact and social approval, you go with the herd. You're just a sheep that thinks hes a Shepard. I know I shouldn't get this triggered but the way you normies wantonly project your inadequacies onto others really gets under my skin.

>The aristocrats of the past had it all figured out. "Muh French Revolution, muh equality, blablabla."
Yes they did. Equality is the biggest lie ever told, and free speech is the biggest mistake ever made.

Think about those black tribes in Africa. They gather, chant, jump, dance and sheeit. It is their primitive ritual.

(((Pop culture))) pushes this tribalistic behavior into western societies, making white's people social gatherings/rituals nigger-tier.

Shlomo records doesn't like you sitting as a civilazed man enjoying a Wagner's opera. He wants you buying his degenerate music, praising the nigger and acting like a monkey

>EDM concerts and modern american """raves"""

virgin ^

Whats the word for thousands of young white people gathering in some dark place, being drunk, having crazy sex and glorifying some degenerate for his """art""""?

>sodome
>cattle
>goyim
>degeneracy

>yes goy, dont go to church. You d better go to that ritual tonight... I mean concert! Yes go, spend your sheckels on (((goldstein records))), get drunk and fuck some bitches. Free your mind and do as you please. Jump like a funny monkey. Good goy

>The physical release of all tension and cares in the world if only for a little while is enormous.
>he feels tension in his life
You're doing something fundamentally wrong. Mentally healthy people never feel any need to release some tension, because there never was any tension to begin with.
Rethink your life.

sick yous man

you got like every redditor on this board rn

That's like reading a book on punching yourself in the balls.

>The physical release of all tension and cares in the world if only for a little while is enormous. And if you have memories associated with the music or strong emotions, it can be the most overwhelming attack on your emotions ranging from sadness to jubilation and nostalgia.
This shit sounds like a cultic meme. Who the fuck gets emotionally aroused by the crap that passes for music nowadays, except for those unlucky enough to have special memories associated (soiled) by a top 40 hit? I can do all of that with a party of my friends, minus the worst degeneracy modern public society has to offer and the hearing damage. When somebody says that they recently got into a pop artist or that they're going to see a concert, I'll just use it as a biographical clue on how they're doing, because I can't understand how anybody could consciously appreciate that shit.

Music is made to listen and enjoy, concerts is like a little add on to all of that
I don't idolise any artists or bands for that matter, I listen to music and think "oh yea that's song is alright" and then I download the song and put it to my playlist

you see, I don't buy albums for this reason, you don't get bang for your buck, I might like 2 songs from the album but the rest is shit, So I download the 2 songs I like and move onto some other artist, there is more music out there than just one band and artist
This is why a lot of old artists go shit, because they don't know when to quit, they think they can make great albums forever and ever because people like listening to them, but in reality they aren't even that good.

We have books on how moshing works?

EDM back then (prior 1995)
>actual raves, little to no entry fee to get in
>sometimes were held in abandoned buildings or out in the middle of nowhere
>dj booth was at crowd-level, there was no stage
>people were dancing and interacting with one another
>music was better, djs had to have actual skill to mix shit live

EDM now
>big center stage with DJ Fuckwit bouncing around like a retard
>people all facing the DJ booth, worshipping him as he pushes a single button on his laptop to play his prerecorded set and turn knobs on a machine that is disconnected
>pay out the ass to get into the door
>music has nothing to it, no rhythm; just unfiltered WUBWUB noise

If you have to pay to get into the door you aren't going to a rave. You are going to a concert.

The old Eastern Bloc had a good attitude about concerts and performance arts. Classical concerts were widespread and tickets were subsidized so your average worker could go. The main drawback was the censorship of rebellious material that didn't conform to political standards.

if you don't exclusively listen to glorious Oriental Victorian EDM mixes that harkens back to the time when the World is at its Apex (pre-WW1), you are a cuck
Proof: youtu.be/8Bc7Ab2A9DI