My life (hell) in italy

Shitaly is more cucked than sweden my friends
>compulsory vaccines (not only the reccomended and safe ones, all of them). if you don't comply they take away your children
>4th non elected government, last elected government was in 2008
>unemployment is over 60% for schools don't teach shit, teachers are underpaid and shitty, I spent 90% of my time in school doing literally nothing and waiting. we are one of the most uneducated population in europe yet it's mandatory. Schools became just a timesink to keep youngs from flowing in the job market until they are mid 20
>it's now compulsory to attend "work projects" in the summer if you go to school, it consist in you going to a place and wait until you can go home, they don't teach or make you do anything
>they are planning to increase school time to cover all summer
>they are planning to introduce uncontrolled free citizenship for "refugees"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_general_election,_2013
vid.me/gXss
vid.me/dnjS
vid.me/HuRL
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-153722/Mercury-flu-vaccine-linked-autism.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ywzQectJ_P0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the whole world is cucked, it was always been this way

cucked by royalty, by jews, by religion, this world is just one big spirilling fractal of repeting cuckness

Go back to romania.

when did it all go so wrong, Italy? can you identify a point in recent history at which this current mindset took hold? sounds like you're being dominated by unchecked, drunken, anti-human, totalitarian bureaucracy!

Don't worry italybro.

The world is cucked.

In the gospel it says the end days will be so insane, the few of us who speak the truth will be labeled crazy heretics. That is habbening right now.

Read the book, get some weapons, get fit, build your own sick car, and try impregnate a bitch. What I'm doing with my life in the system of the devil.

I'm from Greece. Things are even worse here. Lets get out of the EU and form our own union. Let west and east Rome unite.

But your IQ is like 110 on average. Highest in the non asian non fake jew world. People die. Hospitals are covered. Debt is a little high. Not as high as japan. A beautiful country that can't ever "feel" old because it is nicknamed eternal. Hank scorpio. The simpsons. Nobody ever picks italy. Italy and ugly are oxymoron. Based civil law system. A little corrupt. Great weather. Men dont have lots of expectations or pussy whip behaviours. Live and let live. Women are not uppity. Beautiful cars and beaches and fashion. Go enjoy it. Im stuck in a materialistic dump

god it feels good to be the master of the EU

hey man. my whole extended family excluding me and my siblings are italy-born and they all moved out for the reasons you just listed. i recommend that you come to australia and get a trade. it's good money and there is a healthy italian community in the sydney area. lots of chinese though. despite that, if you assimilate and treat everyone with respect, you will have a great time here. just stay out of western sydney if you can. godspeed.

What a terrible decision

90% of the things you listed are bullshit but there's some truth to them

yo mario I'm coming to italy this summer for some ficki ficki and sightseeing. any advices? (other than killing myself or not coming ofc)

>2008
So. The one berlusconi won? What are you talking about? When was Renzi's first win? Like 2014? Why am i reading this garbage

>When was Renzi's first win?
Never technically, not only because he's a loser but also because he never participated in an election... the current government was elected in 2012 though

>they are planning to increase school time to cover all summer

why the fuck would they want that?
not even the teachers wanna work during such heat.

summer break is the best because it means that all normies are gone (hopefully dead in a ditch and never return) and you can just take it easy and embrace dolce vita.

kill yourself roach

travel to sweden and throw your passport if you are dark skinned enough to pass as a refugee

>they are planning to introduce uncontrolled free citizenship for "refugees"

the worst by far.

>anti-vac

You had terminal autism long before you got your first injection.

Most of the things are the same in France bro

>last elected government was in 2008
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_general_election,_2013

???

He's just a retard that don't understand parliamentary democracy

Faggot. Unemployment is bad agree, but Italy has one if the highest life life expectancies in the world.

shitalian """"""men"""""" are natural cowards who give their women to Romanians and Africans

You fuckin traitor dog

HURR DURR WE DON'T ELECT OUR LEADER AND IT'S GOOD

Master of the EU is like King of the Cuckshed.

And that is why America will always be the shining beacon of the world.

> can you identify a point in recent history at which this current mindset took hold?

yes, it was 1968.
- it created eternal children incapable of educating their own children
- libertinism didn't liberate man but made it slave of his own vices
- a degree and a job were seen as a right for anyone even the dumb and dishonest
- sexual revolution destroyed families and imposed sex at the center of our lives

t. Italian expat

im still unemployed

I've come to a similar conclusion.

How?

One day , we the italian diaspora will make italy great again

Hurr durr I don't understand how different forms of government work

I may be American by birth, but I've got Italian blood, I would fight many meme wars to see Italy Great Again.

what the fuck is the flag with the star and the red white and blue stripes?

>underage b&

That government failed, that was the year democracy ended and they started deciding for us without elections

High Life expectancy for 50+ years old maybe, if you were born in recent decades your life is shit and you will die sooner

I understand how our system works, I'm just saying it' S H I T

The world needs Hitler.

The real masters are the people in Brussels and your fuhrer. You and your nation's people will never rule the EU, their masters will.
The Emperor in Rome ruled all of the Mediterranean world, yet did the Jew, Gaul, or Greek rule? Did the Jewish, Gaulic, or Greek people rule? No, it was the Emperor, the Senate, and the Generals.
It will never change unless the EU changes by it's own whim.

The biggest regret in my life is that i went to the liceo classico
DON'T DO IT AND DON'T MAKE YOUR CHILDREN DO IT
The only thing i can do is winning a concorso pubblico since i can't enlist in the military or in the Police because of stupid allergies that would not impact my work aniway

Where are you, fag?

Then start a constitutional referendum and change it instead of shitposting on a chinese origami board. Untill then, we vote for a party and not for a man. Renzi did a pretty bad job but saying shit like illegitimate government is retarded.

>caring about which highschool you went to
how to spot a underage fuck 101

What languages do you speak ?
Have you ever thought about importing italian food ?
Parmigiano costs 39€/kg here

Learning a trade or becoming a programmer would have been way better for a career
if you think the liceo is useful you are the underage one

>>you have to register a "partita iva" to work on your own, it means taxes are 4000€ + 21% + mafia tribute, if you don't have money you can't even start a lemonade stand, and there's some jobs you literally can't do (microjobs, online jobs) because taxes would be more than revenues

So just work under the table and tell the government to fuck themselves.

Half of it is fake and the other half it's overly exaggerated.
For example you don't need a partita iva if you make less than 5k x year and it's free to make one if you are under 30 years old.

yes, meanwhile, check out these for great lulz
vid.me/gXss
vid.me/dnjS
vid.me/HuRL

The Republic is illegitimate
The Italian republic lost the referendum to the monarchy
USA forced republic upon us
The republic does not represent the italian people interests and it does not protect our people, race and culture

Learning german and applying for jobs as we speak
Once i get some savings i could do something like that
But where i live we are overtaxed

> (You)
>Learning a trade or becoming a programmer
well they are things you can still do now. Don't underestimate the value of a classical education. btw
>muh le coding is the future meme

If you attend a liceo you are supposed to go on to university, of course it's useless if you don't

ah yes the italian royals very good people who basically became killers and drug smugglers after being exiled

This is true, the constitution is illegitimate

What minorities are in your country.
Are there any good minorities?

really liked it in Rome might go live there some day, at least for some stretch of time

Still better than our presidents
Maybe not Moro

Life expectancy is calculated regarding people born today not people born 50 years ago

Quote this.

I went to itis-informatica and i regretted it a lot while i was in university. Every one coming from liceo type school (both classico and scientifico) had a way easyer time than me. Also I am studying most of the things they did now on my own after graduating because i realized how important they are (i rrally wish i had time to study greek and latin too).

Shit tier: Gypsies, Maghrebis,Niggers

Shit but less than shit : Albanians, Romanians

Meh tier:: Chineese

this

> Liceo classico

That's like a grammar school/general lycee/gymnasium right?

feels good to receive 500€+house/month for doing nothing

now i know why niggers want to come here from italy

Yeah the Savoia did a really good job protecting the italian interest when they gave half the country to the kraut. They absolutely had Italian interest in mind when left 600k soldiers with no orders at the will of Hitler and ran away with that Badoglio faggot.
In a not meme country he would've been executed for high treason.

It's a lyceum where you study less math and more humanistic shit, it's basically high school for girls, also you study ancient greek and latin, literally a waste of time

Yes because online work and online payment is not automatically controlled

I receive more than that a fortnight for not doing anything.

If you don't vaccinate your children not only should they be taken from you but you should be put in jail.

Stupid Alex Jones larper moron

Yes that is true.
The savoia are also illegitimate imo
But we still weren't ready for democracy

Also the current politicians are giving our country and sovreignity to the EU

>>sanitary service is shit, people die for stupid things in the hospitals and you don't even have the right to cure yourself

Aha, it all makes sense now. Europe encourages risky young behavior so that you end up in a (((hospital))), then the fix is in and "everyone saw you had it coming".

Yeah, same shit here. Called gymnasium. You have three 3 modules.
1. Natural sciences/math module
2. Humanities-social sciences
3. General( both in one)

I was on that humanities meme, did nothing except read Tolstoy and literature and history. Math by the year 4 was twice a week.

I'm now relearning math to go to Comp Sci, I learned Latin, English and French but not Greek.

Io studio l'italiano. :^)

It's not. Set up a foreign account or just take Bitcoin.

what a generalization you must be one of them lobotomized mongoloids

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-153722/Mercury-flu-vaccine-linked-autism.html

The mercury that is currently being removed from all vaccines, was in use for over a decade

>governments lov me an treat me good right guys

Italy is pretty industrialized and rich. Are you sure you're just not blaming the country for your own failures? Unless you're a STEM graduate you really don't have a right to complain.

I want to add that while I loved the education, being 4 men in a class of women really made me hate them
Vipers between them and vipers with us
The only ones that were okay were the ones we were fucking

The euro fucked our industry

thats because your an unskilled retarded loser, go work at McDonalds faggot

Oh you poor guy

this guy is right

No rapefugees here, plenty of jobs and none of your bullshit.
We are full but feel free to send some QTs my way.

go back commie

>go to southern Italy
>get turned into a slave by the mafia
How is Italy even considered western?

>the Savoia are illegitimate
>the Republic is illegitimate
pls don't tell you are a neoborbonico. It's literally the we wuz kang and shiet of the south

Trust me
It's not as good as it seems to be
I found myself safer with literal delinquents

>being 4 men in a class of women
Being almost the only guy in a room full of hot Italian girls must be amazing, my life sucks.

No lol the borbons are memes

>italian regarding thread
>no bestemmie
Smh

Neck yourself cunt

is Romania western? I always thought you guys lived like Indians because you look like them

>Be romania
>Be a third world shithole
>Be used to make satyrical movies about Kazakhstan
>Nobody sees a difference

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ywzQectJ_P0

>computer science graduate graduate
>look for work in italy
> a lot of request but the starting pay is on average 1200/1400 euros x month
>move to Austria to have a quick look
>istantly find a job that gives me 2.1k x month plus bonuses
and my colleagues explained to me that it's even slightly underpaid for Austrian standards (but it comes with a lot of benefits and great work environment).

A lot of my friends went to work in germany, hungary, Ireland or the netherlands.
Only the really incapable to speak english and in general bad at their job stayed in italy

fucking hell, this is all bullshit
just because your school was shit it doesn't mean that you have to complain about the whole country.
and ius soli doesn work that way

I arrived in Italy as an expat but when I switched from the international system and started going to Italian high school, I picked the linguistic lyceum. It was easy as shit for me and although there is a case to be made for the scientific lyceum to be the most "useful", I would argue the maths curriculum was taken no less seriously by my teacher. It literally doesn't matter what high school you went to if you plan on going to an Italian university anyway. You might just get a slight head depending on what you choose to study.

I was in a similar boat to but thankfully most of the girls were alright.

Do a morning workout, I heard it cures insomnia

You can't bestemmiare with this shit tier language. And this is an english board so it's polite to speak it