Why can't chinks and gooks trade women with whites? Our offspring would be a superrace...

Why can't chinks and gooks trade women with whites? Our offspring would be a superrace. You will get your subservient women. And we will get our blonde pussy. Win/win.

Elliot Roger

Most half-Asians turn out ok. I can point out how the west has gone degenerate with obesity and letting in dieversity and shit.

One bad seed does not mean our races shouldn't mix

I don't want your women. I prefer my own.

Why don't you import a Finnish woman? Perfect for you Korea man. They are half mongoloid anyways.

A good percent of men on both side prefer each others women then.

Why not switch. I'll let them have my gook women. I want your pale blondes

Not a bad solution. But Korea has a lower standard of living than Finland. Would I be welcome there? I have an engineering degree and can speak English

/thread

No they don't they have disproportionate amounts of mental illness.
Besides Asian women sell like hotcakes Asian men don't, they would all just go for Tyrone or your national dish.

That's a bad trade. But I can give you one white women for 3 gook women. Deal?

But white women prefer white men. Don't they have any say in that?

>says a poo in loo

From a reliable source, Finish women prefer their mongols. Maybe you could pass as one if you dyed your hair blond and got strong fat.

They prefer rapefricans.

Well at least you're Polish, one of the few sensible whites left, but it seems your average German women is going to get raped by a nigger.

Wouldn't it be better to just let us have her instead of some rapefrican?

>Korea
I'd rather stick it inside a blonde SJW telling me how misogynistic I am between her moans than your abominations that need surgery to be fixed 100% of the times.

You can't handle the blonde white woman. She towers over you and farts smell like roses.

No, we want to keep white women for ourselves.
Just get yourself a bleached blonde Korean like tayeon

>They prefer rapefricans.
They don't. You've fallen for kike tricks

If you want them for yourself then why is America 40 percent nonwhite? Take back your country before saying that shit.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

There are scientific studies showing without a doubt that eurasians are mentally ill.

>A good percent of men on both side prefer each others women then.
Nope. Our lowest quality men prefer your women because they are easy. Gooks prefer white women because they are high status.

Because we imported a lot of cheap labor to pick our cotton and crops in Cali.
Most people still stick to their own kind in marriage, with white women being the most likely to keep same race marriage.
Just because we are 40% means we date them, America is fairly segregated so we don't have to deal with that.
>A good percent of men on both side prefer each others women then.
Her's a nice info graphic for that.

just accept it little man you'll never get a white girl. especially not with that 3 incher lol

Getting white women is hard, but getting white sperm is not so hard. For example, you could get the sperm of someone who looks like Dakota Fanning, then you could impregnate your sister with the sperm, and she'd give birth to some hybrids that are related to you. If many people did this, then there'd be plenty of pretty women around for the chinks and gooks to play with.

There are more Ukranian and Russian women here than you think.

>Hey there viewers, today we're working on a great new recipe for a nation of schizophrenic maniacs. Let's get started.

Race mixing is gross

Korean "women" look swollen faced, like stung by a 100 bees + a body of a 12 year old boy.

Under no circumstances is white x non white acceptable.

I don't want your slanty eyes and 3 inch penis near our women. You can try your luck on those mail order bride sites boi.

worst fanning

This is why you don't mix azn dna with euro dna. Pic related. Pekka Auvinen

There are scientific studies showing you're wrong

I have a better idea Korea-san. How about we keep our women and also steal your wimminz

Nothing triggers me more than asian male, white female couples. REEEEEEEE

>offspring can survive swine flu and genocide
what could go wrong?

Is it true white men are ecstatic when they see a white woman with black guy instead?

Fuck off gook

We don't even have our own women, they're all off with niggers

i hereby give chinks permission to in white girls starting immediately. so wheres my real life animefu

most white woman are disgusted by niggers

>Aryans are mentally ill

MASTER RACE

SLUT
L
U
T

> There are no white people is Asia
> There are no white people in Africa.
> nobody else's culture has been under attack, but white mans

I invite you to realize something obvious. If you travel around the U.S. you are bound to see small villages here and there in the mid-west of Native Americans, Still carving totem poles, still selling corn and dream-catchers.
You think the 'amazing culture' of white men, could just be stomped out and erased from history? It's not like that.
The traditions, customs, and values that an entire race of people hold dear will always live on through the generations no matter what...I mean, hell. look at the Nazis.
It's pretty obvious that 'white mans culture' is in no threat of being overthrown and edited out of history. Youre not asking liberals for the same respect you believe they reserve for minorities. Youre asking white people to believe that their superior to minorities.
...There are white people in Africa you shit head.

> A Girl you've never met, who's barely an adult is photographed by some creep while she's working out.
> You sit alone at your computer, locate the photo and save it.
> SLUT.

Damn, leading roles in a dozen films, young beautiful millionaire, confident and self assured with her own body, cover model.....but she STILL can't get the support from the autistic, virgin, nationalist, kekistani kids on skid row of the internet. SO SAD!

S
L
U
T

S S
L L
U U
T T

what a pit slut. also hapas are only okay when it's a girl, so you would have to kill all of your male offspring for this plan to work.

That's an absurdly lewd neck to be showing so shamelessly. What's happened to our country

MOLESTED
O
L
E
S
T
E
D

Elle is pure

Dakota licks Kstews fishcunt

THe only problem is your micro penis, Daewoo

But I already have a Korean gf

i fucking wish

wait arent you koreans all about your asians genes like the nips?

Kstew, pls

It doesn't make sense to trade one low mileage vehicle for a well used vehicle, let alone three.
This has been the worst trade deal in the history of trade deals, maybe ever.

> not wanting a race of supreme gentlemen.

give me back my dakota! reeeeeeeee

no