What Will Happen When The Canadian Housing Market Crashes?

Sales are down. Prices are down. People are feeling conned.

Will the chinese swoop in and buy the properties after they price bottom out? And why isn't the government stopping them?

Home ownership used to be an attainable dream but now it's an impossible dream because of the neverending chinese money flowing in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O3ZOKDmorj0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_electricity_crisis
youtu.be/tSUvUUMTshw?t=106
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-soviet_split#Border_war
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Soviet_border_conflict
21stcenturywire.com/2016/12/31/us-middle-class-still-suffering-from-rockefeller-kissinger-industrial-transfer-scheme-to-china/
redefininggod.com/2014/11/chinas-complicity-in-building-the-rockefeller-new-world-order-in-their-own-words/
transmissionsmedia.com/david-rockefeller-china-free-trade-the-wto-and-the-new-world-order/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolis_Project
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When it crashes I'm moving to B.C.

You should learn some mandarin so you can read the street signs.

Toronto and Vancouver are not the entirety of Canada. There's plenty of affordable property in Canada free of the Chinese.

why not give houses to trans people of colour

>There's plenty of affordable property in Canada free of the Chinese.

The move to middle of fucking nowhere argument.

Chinese MONEY is driving up prices acros the board moron. You act like it's a good thing to have chinese cash running around the country inflating prices.

It's ok the government will do what the bankers want and give them more money via QE to prop it up.

Also the UK market esp. London is currently crashing but the real acceleartion downwards is about to begin.

The fuck is wrong with your leaf-guy Carney running our BoE and refusing to increase interest rates. Lots of division.

>Prices drop
>before the common people can get to the estate agents they're brought up again by holders
>property prices shoot up again

And due to computers this whole process will probably take a day or two.

You thought the government would let the plebs get anything? Think again, goy.

Maybe that's why buffet bought so much of home capital. the new bail-in laws plus the potential for a bailout negates the risk.

youtube.com/watch?v=O3ZOKDmorj0

>And due to computers this whole process will probably take a day or two.

scalper bots but for houses... wouldn't suprise me.

Unfortunately the governments wont be able to foresee this until after the act, and can't do anything about it now.

Better luck next crash!

Speaking of UK prices, check out 1997.

May thinks the banking and financial sector will make do without encryption.

>They'll be forced to innovate new 1970s style analog communications systems.

Yeah nice try.

Keep dreaming about being able to afford property in Vancouver. During the 2008 financial recession, housing prices in Vancouver dropped like 3-5%

Have fun living in Calgary... loser.

In case you haven't noticed, people actually want to live in Vancouver. No one wants to deal with -40 degree winters and 40 degree summers.

It was 20 degrees yesterday and it'll be 26 today. This summer we had barely any snow.
This city is a paradise for millionaires and people who've made it in life not for the desperate middle class.

If that law does pass then it just wont be enforced for banks and money, laws don't apply to them anyway.

>Led by investors from Hong Kong and Singapore, foreign buyers snapped up 3,600 of London’s 28,000 newly built homes between 2014 and 2016, according to the most comprehensive survey yet of international investment in London housing. About half of those were priced for first-time buyers between £200,000 and £500,000.
>The average cost of a home in the capital bought by a first-time buyer is now £405,000, according to Lloyds bank, almost double the national average. A third of new homes in the prime central London boroughs of Westminster, Kensington and Chelsea and the City were also sold abroad.
>arlier this year, it emerged that one new apartment complex in Southwark, on the site of the former Heygate council estate, was 100% bought up by foreign investors. All 51 of the apartments in South Gardens in the Elephant and Castle area were sold abroad, according to Transparency International. At Baltimore Wharf, a development in the Isle of Dogs, where apartments started at £400,000, 87% of the 2,999 apartments were sold to foreign investors and 40% of those were based in high corruption risk jurisdictions, according to TI.

Fuck everything.

>tfw they tell me: "You don't have a right to live here"
>tfw I was born here

I'll take shovelling my walk a couple times a week a few months out of the year than living with chinks and crackheads. Fuck Vancouver, place is the asshole of Canada.

Housing market crashes are good because they lower prices.
The 2008 crisis was only bad because governments chose to bailout the banks and public debt ballooned out of control.

Let it crash, new buyers will move in, credit will eventually recover. The market will fix itself.

Governments are the cause of every crash so yeah. Or not directly the cause, more the catalyst.

>new buyers will move in

I'd like to believe that, but all I can think as that they'd be instantly snapped up by foreign buyers that can now buy 4x as much for their money.

Better start working min wage on overtime for the next five decades to keep the GDP healthy, make someone else lots of money, before dying poor and overworked

Goodluck leaf

This.

>tfw literally in UN special rapporteurs report literally used the statistics I am part of to show how bad I'm hurting.

tfw hung out to dry my own government. A fucking sucker in a canada-sized ponzi scheme.

>This summer we had barely any snow
Jesus Christ.

Don't forget all the welfare you need to pay for because of vibrancy intake.

>Leaf inflation lowest since 1999
>Canadian housing market crashes
>Government steps in with QE and enacts higher interest rates as (((safeguards)))
>Leafs left with less money and higher costs

Wew

See you in white-horse

>buy some affordable Tundra-front property

((they)) crashed the economy to recruit youth into the afgan/iraq war without a draft. job opportunities for military aged men were intentionally depressed in order to send them to fight.

>housing scam resulting in the 2007 bubble

the depressed economy was propped up by a housing bubble. the govt and financial institutions provided a "bail out" to the people in the form of low interest rates and lax regulations. the lack of job opportunities in the depressed economy forced people to exploit new career incentives created by financial institutions and govt focused on real estate speculation. with everyone speculating in real estate through "free money", the bubble burst.

I should move to quebec and become a seperatist. But I can barely afford to feed myself let alone form a new nation. These hydro bills are killing me.

prior to 2000s, 20% Interest rates on savings was the standard. then drastically went to 1%

what happened?
>globalisation ponzi scheme

your funds were invested in China/India

new-rich asians buying our real estate is how we get back some of the money we gave them to buy the things they make that we once made. It is called trade.

>we give them houses and ability to afford housing
>they give us iphones

What a trade!

>get back some of the money we gave them to buy the things they make that we once made. It is called trade.

I know the theory behind it, but that doesn't it stop it from being absolutely retarded in anything but the short-term.

>native working-class labor force can't afford to live near potential employment
>have to settle for less lucrative jobs and go on gibs to maintain a savings
>can't start a family
>diversityisourstrength.jpg

>88

Checxellent post.

Imagine puttng money in the bank and getting paid to leave it there...it's mind blowng. Fucking banks charge us for doing it now.

I hate this place.

And now you know why Ezra Pound hated usury so much.

>You are NOT even in the mercantile system, you are in a fake mercantile system, not even mercantile. It was for a time called mercantile or the mercantilist system and defined as considering the happiness of a nation to consist in the amount of MONEY it owned, and its process to consist in STEALING, welching, pouching the greatest possible amount of same (i.e., of money) from other nations.
>That defines the USURY system, the ONLY system Anglo Saxons have known or used in our time.
>And it will not save you. NOR will Judaized Russia. Nor will the Kahal, the Jew's central committee of bleeders. WHAT is their system? Unvarying, cheap goods, sweated out of cheap labor, dung dust hurled on the world, the WORLD conceived as sweat shop, to hell with the 8-hour day, down with abundance. DUMPING sweated goods, dumped against any and every nation that pays a just price for labor. That is your ALLY.

Nixon literally created superpower China and the US continued to transfer the wealth and future of the west to China
would china be what it is today solely based on china's abilities and without western transfer of wealth and technology?

US is China's greatest ally. if it was not for the US, China would still be a country based on subsistence farming.
US literally created superpower China...
Nixon birthed superpower China and the US continued to transfer the wealth and future of the west to China
china would not be what it is today solely based on china's abilities and without western transfer of wealth and technology

China's rise was due to a transfer of wealth from the west.

>murica transfer of wealth/technology/industry to poor rural china
>murica create power strong china
>murica claim a strong china a problem
>murica plans on fighting strong china with totalitarian TTP eroding more citizen rights
>not creating a scapegoat to implement totalitarianism

the power brokers transferred:
-literally all the financial funds of US workers to China,
-transferred technology and jobs to China
-hyperinflated the housing so that only the Chinese (recipients of western funds) could afford the housing

the transfer of funds was done involuntarily without the consent of the owners of the funds
the power brokers took western funds sitting in banks and invested all of that in China.

all that wealth transfer was from your pockets. the private funds in bank accounts, the housing assets, the jobs, all transferred by corporate USA without your agreement...

I don't get it, isn't prices crashing a good thing? Then the people who can't afford houses now can buy houses.

if prices drop 50 percent it probably means the chinese will buy two houses, not one.

It's going to be hard as shit for him to do, and he might get assassinated for trying to do it, but I'm hoping that Trump eventually follows through on his plan to annually audit the Federal Reserve. If he pulls it off, it should push the voters of other countries to demand the same of their central banks once all the fucked up antics come to light.

What makes you think the common people could get there quicker than the oligarchs and rent-seekers that will go there instantly as "cash" buyers, able to afford many more houses or the same amount of money?

((they)) crashed the economy to recruit youth into the afgan/iraq war without a draft. job opportunities for military aged men were intentionally depressed in order to send them to fight.

>housing scam resulting in the 2007 bubble

the depressed economy was propped up by a housing bubble. the govt and financial institutions provided a "bail out" to the people in the form of low interest rates and lax regulations. the lack of job opportunities in the depressed economy forced people to exploit new career incentives created by financial institutions and govt focused on real estate speculation. with everyone speculating in real estate through "free money", the bubble burst.

its all a scam

prior to 2000, gas was 1 a gallon for ages. then drastically went to $3-4 a gallon

what happened?
>peak oil ponzi scheme

fabricated peak oil propaganda is a creation of oil mafia to gouge oil prices

The lie resulted in the prices increased and every few years peak oil scaremongering would be repeated to drive higher oil prices...Pessimistic claims of future oil production made after 2007 stated that the peak had already occurred

They pushed the scam, that global oil production is about to peak, which in turn will signal the permanent end of cheap oil.

we were told that we passed peak oil more than a decade ago
>the rise in oil prices over the last decade was a result of the peak oil crisis
>shale oil utilized, price does not decrease
>already way past peak oil and Saudi declares it will dramatically increase oil supply, indefinitely
>shale business goes bust
>oil prices decline rapidly

all of a sudden peak oil propaganda magically disappears. we can close all the shale business and just rely on Saudi increased production once more.

the gov't actually subsidized production and purchase of gas-guzzling SUVs that get 10 miles per gallon. it is ironic that the increase in production and purchases of SUVs coincided with the peak oil crisis with dramatic rise in gas price.

it is absurd to see US going to war "for oil" because of "peak oil", "oil shortages", "oil price increases" and yet, at the same time they increase production of gas-guzzling SUVs, becoming the most common car on the road. The gov't even funded and subsidized purchases of SUVs for the population.

and at the same time: magically stop shale oil production, magically increase Saudi oil production, magically have dramatic oil price declines..

>Nixon literally created superpower China and the US continued to transfer the wealth and future of the west to China

As much of a fucking nightmare for western civilization it turned out to be, I can't help but admire him for pulling it off, especially given the circumstances at the time. It deprived the Soviets of their greatest potential ally. If the Chinks had gotten closer to the USSR and industrialized, the Cold War would still be going on.

Then again, I doubt Nixon forsaw Jewish oligarchs actively selling out the labor force of every western country for slave labor on such a large scale, or that such an enterprise would be so masterfully concealed from the electorate.

foreigners will buy the property and profit on your people, the government will in time lift taxes on property and move the tax burden over to the people who will rent and be slaves all according to plan

Sino-Soviet split was a thing
they hated eachother and soviets wanted to nuke sinos with the help of US

but Nixon/Rockefeller decided to transfer the wealth of the west to Sino, instead

Oil/Energy Crisis is a ruse

the peak oil scam not only increased oil costs, it was the excuse to charge more for food and shit like plane tickets. now they charge baggage on planes and reduce services

meanwhile, we forget the peak oil scam for more urgent issues: oil prices are falling to destroy russian economy

California electricity crisis, also known as the Western U.S. Energy Crisis, was a situation in which the United States state of California had a shortage of electricity supply caused by market manipulation by big corporations like Enron

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_electricity_crisis
youtu.be/tSUvUUMTshw?t=106

Lolno.

USSR and China were at loggerheads more than the USSR and US/NATO.

The only other larger and more prolific conflict was India/Pakistan.

China was a shithole until USA's outsourcing built it up recently

SK, Japan & Hong Kong were built by White people also

Look at Asian countries without Whites help, NK & Vietnam for example... kek

The amount of psychological warfare going on in this video is horrendous. it's from the CBC, we paid to have this shit made and pumped out over the airwaves.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

>and soviets wanted to nuke sinos with the help of US

sauce pls, I've never heard that before

>but Nixon/Rockefeller decided to transfer the wealth of the west to Sino, instead

As far as I know, the active transfer of wealth didn't begin till Ford, (who unironically had a Rockefeller as his VP,) and didn't really take off until Reagan-Clinton.

Mass suicides.
People will flee to third world countries in order to skip paying their loans.
The economy will crash.
Murder rates will skyrocket.

Well sheeeeeit, I thought the Sino-Soviet tsundere phase was over by the 70s. Have a bunda for the tip.

will any of this cause the chinese to flood another country with their cash intead?

They're just waiting for their home country to become livable for upper middle class people.
Once they have their shit in order I could very well see people going back.
There's a reason why they don't feel the need to integrate.
Buying a property is just an investment.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-soviet_split#Border_war

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Soviet_border_conflict

US Middle Class Still Suffering from Rockefeller-Kissinger Industrial Transfer Scheme to China

21stcenturywire.com/2016/12/31/us-middle-class-still-suffering-from-rockefeller-kissinger-industrial-transfer-scheme-to-china/

redefininggod.com/2014/11/chinas-complicity-in-building-the-rockefeller-new-world-order-in-their-own-words/

transmissionsmedia.com/david-rockefeller-china-free-trade-the-wto-and-the-new-world-order/

They're already starting to make inroads into Europe, and with the white flight that's assuredly going to occur over the next 20 years as the Muslim/shitskin populatiom skyrockets in the cities, I'm sure they'll net a fair few shekels from new suburban developments.

Hiding your British flag - but why?
Aren't you proud...of your new country?

It's not going to crash in Vancouver - for reasons that have been outlined a dozen times in this guy's threads. Toronto, sure, but not Vancouver.

>There's a reason why they don't feel the need to integrate.

No conqueror does.

The mass suicides will happen first, before the government can step in and make debts inheritable.

Thanks user.

such a good deal for buffett,
poor fags actually believe this

It's a hard winter there in CA, you better thank God for that crash and low rent as a consequence.

>Fuck Vancouver, place is the asshole of Canada.
One of the most beautiful cities on the planet.
Great beaches, word-class skiing, amazing restaurants, world-class mountainbiking, yachting, gardening, tennis, etc.
Low crime.
Safe.
Average house price is $2.7 million.
...not sure how you come by your description.

So if I wanted a sweet little condo off of St. Catherine Street in Montreal, nothing too big- 1000-1250sf.... how much would that cost me now?

>.. how much would that cost me now?

Buy it soon if you want it soon because the chinese moneybubble in Montreal already started.

>Once they have their shit in order I could very well see people going back.
Thats because you don't have a single clue about what's going on.
Here's how it works:
Wife and children come to Vancouver.
Buy house to live in. Maybe another or even more as investments.
Husband stays in China to work and be with mistress(es).
Moms meet other moms here, have their network, kids grow up here, go back to China ow and then. The more they go back, the more they want to stay in Canada. Moms, too.

Ste Catherine?
Why in fuck would you want that? Off Sherbrooke, is much better.

Feisty posts.

>Day of the Rake
yeah I'm all cut up about an impending crash in Canada.

PEOPLE WILL RISE UP AND

SINK
THE
CHINKS

But over on West Vancouver’s Marine Drive, home to plush waterfront estates (one sold for $50m last year), the city’s biggest realtor to Chinese investors, Clarence Debelle, says the new taxes are “driven by jealousy and envy”. [...] “Virtually everything being built in West Vancouver is being built for a Chinese buyer

According to London Assembly member Sian Berry, who stood as the Green party’s candidate for mayor: “Vancouver shows that the [Chinese] buying up luxury flats at the expense of ordinary people is not just a London problem – it’s a growing problem all over the world.

A huge amount of housing in London is being bought up by [Chinese] companies to avoid paying tax,” she adds. “In my area in north London, [Chinese] companies bought up £2.5bn of property in just four years and avoided hundreds of millions in stamp duty.”

On the other side of the Pacific to Vancouver, the same arguments are rehearsed in Australia and New Zealand. One recent report followed a day of family home auctions in Sydney’s northern suburbs; all but one property were said to have been bought by Chinese buyers, with even modest homes fetching A$1.8m (£1.05m).

How do we defend ourselves from the globalist Chinese?

in the 90s, Soros' Metropolis Project rallied the 3rd world army to rape and pillage the 1st world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolis_Project

Chinese are secretly buying up everything they can under the radar and nobody calls them out and if it does break news its forgotten.

Economical warfare at its finest.

>Chinese are secretly buying up everything they can under the radar and nobody calls them out and if it does break news its forgotten

or it gets called racism and they interview the 'real victims', the chinese-canadian community.

China is the dream of the globalist. Full totalitarian despotism and pro-censorship of anything the government deems 'hateful'. Oh, they would just loooove China.

It even has all the starvation, shortages, famines, fake food and corruption they love too!

protip: Rockefeller created China