Tfw scottish

>tfw scottish
>mfw scotland will be an independent country in my lifetime free from the coonery that is modern england

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-38743532
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aren't scotts just mad at english for not being progressive enough?

Scots are actual trash

>taking the 50 year union over the 500 year one
You're a right cunt you are

Scotland, get free from Eternal Anglo and join the EU! Germany will wlecome you with open arms

depends how old you are but seriously id say 50:50 during the next generation or so. i think there may be a bigger institutional event that could change the playing field before then.

mixed bag, lots of conservatives want independence but Nicola is a looney tune with her immigration policy, stats have shown that scots take the same stance as English people regarding immigration

like the break up of the eu for example

then nobody is stopping you from going on a sheep shagging spree

>t. 52%

Hadrian's wall just got 10 feet higher

the majority of scottish people wanted independence (52% iirc) and the fucking foreigners in this country saved their asses and voted in favour of remain by like 80%.

Time to oust our cucked politicians and convert the lowlanders once again into Gaels and to create that Irish-Scottish Gaelic kingdom Robert the Bruce Wanted.

you've been saying that for hundreds of years you trap

The moment Scotland goes independent rolling blackouts will ensue, all out schools will collapse into rubble and 2 million Muslims will be imported into every city.

Indeed, a union of Alba and Eire would really bust English egos and dystopian tories trying to shut us down :^)

Nah we'd get along just fine, you told the Irish that when they fought for their freedom and now look, Ireland has a strong and competitive economy and is a regional power.

what is even the purpose of the wall if you have an up the butt immigration strategy

Why are the Scots so eager to be subjects now?

why are americunts so eager to be fuckbois for jews?

>scotland becomes independent
>still not free from the delusions
>scotland isn't independent

You want to leave a storied and prestigious union that has survived for hundreds of years, in favour of the EU? Please reconsider.

scots are trash. scotland is trash

Because it's propped up by subsidies from the EU, do you think the EU will be willing to do the same with Scotland?

scots aren't even eager to be scots, hence the frantic importation of non-scots

>Has 1 school shooting ever
>Bans all guns
And I'm the fuckboi? Also, give us that lake monster already. You guys are terrible pet owners.

Scotts are hopelessly enslaved to the EU, leaving the U.K. to literally be more liberal and get browned harder... What the literal fuck and don't even get me started on how much benefits the average Scot uses...
Its like irelands more retarded and less capable inbred sibling and Ireland is pretty fucking retarded, they are both contrarian to the u.k. even if its against their own peoples interests, that's not nationalism, that's a fucking mental disability and the scotocaust couldn't come sooner.

Why are you fat fucking americants so triggered? You're the epicentre of all degeneracy in the west.

Iktf
United Ireland soon

Being contrarian to the UK is always in the peoples interest.

bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-38743532

>Scotland's trade with the rest of the UK continues to be worth four times more than its exports to the EU, according to Scottish government figures.

I have to mouse over your flag to know what you are.

>tfw by the time Scotland breaks away the EU will no longer be around

They were saying that 100 years ago

Scotland won't be able to even sell Haggis to the EU as it's not Halal

doo doodle do do
doo doo

Only canadians will get my reference.

Even cucks want to try a new bull every so often

>scotland
>home of the internationalist scottish rite freemasons

There is no escape!

Americans want to engage in ethnicity banter like Old Worlders do on here but since they're all mixed they can't. Then they remember that they were founded by Britain so they all assume the identity of 100% Anglo and side with England whenever they can

I have never heard an American claim any heritage except Irish and I bet you haven't either.

They appear in any thread in which Irish reunification in mentioned and side with the DUP. I've noticed this with Canadians, Australians and New Zealanders too. They don't get called out for muh heritage like when an Irish person posts from one of these flags even though it's the exact same principle. Unless they're just British ex-pats which makes sense

>get independence
>SNP flood country with unlimited muslims

great

I've seen A LOT of Americans siding with the IRA since they are extremely ignorant and honestly think the world is goodies v baddies from their two-party system so if England is oppressing someone their opponents must be the good guys

Modern England is an oxymorom.

Great post. The Scots and the Irish are just butt-blasted about getting by the English since forever, the Welsh are based though.

Getting rekt.

sorry muldoon but your here forever

you fucked it

fwiw Hadrian's Wall lies entirely within England and has never formed any kind of boundary between England and Scotland

did they? all the more reason to flood scotland with browns so you can never leave

The way the UK talks about Scotland going independent is the same way the EU talks about the UK going independent.

It'll probably all work out