You do realize that there is a reason why black people appear "angry", right?

You do realize that there is a reason why black people appear "angry", right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5aV_850nzv4?t=11m10s
youtube.com/watch?v=PA0D1Szwito
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who the fuck wants to be near blacks, let alone touch their disgusting hair?

things that never happen

I have a buzzcut and people love touching my head...

What's the fucking issue? The real question is why do so many black people get so defensive and accuse people of racism (even lightskinned black) over literally EVERYTHING?

I'm a white guy with straight hair and I've been asked to have my hair touched a few times. Is this supposed to be a "black" thing?

Blacks are fine, niggers are not

Also this

You do realize there is a reason white people hate niggers right?

>Blacks are fine, niggers are not
hello my fellow magapede SHADILAY AWOO!

>Blacks are fine, niggers are not
FUGGIN' BASED!!1 :DDD xD

>have VOLUNTARILY abnormal physical trait
>be surprised and offended when people inquire about it

I mean, I can honestly see why midgets may get offended, or someone born with a strange thing against their will, but if you choose to grow a fucking birds nest on your head, be prepared for some questions.

>another nigger comic "artist" pushing lies about shit that never happened

gettin real tired of this shit

>reason why black people appear "angry"

DNA

LOL, I've gone to third world shitholes for vacation as a child and teen many times, and niggers always want to touch your silky blonde hair

This shit never happens! Gtfo!

I've never understood this, when has anyone wanted to touch someone else's hair let alone black people's hair?

That graph includes subhuman native African blacks who are inbred, practice voodoo, and have never had any education for hundreds of generations.
Also Intelligence Quotient has no bearing on actual intelligence, only the capacity to learn at an accelerated rate.
And to be clear, fucking niggers.

What the fuck is a megapede?

Who asks to touch ANYONE else's hair?

I've had people come up to me and touch my hair without speaking to me, no reason to get touchy

I've never had the slightest desire to feel black hair, and I can't believe they get asked constantly what their hair feels like.

If they had beautiful silky hair and whites did not, I suppose it might happen.

>What the fuck is a megapede?

reddit speak that is not welcome here.

>subhuman native African blacks who are inbred, practice voodoo, and have never had any education
in other words, exactly the same as american niggers
fuck off jamal, you will never be white

When I had hair down to my shoulders my black female coworkers wouldn't keep their hands out of it. Had to put it up in a bun to get any work done.

Because other black people, and some retards from other races, invent shitty comics like this one that force the perpetual victim complex on the more gullible among them. White people don't give a single flying fuck about black hair or any other issues they frequently bring up, all the rhetoric and "fetishizing" comes from themselves.

Yes.

why the fuck would I want to get close enough to smell cocoa butter?

>Intelligence Quotient has no bearing on actual intelligence

good goy!

Because you're apes without compassion
yeah we know

>Also Intelligence Quotient has no bearing on actual intelligence
also, this is wrong, deny all you want nigger, you are biologically disabled

They could just touch their own pubic hair.

ALL BLACKS ARE NIGGERS

THERE IS NO EXCEPTION

FUCK OFF BACK TO THE_DONALD YOU FAGGOT

it's an inferiority complex, they appear angry because they are self-conscious of their worthlessness.

it happens to all non euros though

Middle/high school girls. All the time.
Niglet is just projecting her anti-social behavior as racism from others.

>blacks are ok
>IQ doesnt mean intelligence!

SPOT THE NIGGERJEW

Kek

American niggles are even worse. I'm not disagreeing with you here. Through proper training and domestication the African American can be a productive member of society. There are many good black men in America who viciously hate niggers more than you or I can ever compete with.

absolutely this, if i was black i would lynch myself

There was a black guy in my school when I was about ten. He had short afro hair and I touched it without asking. I told him it felt like a carpet and he was offended.

why are Italians so smart?

Is wanting to touch black people's hair a thing in America?

>Through proper training and domestication the African American can be a productive member of society. There are many good black men in America who viciously hate niggers more than you or I can ever compete with.
that's a blatant lie
kill yourself, you civ nat cuck, the white race is ending because of you betas

Yea, but the way it's depicted in the OP, it's as though people just want to randomly touch and feel nigger hair

I have NEVER seen that

Everyone I've asked will agree, we don't want to touch their fucking hair.

has anyone ever actually touched a black persons hair in real life? it seems like such an autistic thing to do to anyone

>communism section has Lenin but not Trotsky
???

Nobody has ever wanted to pet a black persons hair, let alone a black female, of whom 90% wear fake weaves and wigs.

How can whitey compete?

this is leftard """humor"""

>by B. Deutsch
ahhh with a grain of german humor to spice things up

Not if your curious as to what it feels like.
You can wash your hands afterwards its no big deal.

>he doesn't know Lenin was a 1/4 Jew and Trotsky was a full blown kike under a false name

Yeah, it is sorta like how people want to pull on a long muzzie beard in your country.

This is not conform with reality.

It's different from what they are used to, so they want to explore it. It's normal human behavior. Stop being a cuck
youtu.be/5aV_850nzv4?t=11m10s

that's exactly what I'm saying
Lenin allegedly only found out that he was Jewish a year or two before he died, while Trotsky always knew and was named fucking Bronstein, but that infographic only points out Lenin

At the end of the day I think the muddies anger derives from their sense of envy towards the physical characteristics of the aryan race.

Well, niggers are not human, so everyone just assumes when they see one that there has been a petting zoo set up.

b-but niggers ARE savage animals...
We had them domesticated for long time but some animal lover freed them and now they go around chimping out everywhere.

>be white
>live in China
>get asked to take pictures with the locals whenever I'm anywhere near a POI
>little children and adults tough my arm hair with curiosity
>never get mad
>as them to send me the pic on WeChat
>have lots of funny pics of me with random Chinese people
>happy, goody memories

>talk to black people
>they do nothing but complain about China
>talk as if somehow blacks are somehow more decent and reasonable than chinks, and if only black ideas ran things, china would be soooo much better
>angry that Chinese people want their picture

Black people are just assholes. All of the racial slurs that people use for them dull the plain and simple fact that they're ASSHOLES. I think "blacks are assholes" is more powerful than "blacks are niggers".

Baaaaaasssseeeeeeeeddddd
Kill yourself

nu/pol/ is worse then niggers.

You can't win with self-conscious minorities.
If you take interest in their culture, they take offense.
If they treat them like everybody else, they take offense.
A normal person is flattered when you ask about his culture.

No one wants to touch nigger hair.

Literally no one.

I don't get where this shit comes from.

why do Africans want to touch white peoples hair, skin and beards? youtube.com/watch?v=PA0D1Szwito

niggers and chinks don't go well...
unlike westerncucks, they take shit seriously.

This, all blacks I meet were all self entitled prideful pricks, and at the same time had a victim complex.

*blocks your path*

It's like all the micro-aggression bullshit. Very little discrimination or racism is actually experienced by minorities any more, but they need to keep their victim status as high as possible.

It's a lot like Anita Sarkeesian and her need to be abused and receive death threats or she becomes irrelevant. Same with Zoe and Brianna and Talcum X.

>You do realize that there is a reason why black people appear "angry", right?

They're less civilized.

First post, best post.

Are you American? It sounds like you're not, because 100% of blacks are like that here.

I have brown hair and brown eyes and people in the Middle East still ask to take pictures with me.
Weirdest thing was when a couple came up to me and the husband took a pic of me with his wife.

Legendary Ching Chong of Tiresomeness

>have really thick hair
>women ask to touch it all the time
>from now on going to respond with NOT A PETTING ZOO FUCKING BIGOT

Because they're the missing link between humans and apes?

We had to lower what was considered legally retarded from 80 to 70 because of blacks.

Its funny that at around the same time American schools started to drop in world status as well.

Yes. That's what I do when I see a black person, i want to touch their hair?!?!?! Who the fuck believes this shit?

Woah.
60s:
Whites are evil *destroy Detroit*
Why did you do this? We can't fix this, you ruined your own city.
70s:
Whites are evil *destroy la*
You guys are building a bad stereotype about yourself. Stop destroying where you live. Business owners won't trust you or your neighborhoods, you're only hurting yourself.
Many city riots later:
We're poor cuz whites are racists. Black business owners gotta help the community and build stores here, and poliz gotta stop being violent with us, we dindu nuffing.
After Ferguson:
Why are black business owners not repairing the shops we burned and looted? Fucking white racists.

WE

WUZ

EMPIRE AND SHIET

>black nigress is too stupid to realize that those are three separate people wanting to touch her hair and as such they deserve three distinct "No"s.

Are blacks even sentient?

>black "hair"
>Beautiful
Topkek, they wish

updated version

no you wouldnt, if you were black chances are your IQ was too low for you to see past your selfish desires and would know nothing about the racial differences as the concept would be lost to you.

>Laurence Fabius
Seriously...

>not petting zoo
wildlife

>prideful

That's exactly the right word! It amazes me how confident they are in their critiques of other groups, despite being objectively much more dysfunctional. To them, the world looks like a sea of insanity, and blacks are the only ones with common sense, suffering by having to be around the weirdo square races. I think the 30 point IQ communications gap is a big factor--to blacks, groups like Asians really are incomprehensible, and I suspect its frustrating for blacks. What I can't accept is blacks' inability to be at all self-reflective and ask seriously if blacks are so "with it" and everyone else is so "out of it", why are blacks such failures? Blacks are assholes because they can't even entertain the possibility that they're flawed and broken.

this, negro hair is the most disgusting hair in the world

meant to post pic related

uncle tom-ass fool

It's a black thing, you just have nice hair. It happens to me too.

>tfw think I'm starting to bald

Rubbing a nigger on the head is supposed to bring you good luck

The sort of people who want to touch someones hair uninvited probably invade everyones space, regardless of colour, its not a race thing.

I'm white. I think you're confused. Just try not to lash out in violence. The haze will pass once someone puts on some base, and you'll forget what you were just thinking about.