Find meme on pol

>Find meme on pol
>Save it
>Never able to find it again in my folders

How the fuck do you guys keep thousands of political pictures and captions organized?

Other urls found in this thread:

hydrusnetwork.github.io/hydrus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just create a lot of folders with names that you'll remember?

Ummm name them

Sorted on the political compass.

i have a local webpage with a databe and algorithms that guarante that all my memes are sorted and unique

Catagorize in folders you know with names you'll remmeber
>black hate
>commy fuckery
>burger town retardation
And the classic
>oy vey

a true autist knows, i dont organize shit, just use the number the browser gives it, i think i can remember plenty in order, not the numbers, the images, then you just say like

this was kinda in the middle after that other, you go roughly to the middle on the list, as soon as you locate a reference location meme, you know where you are

use the brain faggot

having an IQ obove 140 wuld help you dumb subhuman little shit

Go outside every once in a while ya fuckin sperglord

I always make my own. Keep them all in the same folder and look for the one I need.

I dont, i still have every image saved from 06 onwards on Sup Forums, i never changed any names and its a complete fucking mess.

They just sit there maturing. One day i expect them to be worth millions.

Newfag

You'd think someone on Sup Forums would have made an app for this already.

True

Categorize sets of pics based on a theme. Do this for each political figure.

Example: here is my folder of Rand Paul eating hamburgers

test

this. I have created few folders some time ago to keep it organized but got lazy and now I'm saving everything into one main folder. I can more or less remember where image I'm looking for is. Sometimes, especially with older ones, it's pain in the ass but overall it's okay.

>not naming files by key words then using ** either side of the key word when looking for a file to attach

I have never ever saved a meme or an image from Sup Forums. Ever. I'm not a child. How the fuck can you take yourself seriously or expect others to take you seriously when you do such fucking retarded shit? Please end yourself.

>How the fuck can you take yourself seriously or expect others to take you seriously when you do such fucking retarded shit?
Says the guy with a meme flag...

like so

it's not even remotely hard, it just takes an extra second when saving something

Above 100 more like. Meme sorting is far easier than real life filing/sorting documents.

Lrntobrain you thoughtlet OP

Create a database with at least 10 columns categorizing all images for each individual picture shallll be cherished.

>cnn asks us to catalog our memes for them

>add word in front of filename
>can always find may may
>never a name collision
>feel like a faggot but it works
I have over 20000 images in that folder

Sup Forums have made software called hydrus that seamlessly works with Sup Forums and organizes all your memes with tags

hydrusnetwork.github.io/hydrus/

Download "Renamemer"

Never even posted a reaction pic.
Only once or twice a statistic.
Everything else is really retarded and autstic.

kek

excellent form.

You're autistic enough to use a pirate flag though...
Also 4ch is an "image board" you know, there's a bit more than reaction pics. Browse outside of Sup Forums, you'll see who's the actual autist there.

>Have IQ over 140
>Do not sort shit at all and find everything by memory
Filing shit is letting computers do the work for you fag. You want to juice that score up a bit find that shit manually.

I just scroll through all of my memes to find the one I'm looking for

Autism

My main folders are Reactions, Captures, Memes and Varied.
The reaction folders is further divided into the general idea the expression is trying to convey, happy, sad, disgust, mad.
The capture folder is divided by board.
The memes folder is divided by the name of the memes obviously, like Pepe, smuggies, memeballs, etc.
Everything else is in the varied folder, but this sorting reduces considerably the amount of pics in it, making it more manageable.

>Open up 4chins folder
>6,66 gb, 11,022 files in 39 maps
Takes longer to fill in captcha than recollect and select a pic which I saved a decade ago.