Philando Castile

34M+ views on kikebook

>its ok i'm here with you mama
>don't scream i dont want you to get shooted
>wish this town was safer
>we were gonna eat ice cream, have our dinner, have a great time together. Now that he's gone he might be gone forever

Do you think the audio with what the child is saying was added afterwards? I do.

ajplusenglish/videos/987012518106922

You know what to do. You know what I want. Make it happen.

>Philando Castile

FUCKING RACIST ASS WHITE POLICEMAN

spic not white

WHITE-Hispanic

Al jazeera? Fake news

Fuck off, House of Saud shill

i cry eberytime

A white man would of only had to shoot him once to neutralize the situation.

Bro thats fake news, what are you talking about American brother

I'm not stupid. I see through your Sunni tricks.

kek i'm not sunni u stupid, just a random french troll.

>French

إن شاء الله، سوف تقتل مثل الكلب الشيعي أنت.

I grew up in Saint Anthony Park. I am pretty sure I met that cop a few times. That nigger got exactly what he deserved.

He was a suspect in an armed robbery at the Super USA. I talked to the guy who owned the shop after this shit made the news. He said that Castile was the guy that robbed him.
There was also a number of thefts out of garages in the area that stopped suddenly after he was shot.
The fucker was a known gang member who lived over off Broadway / Emerson (the ghetto). It is super common for those fuckers to go to the UMN campus areas (Saint Paul and Minneapolis) to mug / rob. Almost every time someone from NE Minneapolis is cruising around that area, they are committing a crime. All the cops know this and are constantly arresting / keeping them out.

Those fuckers in NE Minneapolis are some of the dumbest people I have ever met. I used to work construction for State welfare / disability building handicap related stuff for disabled people.

Ask me anything you want.

>Semi proof, SAP grade school song "We're from SAP, super super SAP, everywhere we go, people want to know, who we are, where we come from."

Upset child magically means reaching for his gun dont matter

AJ = ISIS

Don't have goybook any other sauce?

she's full of shit mugging for the camera that she knows is there, but i have to give her credit she is very good at this and if i didn't know the facts i'd totally buy it

I'm from cincinnati ohio, we just had the second negro appeasement retrial of the cop who shot sam dubose the drug dealing 56 time arrested negro which failed in a deadlocked jury.

I am like you red pilled as fuck, living around blacks will do that to you.

Get the truth out there so people know what a nigger this guy really was.

I have some great videos I may drop on here someday after the crybaby feel bad nigger syndrome dissapates.

Long live TRUMP God bless America.

Bro, we don't need this now

Real news my fellow redcoat

Niggers kill more niggers than white cops do.. but muh racist white cops meme. Fuck niggers

Clearly you dont plan on winning elections any time soon

can't wait until Saudi bombs aj offices

>oy vey, don't try to deport the hispanics, just roll over and accept that they control your country now