Muuhuhu kim jung is so evil

>muuhuhu kim jung is so evil
>muuhuhu north korea is a treat
>muhuhuuhu he diddn du nuffin

First of all, dont go into a country where you know a dictator is reigning

Second of all, IF youre so dumb to still go into that country, and youre STILL SO DUMB TO STEAL something, oh man than youre a dumb little fuck

cant hear that shit no more crying about this bitch ass dont steal something in a country of which you know theyll put you in jail for nothing

Press S to spit on Grave

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Warmbier
nextshark.com/otto-warmbier-north-korea-z-society/
freedomdaily.com/riots-erupt-minnesota-just-handed-full-control-muslims-take-infidels/
archive.is/r1YRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

typical leftist idiot. propablymthought, "it cant be that bad! all humans have something good inside them!".

Nothing of value was lost here, he looks like a white guilt BLM and refugee supporter.

>b-but he did the wrong thing so he deserved to be punished

Stealing a propaganda poster is not basis for torturing someone to death. That's like pouring gasoline on someone and setting them on fire just because they parked their car in a wrong spot.

he knew exactly this kind of shit would happen. Though its also very likely they just made it look like he stole it to tease the US. We'll never know, but hes a fucking retard for being there in the first place

Would you park your car in the wrong spot, if you knew that they will pour gasoline over you ?

>NK
>a place you literally can get your entire family in concentration camp for not kneeling before a photo of a guy
>children are taught to hate US, pic rel

>be murican
>steal a propaganda poster

???

S

You cant be serious right now user.

>ever going to NK for any reason at all

what was he even doing there? people ain't joking when they call it a dictatorship.

>That nose

Based chink-ckonks now

He killed his own brother for nothing, he proved over and over again that he doesn't give a single fuck about lives, and you still think its funny to steal something ? He Knew exactly what the fuck he was dealing with so fuck him

I never said it was funny

>this is what i was wearing when i walked into North Korea. Tell me i was asking for it, i dare you

Listen friend ill meet you half way, you shouldnt go into north korea, but we should also nuke north kroea.

He deserved to be beaten and tortured to fucking death.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. All he had to do was stop resisting. Clearly his inferior white genes made him incapable of understanding the rules and laws of a more civilized country like North Korea.

Those gulag guards have families to go home to at night too.

-=- Multi-Daily Reminder -=-
(((Otto Warmbier))) is a Jews.

"His mother is of Jewish descent."

"He was a brother of the Theta Chi fraternity, and was active in the Hillel Jewish campus organization at the University of Virginia. He had visited Israel in a Birthright Israel heritage trip for young Jewish adults, a visit he described in a blog post."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Warmbier

If we learned anything from WWII is that no matter how many Jews die it will never be enough to go to war over. If every Jew on the planet were marched into a volcano by NK it would still not be enough to warrant a potential nuclear war.

He is an example of every single American burger in Asia who act like they're still in America and don't realize they are the foreigner.

You can spot the immediately in a bar or restaurant because of how loud and obnoxious they are.

>Be Finn
>See a sign in a fenced field ''ATTENTION, LANDMINES''
>Walk the field anyway
>Get blown up
>Screech ''TRESSPASSING IS NOT BASIS FOR BLOWING SOMEONE UUUU-'' while your limbs fly off.

Congrats retard.

>omg lets liek go on a trip to North Korea
>omg yes wouldn't that be so funny!
>omg yeah like imagine telling someone: "I just got back from an over seas trip" and they'd be like "omg where did you go" and we'd be like "north Korea lol" and they'd be like "lol wtf so random lol"
>omg lol we have to do it
>definitely
>that would be like so epic
Fast forward a few months
>omg lol did you see those posters in the hallway
>yeah wtf they're like so stupid
>hey do you think I shoul take one?
>omg that would be do epic
>omg inorite imagine I could like hang it on my wall and people would be like "whats with the poster dude?" and I'd be like "oh that's a North Korea propaganda poster" and they'd be like "omg where did you get it?" and I'd be like "I pulled it off the wall of the hotel we were staying at" and they'd be like "omg so epic"
>omg that would be so epic
>inorite, I'm so gunna do it
>omg be careful

Later in Kim Jun un's lair
>filthy amewicun wan bak pwisona?
>I gibak pwisona!
>make exampur ov him
>NOBODY MESS WIV BESS KOREA!

You just know that's what happened...

>>muuhuhu north korea is a treat

mmmmmmm Best Korea Delight. Taste like fish head

>"confession" testimony is obviously scripted by an esl who's drinking the party koolaide:
"On the early morning of January 1, 2016 I committed my crime of taking out the important political slogan from the staff-only area of the Yanggakdo International Hotel, aimed at harming the work ethic and the motivation of the Korean people."
>the only evidence they provided was a fucking recording from a 60 year-old security camera that shows absolutely none of the "culprit's" features and only shows said culprit setting it on the ground.
>brain damage suggests that severe amounts of oxygen deprivation torture was inflicted on him. This is likely how they trained him for the confession.

>LOL WHAT AN IDIOT STEALING A POSTER XD GET REKT WHITE BOY

You don't fool me, you fat, retarded gook.
I can't fucking WAIT to see Kimmy boy's head on a platter. It'll be fitting for the fat fucking pig.

This

He was probably ooga boogaing in SK and thought he'd be tough shit by stealing propaganda in NK. Dumb american.

Stop being such a feminine fagboy and you may learn how to have fun. How do you even function looking down your nose at everything like that?

Spread this far and wide. Give (((them))) no quarter.

Except he boasted on sme facebook uni group he's gonna steal it.

>*lol duuuuuuued lets go to north korea omg like it will be so epic!! yeah fuck man im sure its not as bad as people think"

i know how to have fun yet still know that im a foreigner and must respect the land and laws

We should send more liberals there. It would eliminate most of the really stupid ones.

sauce please

I'd hate to see how they depict Jew noses.

Even if you had a source for that, it's hardly evidence, and it's completely out of line with what the person in the video recording did.

>REEEEEEE IT'S ALL A SET-UP, FAKE VIDEO REEEE

Poor Americans.

People die in western prisons all the time.

Guy in UK died in prison after leaving a bacon sandwich outside a Mosque.

Whole world is under a dictatorship by savages.

>gives a sworn statement in court
*THATS STAGED*
>he posts on facebook that hes gonna steal it
*F-FAKE NEWS*

god damn can trump invade korea already. when american boots are on korea, it'll make it more funnier when the norks nuke all of you

Being a Finn must be hard. You look like Kim Jung Il but still classify as a white person when it comes to sjw nonsense. :^)

I feel so sorry for him and his family.

Maybe He got terrible torture in NK.

I call bullshit

I read it on here at first, I'll try digging it up.

I find it fascinating how you speak of ''evidence'' and ''justice'' and at the same time fabricate a thousand propaganda shit to bury a nation so much it ends up hating you while you also speak of having the head of its leader on a plate.

It's like an art with you people.

There's not a single fucking article saying he bragged on facebook about it.
I know how much you Canadians just LOVE sucking ethnic commie cock though. Gonna give Castro's love child another term as pm, you diseased cuckold?

It's the easiest thing ever. I can look and act however I like and people still love me simply because I'm not a retarded martsharter :DDD

He made a mistake, but that doesn't give you the impetus to be a total cockbag about it
Jesus Christ you kids are edgy these days

>muh cuck

its not my countryman that was sent back half dead on a chartered flight

lmao fucking americans.

I worked at an hotel, I checked in a bus loaded with 50 americunts and they were on of the most polite and enjoyable to talk with groups I ever received there. Long live the US and A.

Pic just for bantz, lel.

Yeah, those Muslims really love your women at least.
I'm sure they're fond of those bjs you're giving out under the hookah lounge tables too, subhuman.

he asked a legit question you cunt

When the story first came out 18 months ago we were laughing. Nu/pol/ these days are crying and mourning his death.

S

S
he was a jew and only stole that poster to try to gain initiation into a secret society

They caught wind of the merhcnat meme too huh

The closest to those claims is this
>The Z Society is the most secret organization at the UVA. All members and activities are strictly confidential. I first came to know of the Z Society in September 2013, when I first started at the university. I saw large Z crests painted on all the buildings of the compound. You can see them if you visit the University of Virginia… I was told that they’re from the Z Society, since the society donates millions of dollars to the university. The Z Society has around ten student members currently and after graduation they all go on to become very wealthy, with jobs in politics, business, and religion.

He wanted to join a sikrit uni club and did this to be cool. What I read here was a bit different, but he may have made it sound a bit cooler during the confession.

nextshark.com/otto-warmbier-north-korea-z-society/

>dont steal something in a country of which you know theyll put you in jail for nothing

Why would he steal a fucking poster when the norks would've been falling over themselves to sell him a dozen for real money

They probably tortured him using methods of suffocation, like some sort of oxygen chamber, which would explain the loss of brain tissue with no signs of physical trauma. Hard to believe he actually stole the poster for the lulz, prob an undercover agent

There is no proof he was tortured. He was ill when he got there and DETENTION only worsened the situation.

Do you honestly believe that lmao

iirc kim jong un gave copies of Hitler's Mein Kampf to all of his generals and commanders

You're missing the point. Yeah, he shouldn't have even gone there in the first place, but that doesn't make it OK though.

>bla bla muslims in Finland
>freedomdaily.com/riots-erupt-minnesota-just-handed-full-control-muslims-take-infidels/

When you Amerifats get cornered, you really don't know what else to say, eh.

Carry on now with your evidence-less assumptions, but don't forget to cry about North Korea's evidence-less 'propaganda' and unfair punishment of your equally retarded countrymates, double standard loving burgershit.

Holy shit im laughing so hard

I have no reason to believe otherwise.

There's no illness that explains that. He was probably deprived of oxygen.

>that doesn't make it OK though
OK based on who? Chill out with your globalism, every country has their own rules and norms. You might as well be a vegan crying about ''NOT OK TO EAT MEAT''.

What the fuck are you going on about? A country could have a law saying that chewing gum = death, but that doesn't make it ok.

Were there signs of torture?

Surely Un wouldnt risk receiving the almighty thunder cock of the United States military by torturing this guy then letting him go to tell the whole world, right?

This is click bait freedom daily is fake news there are no riots in Minnesota being perpetrated by Muslims like everyone else that tries to riot they will be destroyed by riot police. Our copd don't march alongside them as they do in Europe.

>He was Ill before he got there
>comes back in a coma with loss of brain tissue that was apparently caused by DETENTION
I bet you like refugees too

>but that doesn't make it ok.
BASED . ON . WHO?

Your fault for going into that country and chewing gum.
There's this thing called personal responsibility. The world isn't here to cater to your beliefs.
Also,
>when in Rome etc

Not only does this mention jack shit about social media activities of any sort, this is another excerpt from a testimony that was blatantly given under duress. North Korea was trying to paint the Z society, a philanthropic organization at his school, as some sort of CIA front, justifying a lengthy sentence that would make him into a more useful hostage.

That webpage is kinda funny though. "Yes, here he is in this really fucking grainy and dark picture moving something from the wall to the floor. Can't you see him?!"

Brain dead tissue points to two things.

Either he was tortured in an oxygen deprivation chamber.

Or he tried to kill himself.

If he did have botulism and they gave him sleeping pills like they said, they effectively killed him. Botulism is pretty easy to treat.

>Your fault for going into that country and chewing gum.
It'll be our fault when it burns too.

>there are no riots in Minnesota being perpetrated by Muslims
Except that's not what the article says, but yeah feel free to 'fake news' it, the title sure is stupid.

not just that, warm beer is a heeb

archive.is/r1YRM

I do not. And your reading comprehension is also probably due to a lack of brain tissue? The cause: cheeseburgers.

The autopsy was denied by parents, so as far as cause of death I'm going to stick with: unknown. Also they pulled the plug.

>STEAL something
It was a fucking poster. Worth about 2 cents. They murdered him over a fucking poster.

But OP is right. Don't go to North Korea, don't have business relations with North Korea, don't talk to North Koreans. That country should be fucking isolated with NOTHING whatsoever crossing its borders. In a few years they'd be starved due to mismanagement, and we don't have a problem anymore.

Let's get mad when people are getting beheaded in middle east but when it's some stupid tourist in NK it's fine.

I know this guy was an idiot and deserved some punishment but come on...

You're taking that exact same route of cultural and moral relativism that leftists take. Obviously he shouldn't have gone there, but it's not controversial to say it's a bullshit punishment by anyone's standard. Even the USSR didn't send people to gulags for such minor offenses. It's insane.

If they want to have such a law who are you to say it's not ok?
>but I have all the answers! I am the Morale authority!
That's what you sound like right now faggot.

When in Rome do as the Romans do, if you don't like doing as the Romans do - don't got to rome.

>He really believes this nigga was dumb enough to steal.
Because North Korea always tells the truth, right dumby?
But you're right he's dead and it's because he's an idiot.

I wonder why you're not doing it already, considering you're about a thousand times more advanced.
You scared, little burger? Talk the talk but don't walk the walk?

Dude, the doctors examined him and released exactly what they found when he was still in a coma.

I love when people defend him.

If he would have stolen the poster and bragged about it on his instagram the shop or hotel owner probably would have been sent to the gullag. The guy did it for luls and had not regard to how fucked up NK is. I am glad he died horrifically.

why would a mossad spy steal a poster?

I do want to pour gasoline on someone who parks on the wrong spot especially if it is mine. And I'd love to see this to happen

I'd love to read that. Link.

>They

That's the thing. He's a dictator. There is no they. It's an arbitrary law that I'm sure North Koreans would get rid of in a heartbeat if they were actually asked.

Come on now, 2 cents in North Korea is like 20,000 euros.

Their house, their rules
>sees sign 'trespassers will be shot'
>go in, get shot
>waaaah, i dindu nuffin

It's on most major news sites. I can't link because I'm on mobile, but here's part of what the doctors said.

but what if his reason for being there is to stoke the fires of a color revolution?

Well let's see.... He was dumb enough to go over there in the first place..... Yep he was dumb enough to steal.

>Come on now, 2 cents in North Korea is like 20,000 euros.

Well to be honest because of retarded taxes that 20k euros gets you one and a half big macs and mcdonalds

Leftists are about moral relativism? HAHAHAHA what kind of drugs are you taking, retard? You are trying so hard to make it seem my point is leftist so it's easier to attack.

North Korea has their own laws, if it is ok in their land to kill people for chewing gum, that's their business, not yours. If it's ok in China to eat dogs, it's their business not yours. If it's ok in USA to walk around with your tits hanging out it's their business not yours.

What you find OK is not the universal rule, you moral high horse leftist liberal who wants to apply your own perception of things everywhere.

What the fuck is muhuhuhuhu supposed to mean?
You sound like a fucking retard

You forgot your S

Have mine. S

>ameriburger tourism

>muh i have the right to blown the head off a burglar

>norks don't have the right to kill someone stealing state property

yeah typical republicans

>I'm sure
That's the thing. You're ignorant. There is no 'I'm sure'. You're just assuming and North Koreans would all disagree with you if they were actually asked.

This cuck was a creature of permissive American society. Could even be a cuck tourist.
He then pulled a petty dumb wiseass stunt.
Deserves to pay the price.

Kek.

>B-but that's ok! Nork laws NOT OK :^(