Remember Sup Forums, rape is a tax on women

Remember Sup Forums, rape is a tax on women.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/sex-is-killing-the-workplace-2010-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whoever put this garbage out should feel ashamed of themselves.

I guess everyone deals with their failures differently. In the end they should realize both face challenges, it isn't a unique thing. And if you end up in random guys apartments obvious slut. I've never ended up in a bunch of random females couches or beds as much as I would like that.

I don't know what the intention of this comic was, but all it did was make me way way less sympathetic towards women. That woman in this comic did deserve it

Wtf I hate the patriarchy

Isn't this from the same guy who said that 'neckbeard' is an ableist slur and people shouldn't use it because he has a neckbeard and feels bad for it?

>I've never ended up in a bunch of random females couches or beds as much as I would like that.

bingo. equality isn't just about what happens to you, but what you do. A woman in that predicament needs to realize there is no reason the guy is going to fuck her automatically, but also no reason the guy would invite her to STAY THE NIGHT IN HIS HOME AWAY FROM HER HOME if there wasn't a connotation of "let's do what people do when alone in an apartment all night"

she deserved it. nothing to see here. notice that there's no panel that shows the case where she goes and the man tries nothing

yes

>you HAVE to live with the guy that goes to the conference
>even if you go with him, he will 100% rape you
>you can't take a hostel

gee an ideology uses a very spesific world view to look all happenings with their prefered lense?

i have never seen that before

>also he won't rape men

>im
>fucking
>plying

Then it must be the price they pay to live in civilized society

Wtf I love taxes now

Wait a minute. Why does she choose to go to the apartment of the guy that she barely knows? And what is she doing in his bedroom?

Maybe she should give it willingly then for fucks sake. Its the most valuable thing she can offer to sociery. Chances are she gonna offer it to some dead-beat Chad anyway. So why withold your best part from someone who'd help ya, and give it to someone who'd abuse ya?

ding ding ding

Captain Germany comes to save the day!

amazing that women fail to recognize how much simpler life would be if they gave out sexual favors more willingly. Handjobs are so fucking easy. start using what you've got ladies; expect no sympathy if you want to be a prude. Not all people who give sex out are whores. Just don't use your genitals or mouth to keep from contracting disease or being thought of as a slut. handjobs and footjobs are not demeaning

What the fuck is happing in that comic? The comic implies there is 100% certainty of rape if woman stays with some dude. What if the dude is gay? What if the dude is her brother? What if man gets raped? In many ways male victims of rape have it even worse because male rape is not always even considered as rape in the law.
>how rape makes women poorer
Does rape make men rich? What the fuck?

according to this, the male superior is the gatekeeper to keeping women out of advancing in that profession. it's hilariously stupid

TONIGHT, ON A NEW EPISODE OF "STORIES THAT NEVER HAPPENED" WE IGNORE THE WELL DOCUMENTED STASTIC THAT WOMEN ENGAGE IN TRADING SEXUAL FAVOURS WITH THEIR SUPERIORS FOR PROMOTIONS AND BENEFITS.

businessinsider.com/sex-is-killing-the-workplace-2010-8

Damn, where to start.
>come stay with me for the conference
"I appreciate the offer, but I'll get a hotel room."
>broke and alone on the streets in a strange town
This is presumably a professional were talking about here. How the Hell is she so broke that she can't afford a few nights at the hotel?
>gets raped
Okay, how? She stays at creeper boys apartment? He comes to her hotel room? He corners her in an empty room at the conference? I don't get it. (Anywhere in the South, this gets him shot.)
This is grade A white knight bullshit.

>implying him being gay or related is the biggest reason why he wouldn't rape her

99.999% of the time he wouldn't rape her for the reason that he's not a rapist.
If a woman stayed in my hotel room I wouldn't be consumed by the urge to rape and become unable to control myself. That is the realm of women.

More likely she would come on to the man who would spurn her advances so she will spread the lie that he tried to rape her.

That is a stretch, mate.

A HUGE stretch.

The situation could be easily reversed with the man not being invited to stay the night because the woman host is afraid he'd might rape her. Furthermore, I'd be wary about sleeping in some random woman's apartment too, an accusation of rape would hang on me for life.

This cartoonist forgot the most common option.
>woman stays at older business man's house.
>takes the dick, no complaints (as long as no on else finds out)
>gets network opportunities
>doesn't have to work hard until she is 35 cause she can just keep taking the dick
> looks fade, forced to pull her own weight
> less men to choose from to marry due to age
> becomes sad, depressed, overworked and lonely
> embraces muh feminism

BAIT
A
I
T

She could always leave and then accuse him of rape. Get him fired and gain the sympathy of everyone around her.

A girl I was seeing in college had no problem doing that to me.

>gets rape
>doesn't go to the police
Also
>stays the night of a person she barley knows
>Doesn't get raped
>Accuses him of rape anyway all over social media
>Guy gets arrested, tried, and convicted of rape, attempted murder, and kidnapping
>gets life without parole.
>Women gets a bunch of NEET/BETA/WHITEKNIGHT bucks through patreon, book deal, book tour, and a lifetime tv movie adaptation.
>Women becomes millionaire.

Wow OP that comic changed my life, let's import more refugees that will surely lessen the likelihood of rape

>ear plugs

dude is clearly a fag who'd rape a guy too

What about the most common kind of rape? Man on man?

i fucking hope you jumped her later at night and beat her into a coma