Who is the next Hitler, and why is it Jordan Peterson?

Guys, I'm pretty worried that Jordan Peterson is financing and indoctrinating a private army which he will then use to take over Canada and then the United States. He clearly sees himself as the ubermensch and will stop at nothing short of global domination. I think he is the Anti-Christ that will usher in the apocalypse

He has stated many times that he understands the techniques of authoritarian regimes inside out, backwards and forwards. I believe he will use this knowledge to take over the world, something he believes will save humanity. Be very careful Sup Forums, he's very crafty and power hungry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v6AiqtJCm6A
youtube.com/watch?v=o9BbQyg7zwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ifi5KkXig3s
youtube.com/watch?v=7uYengUXFG0
youtube.com/watch?v=WmjKNGsQG7g
youtube.com/watch?v=Nyw4rTywyY0
youtube.com/watch?v=yBXDxb4Ib8M
youtube.com/watch?v=JpFyaY99B1M
youtube.com/watch?v=kYdXcswRa00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Who is the next Hitler, and why is it Jordan Peterson?
If only we were that lucky.

My room's a state. Gas chamber here I come

All women should have long hair.

>If only we were that lucky.
Yeah, but what happens when he forces neets to work as plumbers and marry fat girls?

Neets and fat women wont exist under peterson

The anti crist will only usher in the apocalypse if humans can not figure out what is being done to them.

Subjugation of the soul is key to blinding the minds eye.

he's too old i think. he will be the Gandalf type of figure to the new Hitler

>All women should have long hair.
You've obviously never shared a bathroom or kitchen with a woman. It's no fun picking long hairs out of your sandwich. Long hair on a girl is fine as long as they wear a hair net indoors.

>whining about petty shit
we will cleanse our land of faggots like you

He's only 55, Hitler was in his 40s when he went into power.

He's a really bossy guy with a weird boner for authoritarianism. I like how he believes that constraints actually increase creativity. You can definitely see he's got this internal conflict going on, where one part of him hates being compelled to do something while another part fundamentally believes rules and regulations are very necessary, and it's been going on for so long he's miserable and has convinced himself that life is suffering.

He's too smart to act out his beliefs, though, but there are plenty of others who will. He'll likely be used by this rising fascist movement in a similar way Nietzsche's teachings were used as fuel for the Nazis.

He just gave a lecture on how men have unreasonably high expectations for careers and women, that the world needs ditch diggers and ugly women need husbands. I'm afraid that when Peterson becomes Dictator, he will enforce these policies under pain of death.

you are the type of guy who says that cut dicks are good because you are too lazy to take a shower

>goddamn Americans are the cancer of the world

The next Hitler is in his 20s now. Who knows, it might just be you!

But he's right. Stupid people shouldn't go to college and try to take smart peoples' jobs because of networking and nepotism, and ugly people should mate with ugly people instead of both genders trying to score people out of their league.

That's a good insight.

I stopped watching him when I discovered that he doesn't not believe in a factual God but he always wraps it in the concept of psychology. But this has bothered me only since I became a Jesus follower. Before I was an atheist and really liked his take on things. Since most of the West is atheist he will get really big.

CSIS is way too competent to let an autistic e-celeb professor become a dictator.

>He's a really bossy guy with a weird boner for authoritarianism
this user gets it.

This, Peterson's teachings are some of the most powerful stuff I have ever encountered. He is like a Giovanni Gentile to Benito Mussolini.

Eh I only agree with you because I fucking hate seeing long hair in the shower clogging up the drain

>not listening to someone because they do not agree with you 100%.
Are you a woman

NEETs and Aspies form the majority of his army though. How fucked is he?

>cut dicks are good
I don't think about it, desu. I was born in Europe, so I still have my foreskin. I don't know if I'll be able to keep it once Peterson becomes Dictator. Do you know his position on the matter?

it will take at least a decade before new Hitler arrives. Millennial men are too weak and too soft, the happy 90s childhood ruined everyone. Even the so caller redpilled ones are too meek and cowardly, too lazy and hedonistic. new Hitler will be forged by hard times and the reign of chaos

>REEEEEE I'M MILDLY INCONVENIENCED

this is what i meant

>not liking short haired tomboys

kys

There is not cunt on the planet more based than Jordan Peterson.

Is he taking applicants for anti-postmodern marxist death squad troopers yet?

Why does Sup Forums suck his cock so much? I walked into one of his lectures after hearing so much about him and it was just two hours of inane ramblings about modernity and religion. It honestly felt like I was in some kind of Scientology sermon where he tried to convince his class he was smarter than them and therefore they should subscribe to his new age brand religion.

This is why you study STEM instead of falling for this psuedo intellectual garbage.

And all men, short hair is for homosexuals.

Anyone good at photo shopping? I wanna see how good he looks in Nazi attire.

I'd be totally OK with this tbqhwy

Wouldn't he be closer to goebbels?

>ex wife always kept her hair in a shitty short dyke haircut when we were married
>immediately grows it out when we divorce

it was like some sort of cruel joke

she did that shit on purpose, she knew it was bothering you, and she wanted to torture you after the divorce

youtu.be/v6AiqtJCm6A
>Hitler did nothing wrong

When I look around the world the person I see closest to becoming a possible Hitler, and not in a good way is Erdoğan. Taking over power by using the mob and eliminating any other risks to his power grab. Threating almost all the other countries around him and eliminating any internal military that may oppose him and shape it to his use.

I've noticed that he mentions the Holohoax and Hitler a lot, in a bad light of course, but there are many layers to peel back here.

He speaks a lot about Solzhenitsyn. You can not read Solzhenitsyn without getting red pilled about the Jews. He openly named them in the Bolshevik and Communist supermass murders of the Russian people, something Peterson speaks a lot of. Solzhenitsyn does this most of all in "200 Years Together: The Jews in the Soviet Union", one of the most banned books of our time, and which has not yet been officially translated into English.

In this video, Peterson licks Jew boots to an extent, but also mentions that Jews have a historical pattern of seeking salvation from the State, which elsewhere he has mentioned is the path to Hell and mass suffering.

youtube.com/watch?v=o9BbQyg7zwQ

He also speaks of Christ as the meta-Hero. Judaism has no such figure really. Add to that, Lucifer/Satan is not the meta-Villain in Judaism that he is in Christianity. Rather he is a "prosecutor" of sorts. We know what Peterson thinks of such a belief system or story which has no such figures.

On the first Joe Rogan Experience appearance, he mentioned Jews have a higher rate of Schizophrenia than the general population.

I know it's conjecture on my part, but Peterson is certainly intelligent enough to subtly nudge people into the truth about the JQ without actually naming them outright, and that is what I suspect he is doing. Though he is also a Liberal Baby Boomer and is too unrealistic on many matters. He spoke of the Nationalist movement in Europe as "regressive" and compared them to SJW's in that they both want "safe spaces". How he could possibly equate people who want homelands free of terrorists blowing them up and mowing them down to people who don't want to hear any opinions contrary to their own, I do not know.

2/2

A fucking leaf

Hitler wanted to re-take what was quite honestly stolen from Germany in World War 1. It was Churchill, in dire financial straits, and paid by Bankers, who sought war.

>Erdoğan
Compared to Peterson, Ergodan is a dilettante. Does Ergodan understand the lobster dominance heirarchy? I don't think so.

BEST. I bully everyone woman i meet with short hair into growing it, with success. and you should too.

Link? I'm very interested.

Now I'm daydreaming about Peterson becoming a semi-benevolent dictator and I'm his apprentice, but then he tries to make me get married and dig ditches so I rebel and I have to overthrow him or die in the attempt.

Check his YT, the vid came out Wednesday, or Thursday.

Not Nazi, but this is close.

Thanks. Is this it?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ifi5KkXig3s

if he really said that, I'm disappointed but not surprised. He has some bizarre Trad-Con beliefs.

He made perfect sense here:

youtube.com/watch?v=7uYengUXFG0

and here

youtube.com/watch?v=WmjKNGsQG7g

But now he's been on this anti-MGTOW tirade. I understand hating MGTOW's if they fill their time with bullshit, but not for not caring about women.

One can dream, user.

bump

Interesting thread, sliding down the catalog, while bullshit threads end up well over the bump limit.

shouldve been higher on the dominance hierarchy BUCKO

Too late in my case. I was centre left only 2 years ago. Those Marxist really know how to get people off side.

Slow to anger but when the Saxon learns to hate, it is permanent.

Why is Jordan Peterson famous?

He's totally for infant trauma I'm sure

Fuck jordan and his brown semitic god

Not really, she figured out that no one wants a short haired used goods, so she tried to get back her appeal to secure mating.

Biblical 4 :Adam & Eve is good, but isn't the sermon to which I refer, it's:
youtube.com/watch?v=Nyw4rTywyY0

Back to Adam&Eve, I found this lecture particularly interesting, as he touches on points covered extensively by Dr. Michael Jones, a linguist and Christian cult leader. It seems that Peterson has read Jones and hasn't cited him, or they arrived at their almost identical conclusions coincidentally. Jones is much more concise but they essentially cover the same ground with respect to some of the contradictory aspects of Genesis.

Thanks.

I'm keen to find out what Peterson would think of this book. Hopefully it would help him understand the current dysfunction of women and the resulting wayward, shiftless men.

Some interviews with the author:

youtube.com/watch?v=yBXDxb4Ib8M

youtube.com/watch?v=JpFyaY99B1M

youtube.com/watch?v=kYdXcswRa00

>t. 2 digit IQ burger

JP doesnt like Nazis. He has a little blue pill in him.

Sign me up, Senpai Peterson is the one true master of Canada.

ALL HAIL LORD PETERSON AND HIS SHITLORD ARMY!

ps. We will have a Sikh battalion, don't worry bro's

You will be purged for your heresy.

>JP doesnt like Nazis
He doesn't mistake venom for babes milk, but recognizes it's utility. Remember, the true meaning of things are often found in their opposites. Peterson has said countless times that Nazis were humans, just like us, and that our capacity for brutality is limitless. He also understands that their violence was a manifestation of normal human behavior in response to a certain stimulus.

Trying to paint Peterson