What are you going to do today to better your life and better your ability to help other whites?

What are you going to do today to better your life and better your ability to help other whites?

shitpost in Sup Forums.

Can't help people who don't want to be helped.

getting sober

Avoid interactions with gingers at all costs

Not have ugly red head children that will never get laid. I will have blonde or brunette children who can actually go outside.

That goes for them as well as you buddy. Lefties alone are not solely responsible for the jewish conquest of the white race. Neo nazis alone outnumber jews 3 to one. There is also personal responsibility!

Staying inside and falling deeper into hermitry

Their envy will never die!

But they don't outnumber jews, those friendly to them, the police force, muslims, etc... all together.

An admirable goal. Support groups for alcoholics are readily available and make a difference. Attend regularly

Gj man. It's really hard, but in the end really worth it.
I personally couldn't have done it without faith in a higher power.

So those jews have worked very hard and very smart to create that scenario. Why haven't you? What are jews doing in their lives that you are not?

post memes on /pol

storing up money and survival goods
becoming well read in many fields knowledge that will help my people

The economy collapse in september we're going into another mini iceage

Get ready

>turbomanlet on roids
everytime

Fear mongering propaganda, most likely. Unless you have millions to spend in preparation, you're likely wasting your time and resources. If the system does collapse, chances are you'll only be forestalling the inevitable for yourself and your family for a few years.

Such an event is unlikely given the state of the NWO's evolution: think about it. Another great depression would set back the propaganda machine 100 years. All that time and money they've spent brainwashing the public to create the circumstances beneficial to international government would be forgotten as the first world remembered what it means to need to depend on the people around you for survival. A systemic collapse would strengthen nationalism.

They've been saying the apocalypse is "just around the corner" for 20 years. I used to be in that mentality also. Focus on your career and your ownership of capital, connections, and resources IN the system. That will better ensure your security

>on roids

Probably not looking at his physique. A jew on steroids might have a musculature like that, but not a Russian

traitors hang first
shlomo

We are currently in an ice age. Am I misunderstanding you?

Yea? And how's that going to happen? Enlighten me as to your plan. Hitler's just going to pop out of the grave and do it all himself again? Because I'd bet you can't do anything on your own.

Economy collapse people will know the Jews involvement because the internet has existed

You're days numbered, thanks for outing yourself dumbass

not an alcoholic, just getting really drunk from time to time. today it was the last time. nothing more than ocasional beer, ale and wine for me from now on

at the being which is causing the wild weather changes as well the sun is moving through a new patch of interstellar media an the solar out put is changing into more uv less infrared

Get sunglasses or uv goggles you WILL need them

Nothing. They can go fuck themselves for all i care.

Going to work, unfortunately.

pray at local mosque for world peace

Hadnt really thought about it.

Now that you mention it, work out and probably try to practice some art or hobby.