What should we do next for pjw?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8K6-cEAJZlE
youtube.com/watch?v=EvC8kPJeGNU
youtube.com/watch?v=UE6YouZrVIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hang him

These fucks really need to cool it. They just assume we're on their side, I'm starting to think we should prove them wrong.

cant stand this faggot

We should convince them that PJW had been charged and convicted of beaten several black lesbian orphans several years ago.

Digits confirm.

We obviously need to troll pjw for doing this kind of thing. Plus the lulz

PJW is now racist. Purge Jewish Women.

>Behind every great man, is a women pushing him to be the best.
We assume the ruling elite are men, but we clearly live in a female supremacist society.
Spread the word that (((they))) are controlled by their wives. Purge Jewish Women.

Joseph gets paid in sheckles and is circumsized. Controlled oposition is your friend...

Destroy his Alt-lite career?

I don't know guys I like them playing up the myth that we have power, but fuck I am not your personal army.

Can we make leftists call PJW a pedophile?

>What should we do next for pjw?

We should make leftist next fall for jews being raycist for not allowing massive refugee inlux to their WALL-contained paradise.

>We

No you stupid fuck. Why do all these youtube cucks like Sargon of cuckad, PJWanker, Kike Southern and Pedo Yiannapolis think we're on their side? Can't stand these fucks.

PJW thinks we're his personal army? Well imagine my shock.

Rape him with Uncle Charlies sausage

If he could be turned, he would become a powerful ally.

So you're the official Sup Forums spokesman?

IMAGYNE MY SHUCK

That's exactly it "we" aren't anything that's why this Sup Forums power collective myth is bullshit

first he should get a lice treatment in the showers.

I want a white fucking country, is that too much to ask for???? CivNat's can fuck right off, fuck you cunts, I don't want to see a black cunt anywhere in my country

how can people still be unironic facist
youtube.com/watch?v=8K6-cEAJZlE

Convince them the right wing is the new CUNTER CULT CHA

THE BOTTHURT LEFTY ESS JAY WOBBLE YEW MAINSTREEM MEDIOUR
youtube.com/watch?v=EvC8kPJeGNU

Yes, Paul.

Report his channel for racism so it gets shut down. Let's mass-flag this cuckspiracist alt-lite faggot.

we make up a story of pjw being connected to the klan

REMINDER he is not /ourguy/

I foresee pjw as an enemy in waiting for me, much in the same way I see Gavin McInnis

NYPA faggot lurk moar

Oh look it's another leftypol divide and conquer shill thread

his wife is asian tho you beta cuck jew.

Start naming the jew instead of being a fucking bitch

>97
>PJW had anal with 200 black lesbo sex slaves while denying the holocoast in 1997
I want to see where this is going, anons

You know what I can't stand? This faggot and fucking Jack Posobeic always tweeting about this place. In the case of Jack, he tweets about Sup Forums in general. He doesn't come here, he just want them edgy dude points. God I hate this fucking smug face.

No but 99 percent of us think he's a faggot

This faggot really needs to shut the fuck up.

PJW needs to start redpilling people on the JQ and the forces that are causing the refugee shit

Molyneux's been subtly doing so, even if he's a member of the tribe.

if he only knew....

Calling negroes African American is racist because it avoids referring to them by their actual race, and instead labels them by continent of origin.

EEEMAGUN MOY JAQCUE

The left is not that stupid, if a new white power, fascist symbol pops every other week they will just not take any of them seriously.
Should stick to the ones that have gained some terrain and legitimacy.
Every cringelord going full kekistan flag and shield should carry a rainbow flag.

>le divide and conquer ahmed thread from londonistan

He's certainly just another Kike, like Lauren Southern

IMAYGINE

MOI

god this guy is a twat

>We
>We
>We
Or you can do it yourself, lazy fuck.

aware me on JQ?

the jewish question

Imbecile thinks of us as his servant. HAH! What an foolish miscalculation. I think we should just ignore him. If he gets this bold again then we will show him.

When you have absolutely nothing to contribute politically or intellectually, post e-clebs.

This guy thinks he's your god /pol
>The state of you retards.

PJW is actually a woman.

FPBP

>we
pls stop

>WE WUZ Sup Forums 'N SHIET

Meteorman really needs the fuck off.

He knows, just isn't allowed to mention it.

Paul thinks we like him........

"Pepe! Am I right Sup Forums"

Cringe

>WE

Fidget spinners are a Nazi symbol

as the old misanthropic proverb goes, the enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

LETS FOLLOW OUR KEKISTAN ARMY GENERAL OF KEKS
LETS TRIGGER SNOWFLAKES AND LEFTISTS
SHADILAY BROTHERS MAGA FUCK MUSLIMS FUCK MIDDLE EAST (except jews of course) FUCK NORMIES )))))))))))))))))))))) WE ARE NEW COUNTER CULTURE BROTHERS WE ARE NE PUNKS ))))))))))
LISTEN TO THIS BASED BLACK MAN NOT A NIGGER!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=UE6YouZrVIY

>we
fuck off

Let me translate what "we" means for you fucks
"Im the ideas guy please do my idea while I sit back and say how I did this thing you actually did"

>WUZ

MAINSTREAM

I want him to stop using the phrase butthurt and promote heterosexual reproduction as a good and noble means of life and happiness, security etc.
I personally think PJW is ok. I've heard some of his videos.

> we

+1

sharpie in pooper

>we
>should attack our useful idiots
Kill yourself.

thank you strange romania for this post
fuck that faggot

is he actually gay or does he have an Asian wife, I mean it can't be both well maybe it can

IMAGINN MAAII COOOWWCKK

Someone please kill this retarded nigger already

Some people who started with his content can still find the ulitmate redpill (NaSoc).

Why are people responding to a 1+ month old tweet anyway?