How does it feel to be a proud Australian/American?

FEELS FUCKING GOOD MAN.

White pride worldwide!!!

Hi Kim, Australia isn't known for its chocolate.

Im not kim. Im a proud white nationalist

You're neither of those things, Ping Pong Wu.

fucking sudanese cunt told me I was a fucking immigrant in my own country where i was fucking born. We must end their lives, there was much more to it but he was fucking talking about Australia becoming BLACKED and basically told me to fuck off out of my country

Prove that im not a proud white australian/american nationalist

I'M A KOREAN SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN AMERICAN IS PIG DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER? DO YOU WANT A PIZZA? AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING GEORGE WALKER BUSH IS A MURDERER FUCKING U.S.A

Disgusting! As a white nationalist. I demand we do something about this. We must not be bullied by subhumans. Black people are the plague

Classic

Eo not insult my beloved america you stupid gook. Have you ever seen a car in your life? You can only dream of seeing one in person. Im surprised you have access to the internet you poor korean fuck. How fast is internet at korea? You dumb gook i bet it's slower than my glorious Australia

CHING CHONG EEL IN BUTTHOLE

I agree fuck all the ching chongs

dafuck m8 i drink this pint and the i knock you the fuck out e swear on me mum

Thats right you dumb gook. This is why we white men take your woman we pump and dump them then have them give birth to glorious white babies. Your gook sperm is no match for the ubermensch. Dumb gook.

As i type this ling ling here is cleaning my dick with her mouth like the good girl subservient asian she was born for.

Shut the fuck up you short faggot gook. You cant do with to me with your calculator. All those days studying isnt going to give you strength to do a single fucking thing. Im going to fuck your girlfriend with my grand white dick right in front of you.

WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY FUCKING SHIT INTERNET AUSTRALIAN FUCKING PRISONER STOP SUCKING EMU COCK MAYBE DONT GET SKIN CANCER YOU RETARDED KOALA SEMEN SLURPER

Me and my mate bashed 2 african cunts outside the mcdonalds in perth city. The revolution gets closer by the day

I was in a position where I couldn't beat the living fuck out of him, I could have stabbed him at the time, these cunts are not peaceful
He shook my hand and we both gave death stares at each other, he fucking knew I hated him, he wouldn't shut up about it and got really passive aggressive at me while all the other cucks just kissed his ass because he was black. I won't be defeated. He may be able to get away with pretending to be nice to my cuckold friends but not me, I know better. He is my enemy.

Thinking about the moment makes me angry

Are you that guy who hates westernized asians?

WELCOME ON BOARD MY MAN

One day we'll hang them from the buildings and all the cucks with them

How did you find that chic?!

pretty funny

BASED CHINK MAN!

>Black people are the plague

Agreed, we all know the IQ demographics. Your average black man registers well beneath the average autistic individual. We cannot allow this into our homes and country. It cannot be allowed to infest, like a rodent, our countries any longer.

Fun fact, black people were known for slapping sticks upon the base of trees to try to "force" it to rain. The year this common practice finally died? 1964

Yes. I hate ABCs aka. Westernised chinese

fucking slant eye bastard

>oooo me rike white nationarism

Hey mate where you at, wouldn't mind buying you a beer or some rice or some shit, lets meet up.

You forgot to hide the flag Pajeet

>*squats on the street*
>*takes a shit next 50 Pajeets*
>*Wipes brown ass with bare hand*

Lol where the fuck are your eyelids.

Don't you ever just look in the mirror and think "holy fuck, I've got no eyelids, I'm a deformed freak". I would.

kek

Hello my white brother, I'm a proud Englishman of Chinese Hong Kong descent. Any other proud white men in here?

no I didn't forget unlike you wannabe fag

>go to australia

>get riced

what the hell happened to your country,aussies?

GOOK