Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2CdeFWLSeCc
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mines a bit fucking retarded.

I watched the opening scene of Hellboy and I was like "meh, Nazis are cool!"

I was like 16.

My natural hate for hipsters, Reddit and leftists which led me on the inevitable path to Sup Forums

it all started with the you're a white male video.
Then it a combination of EU4, Sargon, Love of History, Hatred of Feminism and Nazi + Classical music. The final straw was the Shia lebouf flag dealio, thats when I started using Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=2CdeFWLSeCc

went to yale university's campus this year...

holy fuck its all true

By living a nation next to Russia.

>there are Sup Forumssters who aren't naturally racist
>they'll never know the joy of knowing their children will probably be racist

that's just sad desu

walked around my city and looked at statistics and realised the displacement of my people

> Not being retarded
> living in reality and not some kind of diy safe space faggot shit

How could one not become redpilled if you are actually here, in reality.

my parents are already red-pilled,especially my father.

this

I natives that every article I read that hated America and whites and conservatives and Christians was written by a -berg. Then I noticed that every single sandy hook family was Jewish.

>How did you get redpilled

I didn't, I'm still a gay lefty Bavarian who considers "redpilled" to be code for "rural and suburban retards"

geh sterben

Nein, du fette Puffmutter

How did that work out? I'll be having kids in a few years with my wife and genuinely would like your insight. I'm from a farmer/coal mining family so I was raised to never deal with bullshit , but times change and I'm worried technology is going to ruin future generations

In the fifth grade my teacher would say "if 4 out of 5 doctors agree that means 4 out of 5 doctors were bribed"
Also I was very interested in WW2 in Middle School and I was shocked by the blatent lies in the history books

I watched "With Open Gates" back in 2015 and it was my senior year. It helped me win a debate on the refugee crisis. Shit changed me forever

>if 4 out of 5 doctors agree that means 4 out of 5 doctors were bribed

lmao retarded af, no wonder Fat Donny got you to vote for the guy who's both a nationalist and a globalist

Passed by father, mother and grandma on me. In the highschool found out most of the guys in my class were based. We hang out together till this day. But then again I am slavic, so that's common in every public highschool in this country.

Ich hatte Trips, du musst es tun.

Tripp doch auf meinem Schniedel, du fette Puffmutter

By spending lots of time on Sup Forums and gradually internalizing more and more of the memes here since my brain thinks this place is my social circle I should be fitting into.

>70 Jahre Umschulung

>70 Jahre Umschuldung

The final straw for me was being "detained" for 72 hours under the Patriot Act while several law enforcement agencies spent valuable time and resources to figure out I wasn't engaged in "interstate theft" but in reality I was moving out of a shithole state to return to my home state.

It was a commentary on propaganda in the States. You don't know what American television is like apparently

redpilled on what? german incompetence?

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Not going to the best school system in Germany and having 20% foreigners in class over the years is enough. Non natives being scum is correct at least 80% of the time, even slavs and spaniards were fucking subhumans.

bavarian huh

bend over and i'll make you into a bavarian creme

I apologize

My innate drive to search for the truth lead me to Holocaust revisionism, and it just went off from there. Must've been four or five years ago by now. Time flies.

By living in pic related

Stab your liberal MPs or we won't think you're cool and won't let you hang out with us

You're probably cut, I'm not interested :^)

Whats that friend? Theres a place on ths internet where nazis congregate? Better put a stop to this! Im gonna debate those stupid evil racist nazis, because they got nothin on me!
>Oh fuck, I had nothin on them.

nette zahlen

What is?? I'm heading to the law school next year.

If it's any consolation for you guys: while I'm still far from being a racist (and still consider racists to be incredibly retarded), I've come around on my views on mass migration and Muslims, so you aren't that useless after all

well,it came out naturally,they didn't force me nor they breainwashed me.
In this time with technologies: tv,media,phones,internets; it's a lot easier to "lose" the path.

Gamergate.

This.

I don't know if it's because I'm a conscientious person, but god damn l fucking hate lefties.

Touring colleges last year. I'd been raised in a conservative home but when I saw the shit going on in the nation's most elite schools I was 100% convinced to get a top-tier education and come out unscathed.

Then, over the course of my senior year of high school, I started reading. A lot. I also started watching the news, both on TV and consistent twitter updates from all the big outlets. I continued to learn programming, worked on and sold a website in January of this year, and used that money to invest in cryptocurrency.

All told, I got a really good scholarship to a top STEM college, and this August starts my trek through the perverbial minefiled for anyone that holds conservatives beliefs that is the elite American college campus.

To keep myself sane and spread my views, I'm working on a website and mobile app that aggregates and summarizes the news, and will be marketed as a Drudge Report for gen Z. That said, I'll be in control ultimately of what makes it to the Trending page so I can subtly push whatever narrative I please. While I believe fully in free speech, I also believe in preserving the West so I may need to fudge the line a bit.

Wish me luck, anons. My generation is the future, lets hope there are more of me out there.

Kill yourself, homo.

Fuck off, fat cunt

You sure showed him

Thank you

I watched cinema sins on youtube.
from there I watched channel awesome
from there I watched Cinema snob
from there I watched Bible reloaded
>redpilled on Islam achieved
from there I watched secular talk
>redpilled on lobbying, corruption, industrial military complex achieved
Trump got elected and I decided to check out what Sup Forums has to say about that, after not being on 4 chan for some years, I stopped about when /news/ got established. So I never had a problem with racist jokes
From there I found /sg/
>Redpilled on geopolitics achieved

Politically I'm still center left though, just because one sees a problem doesn't mean you have to go to extremes to fix it.

>I'm still center left though

Oh, herro

I live in a very leftist part of America. These people are vehemently leftist, vitriolic in their rhetoric, the most vile of which happen to be Jewish (there's a synagogue in my town)
I came here a few years ago as more of a libertarian, after seeing the way these ""people"" behaved, I was pushed further and further to the right, to where I know Unironically support Facism/monarchism as an ideal political system.
1/2

>just because one sees a problem doesn't mean you have to go to extremes to fix it.

then how are we supposed to fix it?

>graduation party in 2012 somebody thinks it would be great to watch some yt videos
>dude shows a 9/11 conspiracy video first to the entire room
>watch with trepidation
I have been awoken

By spending my teenage years on Sup Forums

>then how are we supposed to fix it?

Have you ever tried using your words instead of frothing from the mouth and relying on your fee fees? :^)

grow up already

>Start getting interested in history
>admire European history
>ask black mom were we come from, she points out europe, I am so happy
>Get Internet, start talking with euros
>They either hate their history or compeletly don't know it
>Get mad, find Sup Forums now I am angry

Who dat

What's the percentage of moors living there? 80%?

>just because one sees a problem doesn't mean you have to go to extremes to fix it

Good luck with fixing anything then. It's way too late now for moderation.

>By spending my teenage years on Sup Forums

lmao holy shit that's so sad

"I'm a social recluse with no friends, therefore I'm redpilled!"

lmao

so what if my speech is illegal?

I read up on the JQ.

As for what redpilled me into becoming an Ethno Nationalist, it was Patrick Pearse.
This guy was Sup Forums incarnate to say the least, He's a very good writer, he's what got me into a Ethno Nationalism.

Fr. Coughlin's radio broadcasts redpilled me on Jews,
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc
2/2

You just wait it out and let it blow over on its own, no not really, there's one political doctrine that isn't communism and that isn't democratic plutocracy that could elevate the human condition.

can someone tell me a quick rundown on gamergate? i have no clue about anything in video-game communities

By having no friends and spending my free time on a vietnamese basketweaving forum

Geh dich vergraben du Untermensch.

Ok, I'll try to clarify.

I support extreme measures when needed.
Big reforms. Immigration, EU, Tax....

But I do not think that those have to be based on extreme ideologies.

Example:
Just because there are a few rich/jewish people who own most of the wealth/power doesn't mean it's a good idea advocating for communism or 14/88

I did a degree in politics.

This isn't really how I was "redpilled" but I was racist as a young child. I remeber hating the black kids in my class. I lived in a very upper class town too so they weren't even like ghetto thug types. I hated the food the young black girl ate and the other black kids too, I thought they were disgusting. Then I learned of the word "nigger" in 6th grade and somehow that made me stop being racist, instead I distinctly remember thinking that one of my (white) classmates was a "nigger" for getting me in trouble, and thinking "you're a nigger Michael ,you nig up everything". Then i got older and was embarrassed by the whole thing.

journalists took bribes from game developers for good reviews / gave good reviews to games just ebcause they had "progressive" content.. Gamers banded together to protest/expose and were smeared as sexist/racist.

>be a shitty bourgie general
>expose Western front to protect muh butifel prussia lands
>buddy up with the social democrats who put you in charge
>do absolutely nothing with your presidency for years
>get your shit kicked in by Hitler

This man disgraced Prussia single handedly

Where do you live user? You sound like someone I know

I lived in East London for 2 years, having just arab as "friends".

There are a lot of holes in the narrative.

Things that don't make sense, things you're taught to just accept from a child.
I want to know the actual series of events that have led us to this point.

I don't support any side I just want to know for myself

what happened? did they screw you over or something?

Read the bread book.

You are right not to place any hopes in failed ideologies of the 20th century. However thinking that you can fix all our problems with our current democratic and decadent value system in place is erroneus, too.

No, no, they were too coward for that, usually they are super hypocrite in your face, but they stab you in the back if it benefits them.
The thing is dealing closely with this people you start swallowing red pills like a champ. You see that segregation is something that they created, and not the Brits.
They pretty much made the bed in which they complain so much.
The brain wash by the imans in the neighborhoods is huge.
I remember that at least each sunday, there was a group of like 20 mud slimes roaming the neighborhood trying to snatch people for the mosque reunions or whatever. The pressure was immense.
So many stuff brother.

pic related

>with our current democratic and decadent value system
>current democratic system
>democratic

Naw, with the last couple days how they got expanded Bundestrojaner and that they'll fullfill Maas social networkcontroldream, I wouldn't call it
>democratic

Offer me an alternative which does not end in me being raided and I'll listen and consider

When i discovered those super long 9/11 was an inside job videos on youtube back in 2006/2007.

Did 9/11 redpill anyone else?

I went through a "violence isn't real Islam", "LGBTQ rights guise" sort of phase but never felt that into it. Eventually went here to see the "other side" and found I naturally agreed with a lot of it.

New England.

Wanna play eu4?

What state? I'm CT

>Offer me an alternative which does not end in me being raided and I'll listen and consider

There is none. History has shown that there is simply no way back from the continouos downward spiral that is decadence. As long as society is corrupt all our political systems will be as well. And yeah, i wouldn't consider the BRD demcoratic anymore either.

Here are the two options for our future:

1) The German People comply with the current elite. Thus the demographic change will continue to slowly take place. You and me will probably be able to live a relatively comfortable life under such circumstances but it will be nowhere as good as it used to be. Following generations of Germans will even be worse off.
I would say Lebanon or South Africa are good examples of how life will be for indigenous Europeans in this future imo.

2) Germany will suffer the fate of every other "Vielvölkerstaat" and a civil war will errupt. Maybe Germans will be able to carve out a new ethnostate out of this mess.

Whatever will happen it won't be pretty.

A mix.
>visited London
>fuckinghell.jpg
>watched some David Irving vids
>saw some amateur anti-Zionist vids online
>saw the Greatest Story Never Told
>looked at how many harmful people were in our government and how many of them were Jews

>History has shown that there is simply no way back from the continouos downward spiral that is decadence.
Naw, war and disease have been historically quite effective

Used to read a ton of wikipedia articles when I was young, just going from topic to topic. Eventually
I ended up reading about cultural marxism and began to understand the implications of these theories in practice and the impact it's having on society, which got me obsessed with trying to figure out just what the hell is going on exactly. For a long time I refused to come to Sup Forums frequently because I wasn't really into politics and considered myself too rational for the kind of conspiracies posted here, then a couple years ago I gave in due to the memes and ended up taking some of the things posted here more seriously until I accidentally overdosed on red pills.

How old are you? Just curious.

See option 2 for our future. But reading your previous posts i thought you're not very fond of this.

Just turned 24 last week. Funny, I actually just discovered the wikipedia article for Cultural Marxism was removed and now there's just a "Cultural Marxism conspiracy theory" section under the Frankfurt School article.

Triggered? :^)

lmao

Nice, good age.

Read a book

>Hello new friend
Niggerkikeniggerkike

I have always been somewhat racist since 5-6. Then when I was in middle school I started reading alternative views on the Holocaust, 9/11, immigration... When I wrote an essay on WW2 the reaction of my teacher led me to being "redpilled".