The hollywood jew did it again

>Stream King Arthur so the hollyjew doesn't get a penny
>3 min in, a black medieval knight
>nope

Other urls found in this thread:

solarmoviez.to/movie/king-arthur-legend-of-the-sword-20746/643111-7/watching.html
gomovies.to/
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/not-all-knights-round-table-were-white-180949361/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moriaen
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol

Fucking kikes.

Same thing happened last night .....streaming on kodi....

Noped the fuck right out of there....

Maybe he is white but has a really dark tan. Because niggers were never knights, not even once ever. Never in any point in history was there a nigger knight. Good day.

So it's okay to not pay for it but it's okay to just watch it? You faggots need to learn to STOP watching and paying attention to all that bullshit. If you are going to boycott then boycott, no half measures.

i stopped watching, that's why i said >nope

They did the same thing in Last Kingdom

>scene in medieval English town
>serfs see line of armored horsemen approaching from forest
>"Crusaders..."
>cut to closeup of a sub saharan negroid in mail

>knight
Not knowing he WUZ KANG

By only streaming they receive no money.

The point is to completely destroy your history so newer generations think it's always been like this.
This "diversity" they see all around them is normal and that it's always been like this. It's so fucking insidious.

WE

>The point is to completely destroy your history so newer generations think it's always been like this.

Exactly. They want to erase from the public's mind any idea of there ever having been exclusively European societies. They're promoting our political disenfranchisement and genocidal population replacement as "equality." Because once we are a powerless minority, we will be "Equally impoverished" with all the third world brown migrants.

I have the SJW as much as you do, but this point is not too unrealistic.
There were several moorish knights throughout the middle ages.
Yes, they were freakishly rare, but they did exist.
Most prominent would be St. Maricius.

*hate, not have

WUZ

Yeah freakishly rare and over represented so they can be kangz. Just like blacks in WW1 apparently being 80% of the German army.

>Never in any point in history was there a nigger knight
Ahem. Pic related. Bigots BTFO!

>those fucking nostrils
aaaaaaaaaahahahhaha

He is an actor, acting that hes a white person.

>172 cm

In a recent episode of Doctor Who he goes to London in the early 1800s and there are several blacks there. When his companion asks about it, he responds that history isn't like it is in the books, "it's a whitewash"

>Doctor Who
more like doctor jew

It's like there is pattern, but what could it be?

What could it mean?

his nose is like a fidget spinner.

Soon enough, some people will believe Europe was a bunch of Kangz, that it was always a multicutural shithole like what they live in.

source your pic related?

Yo Pope whitey, wha yu mean Jesús didn't like watermelon, nigga you tripping or some shit

wouldn't be that hard to believe a north african sufi warrior traveled to europe/converted to christianity

>ie: black knight in kingdom of heaven
>niggays be btfo mane

>blue guy on spaceship
>the doctors black, lesbian sidekick called Bill is shocked to see a blue person
>blue guy says she's a racist
>GET IT??? AHHAHAHAHA CAUSE SHE'S BLACK XDDDDDD QUALITY JOKES
they fucking ruined that show this season

There are multiple stories of Kings being given black servants as a present and making them knights or lords because they looked funny.

KNUGHTS !!!

Yes, and there was a freak black samurai too, literally dancing court monkeys. It must mean whites owe them something, how can whitey ever recover, amarite?

>It was supposed to be one of the summer’s biggest blockbusters – a gritty reimagining of the Arthurian legend, boasting big-budget special effects, a rising Hollywood star in British actor Charlie Hunnam and a big-name director in Guy Ritchie. But King Arthur: Legend of the Sword has instead become one of the year’s biggest flops after a disastrous opening weekend at the global box office.

So many idiots defend this shit
"its just one show"
no its fucking every piece of media these days

idk, just googled for st. maricius and "moorish knights"

yes, on single one. However there were a few black knights

I think Mauricius was believed to be from Mali. He was not Arab-brown, apparently he was really coal-black

north africans are not the same as subsaharan africans

There are several black guys and even a Chinese guy in that movie

Even black moors were kinda rare to the moors, well not rare but not the majority like americans like to believe

Id say so considering how racist muslims in general have been, an exception being the Ottomans.

Ottomemes gelded thousands of black muslims.

Stream site ?

solarmoviez.to/movie/king-arthur-legend-of-the-sword-20746/643111-7/watching.html

Thanx here is another good streaming site
gomovies.to/

My liege, a saracen!

only reason it bombed was because of the nigger so all is not lost

why the fuck do they have to infect not just our culture but our history too?

>King Arthur
>history

gotta make that money. demographic shits.

actually i just realised King Arthur is post-roman period so i guess there could have been a nig in england

history/literary history

>actually i just realised King Arthur is post-roman period so i guess there could have been a nig in england

England didn't exist then, it was all rightful Welsh clay.

No, it bombed because no one gives a shit about king Arthur.

How about you avoid watching hollywood movies and stick to more obscure low budget movies that might not have as good CGI but have a good story?

the whole point of king arthur is that he is fighting the saxons dumbass, england was being formed

it's a good story please kys

game of thrones watching faggot

>idk, just googled for st. maricius and "moorish knights"

Well it does look fake.

Does not look like a medieval painting at all.
Does not look like a renessaince painting at all.
Does not look like a painting at all.

Does look like like it was created yesterday with phtoshop by someone who does not know medieval, renessaince or even later styles of painting.

Everything about it looks fake: the way background is presented, the way the flag is presented, the reflection on the forehead, the armor and the reflections on it etc.

That pic is bullshit.

>no muslims
Dropped.

who cares seriously.

The one statue is probably the oldest one, but even then no one knew how Mauricius really looked like, except that he was black.

Its like pictures of Jesus.

>Same thing happened last night .....streaming on kodi....
Fucking kodi shill again.

>actually i just realised King Arthur is post-roman period
It's pretty much fiction.
>so i guess there could have been a nig in england
Not really. Black Legionaries are typical wewuzery about North-Africans.

KANGZ

Btw, you whitebois worship Nier and anime but didn't chu know

really? I did not see this. can you point the episode and time?

What a steaming pile of shit movie that is. I wouldn't even care much about that single black guy but the whole thing is a ridiculous hodgepodge of european, african, arabian and asian architecture, clothes and faces. Fuck Hollywood.

This is the only painting of a Moor that I have handy

St. Mauritius.
It was not a knight and he died in 287dc lol.
Those are PAINTINGS, the view that the artist give to a story.

Maybe he was really white but during a war prior to that scene he was burned by the enemies but survived and now a future kangz.

I doesn't matter, really. Flick is shit anyway.

>Production budget - $175 mil
>Advertising budget - ~$100 mil
>Released May 12
>Domestic Box Office - $38.6 mil
>Total Box Office - $137.9 mil

Sup Forums needs to stop freaking out about every MUH DIVERSITY movie... 95% of them bomb and bomb HARD.

Let the free market work.

>the whole point of king arthur is that he is fighting the saxons dumbass

I already knew that idiot, I was just pointing out virtually all of what is now modern-day England used to be Welsh territories, it's an insult that most English people describe themselves as "British" when their Saxon ancestors fought against the real native British.

Also what said, there wouldn't have been any nigs there as Rome never penetrated further south than the coastal areas of North Africa.

Black people where put in zoo´s in the late 1800′s and early 1900 in Antwerp and Paris. So i doubt a black person would be a knight in those years

The hypocrital usefull idiots and cucks crying, when you did the same with that non-sense meme called Alberto barbosa about Portugal.

Post more you fucking nigger.

*t

"who cares seriously."

>posts fake shit to promote shit agenda
>then says we should not care about realz anyway

I wonder (((who))) could it be.

Blacks will and have never been that dignified, so black moors have to be an extreme rarity

you did not understand my post:
We do not have "genuine" pictures from Mauricius because there were not pictures back then.
It was the dark ages, people were busy surviving.

Thats why I mentioned Jesus: Even though we do not know how he looked, it does not matter.

holy shit. They found the ugliest nigger they could for his new companion.

nigger zoo

lol exactly the same thing happened to me last night
>see knight of the noggervilles
>turn it off and watch The Witch for the third time

you gave up your right to the land when the romans conquered you

black people where slaves or in zoos back then so they where serainly not knights

And your giving up your right to the land by letting middle easterners and Africans conquer you. We Welsh will still be here long after you though hahaha. And when you decide to flee England for Wales, just know, you will not be welcome hahahaha.

The introduction of Bill this season, along with the new writers and the emphasis on "diversity" has absolutely destroyed any respect a lot of viewers had for Doctor Who.

The show's had its share of social/political commentary before, but it's always generally been subtle and moderate - this season has been one episode after another of:
YAY LESBIANS!
YAY DIVERSITY!
BOO CONSERVATIVES!
BOO WHITE PRIVILEGE!
YAY LESBIANS!

> My ancestor :)

>black Lancelot
>Lancelot is primarily known for having an affair with Guinevere, King Arthur's wife.

KEKED BY BBC

When do we see African tribes with white tribal leaders?

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/not-all-knights-round-table-were-white-180949361/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moriaen

do you degenerates even know how to google

FFS

I actually like Bill
And it's not like Diversity is a new thing in Doctor Who. Especially since Moffat took charge

the politics should be a bit more neutral, though

explain this shit then

>King Arthur was born at Tintagel
>We Welsh
Sick of it.

watch Transformers...it wuz kangs in medieval England too...shiite

Do we call this blackwashing?
Blacktarnishing?
Blackpolishing?
Blackdirtying?
Blackening?

No one in here implied all knights where white.

What we said is that NONE of them where black. EVER.

DO you realize that there are more than 2 races right?

The guy you posted was the son of a moor. So he was probably arab, not nigger.

>"it's OK, I'm not going to pay them for this propaganda brainwashing session!"

>responding to this many posts
>FFS
You have to go back.

>A modern dark-skinned "black" Moor
Looks like he's more Indian than black to me.