>Thread nostalgia theme
youtube.com/watch?v=OY5zQXYYMaw

>Required reading for stupid Americans
pastebin.com/nhTNFfMC

>Queens Speech Bill-by-bill Quick Rundown
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40339564

>EU leaders says UK offer could 'worsen situation'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40378913

>Darren Osborne charged with terrorism-related murder and attempted murder following Ramavan incident
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40381794

>More than 800 homes in tower blocks in Camden evacuated because of fire safety concerns
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40389148

>Norman Lamb not standing for Lib Dem leader because he's a Brexiteer
libdemvoice.org/no-normtroopers-this-time-norman-lamb-wont-stand-for-leader-54692.html
archive.is/948zZ

>HS2 and WCML bidders revealed (First will always be BTFO after last time)
expressandstar.com/news/transport/2017/06/23/three-rivals-bidding-for-hs2-and-west-coast-franchise/
archive.is/DtZrg

>Police confirm fire started by a fridge
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40380584

>Survivors of London's Grenfell Tower fire are to be rehomed in a luxury development in the heart of Kensington, the government has said.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40357280

>Show us where you are at all times goy
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/06/23/police-issue-child-safety-warning-snapchat-maps-update-reveals/
archive.is/I6p5A

>US lying about Best Korea
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-40377543

>Prince Phillip still in hospital
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40380140

>Tories accused of breaching electoral law (Again)
thelondoneconomic.com/news/tories-embroiled-new-potential-election-fraud-scandal/23/06/
archive.is/2a3mq

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ijavS0R3Wj8
youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw
youtube.com/watch?v=fAIM7BXCAn0
2oceansvibe.com/2017/04/04/lets-talk-about-the-british-pr-firm-hired-by-the-guptas-to-create-racial-tension-in-sa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

too forced....you have to be MUCH more organic

>id give you a tip but im not gay.

never forgetti

has anyone actually held a debate with a member of antifa?

i am a member of antifa

Sadly not.

I tried once

>Lib Dems lost only 9% of their leave voters

Kys

w-what are my senpais up to today...?

Despite this being an anonymous board that prides itself on this fact - there are people amongst us who believe themselves to be particularly special and above all others here. They believe that their posts and opinions are more highly valued and more important than the contributions of others - these people are known as tripfags.

They are a rotten pustulent cancer that has destroyed this board - along with their allies: The Karenposters and the miscellaneous food item posters - they have worked tirelessly to derail all forms of rational discussion in favour of their rampant egomania. Their almost unquenchable narcissism has derailed countless discussion and caused a great rift between the formerly united posters of Brit/pol/.
The Tripcunt is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a narcissist, egomaniac, arsehole, attention seeker, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But tell people to filter his tripcode and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
You can stop tripfags by simply not responding to them ever. You can hide and filter tripcodes by going to the [SETTINGS] link at the bottom of the page and adding their tripcode to the FILTER option. BE SURE TO HIDE POST STUBS.

This will improve your experience here tenfold - as it has done mine.
TRIPCODES TO ADD TO THE FILTER LIST!
!!sD6h8LgcbfU
!!QzsVseG+8V9
!!hf1gYlduTsB
!!sD0UmouIGCJ
!!spag5sNh5f7
!!pe/WI0WvgxN
!!XKy4PC1RH+2
!khan0DfcYs
!mweAve86e6
!xi8/JKFwzo
!!ThhQM/i4Nz8
!I6NTH72U2IX
!!FJ60XUrqjrt
!!1g9WUtblos
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!!2n6HRZ4KjiF
!5pkhWnNeCo
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!!seGTL0R3Pm0
!!hn7ASgIZ1vE
!!Mpz12hyftwG
!!nXiB6ED9Yjj
!!QGsZcEJW159

I'm so lonely

>plates of chips
>shows fries
bru...

>corbyn wants to pay 16 year olds £10 an hour

What a fucking stupid idea

Give me some (You)s

They think in slogans and speak in bullets.

youtube.com/watch?v=ijavS0R3Wj8

>BoJo buffonery costs lives.

tfw not on there

you always have us...

He's a stupid man.

It isn't.

Who do you think decides who gets physically removed?

Why can you not articulate an argument without using greentext?

Can't wait for those funny comedians on channel 4 to do cocky accents and strawmen from edl today XDDdd

>Tfw the post was made for you

it would be nice if the (mainstream media) could be a bit more patriotic

today is british armed forces day and just by coincidence the end of ramadan. will there be a happening?

They don't debate, they exist to violently enforce communism without thought or any cognitive overhead at all.

And also Glastonbury is happening.

jesus no wonder the UK is gay.

Cause I'm nice

>Jeremy Corbyn visits Glastonbury to suck up remaining youth vote

Fuck me. Does this man get any more pathetic?

HAHAHA idslam isn'd a thread guyz those muslamic ray guns am i righd?? :DDD

youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw

(You)

So I saw posters saying people should take part in ramadan to lose weight

It's clever though, why bother chasing traditional votes when you can make stupid promises and do retarded publicity stunts to get young people off their arses for once?

Ov Vey is like anudda shoah you're being a natzee member the 6 gorrilon Jo Cox's

>stuffing yourself at midnight will help you lose weight

if nothing happens i will become a tripfag

don't tweet when you get back from a heavy sesh lads

Nope.

>16 year olds have more disposable income

>spend more money

>boost the economy

duh

don't do it lad, nothing is worth the embarrassment

wtf i love the minimum wage now, raise it to £100 an hour

NO, THERE WILL NOT.

YOU FUCKING LOSERS, YOU REALLY THINK THERE'S GOING TO BE AN ATTACK?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

ATTACKS ARE RARE; ESPECIALLY ON SO CALLED "TARGET DATES"

STAY MAD

just saw an ftm transgender at the local shop lads

Pretty shaken up, being a repressed mtf. I get extremely uncomfortable around anyone who is lgbt.

I need to be around straight cis people or I get panicky

your economically ignorant argument has won me over let's just raise it to £1000 /hr

>Daily Star

>ISIS warning

literally nothing will happen

Why not just auto-filter all trips?

Mistress magpie t.b.h.

>terror attacks across the West to "liquify blood"

Oh no! And I wanted my blood solid! ISIS can't get away with this!

youtube.com/watch?v=fAIM7BXCAn0

Yeah.... a 'debate'

oh god please glasto happening!!!! so many corbyn shitstains there high as shit on drugs. Imagine their last moments.
>high on ket
>singing along to Coldplay
>Holding up a #HugAMuslim sign while getting back pats from all the other retards
>truck of peace slams through crowd with alluh snackbar blasting from it's speakers
>dying on the floor in a pool of blood with fellow corbychevs
>#NOTALLMUSLIMS the cunt's sign said as he took his lasts breaths

>reminder that she will piss on you for £120 quid

Imagine how much cladding you could get for that

Hi, can you please ask your Liberal Democrat party to stop affiliating with folks actively planting racism and genocide in South Africa.

Cheers.

2oceansvibe.com/2017/04/04/lets-talk-about-the-british-pr-firm-hired-by-the-guptas-to-create-racial-tension-in-sa/

>i feels good now, i'm a tripfag

Thanks lad

Tripfags are fucking faggots

Don't be foolish.

Raising the minimum wage to £10 an hour would come out of company profits, which have been going up and up.

So Corbyn and Abbot sponsered a motion to disestablish the Church of England

Antidisestablishmentarianism must prevail

It's a shit translation from the arabic, which likely meant 'make blood flow in the west.'

The word 'liquify' probably means the same thing.

Most non-western languages are far more simplistic than western ones, and this can lead to translation errors because the savages use the same word to refer to dozens of concepts that westerners have unique words or phrases for.

yes we should repurpose all business profits to other means

i think habbenings is highly likely

if doubles habbingings will be had

Get out of here moron. To enter this board you need at least 3 brain cells.

tell me more user

Not an argument

We should repurpose more business profits.

What's happening on Channel 4 today?

>would come out of company profits

no it would not. Taxes would be raised which companies would find ways to evade, and then it would come either out of the public pocket or be taken on as debt. This would only further our rapid decline into debt ridden shithole, we will be Greece tier in 15 years if this thinking prevails

Economics 101

No, they'd come out of the employer surplus, and would inevitably force some businesses towards automation, redundancies, or liquidation. Overall, it'd generate a deadweight loss that neither the businesses or employers would get.

please this has to habben

But have no skills and aren't worth £10 an hour to any employer

Yes because you know why company profits are increasing? Because you are continually using their services which only they provide. If you hate that then fuck off to the countryside and live a nomadic lifestyle.

Nonsense, the companies would pay the taxes.

If you crack down on tax avoiders the rest will learn their lesson soon enough.

solid aryan blood would be a rare treat

Just make a a law saying "all companies must pay us so and so millions of pounds"

>fuck off to the countryside and live a nomadic lifestyle
That'd literally be my dream. Get away from everyone and everything. Would be perfect

Because the minimum wage has lead to an increase in unemployment...

o wait

So what? The employer has no choice

I sent a tweet just now. She's a LibDem Palry candidate, oops.

>Denial

is there going to be some habbening in london today tommy robinson is there i think

trying out a few things desu

What a silly argument.

>Don't eat, because food is now a commodity.

Fuck off lad. Ideally food would just be distributed fairly but I'm forced to buy it you nonce.

give me a rundown

bell pottinger were hired to support Zuma? I know Zuma's an idiot, what exactly has happened?

No source.

Binned.

They still have the choice to sack their workers if they deem the money more valuable than the labour a worker can provide.

Nothing, but expect the leftist comedians to do there strawman routine of edl to show how dumb and raycist right wingers are.

I hear our Blood Refinery expedition team to Antarctica finally struck ARYAN BLOOD - turns out the Nazis were hiding under the ice and away from us.

They're installing the giant Henry Hoover over the breach now - hope to be sucking them out of their little nest by the end of the day.

Everything you need to know, hope you lynch this bitch.

>I'm forced to buy it
No you're not you thick wad of shit. You can easily grow it like your forebearers did. The reason why you don't? You are a lazy fucker and you like the convenience of going to the supermarket and having someone else have to do all the work for you.

Not if the government punishes them for doing so

20 stone mammoth nigger, gibmidat food

>eats 5 times more than you
>fair.

shut up you faggot

>crack down on tax avoiders

have fun with your millions of pounds in prosecution fees

>the companies would pay the taxes

or just move their legal hubs to ireland or luxembourg like they are doing right now. Nobody pays their fucking taxes kid unless they're an idiot.

Right yeah that will work why didn't I think of that

just move here
get a tourist visa and just stay once it's finished
your never get checked as the police will think your either english or dutch
or even try claiming asylum like that guy in canada successfully did

How would I grow my own food?

By buying seeds? By buying livestock? By buying land? By buying fertiliser? By buying a house in the countryside?

Everything is a commodity these days. Some fat cat profits off of everything.

Oh, so the Government has the right to tell people how to spend their money now?

Are you trying to cause capital flight?

>16 year olds have more disposable income
Everything goes up in price to match

>spend more money
Worth just the same as before due to inflation, combined with reduction in jobs, will probably make things worse

>boost the economy
By bringing automation and technology into viability due to increased costs of manual labour and result in job losses at the lower end, the only boost would be to productivity and competitiveness abroad - the 16 years old will lose out

We have one of the lowest youth unemployment rates in Europe for a reason.

I'm so fucking mad about what's happening to the whites in South Africa, and the rage has been high since reading what we did (or didn't do) in Rhodesia.

And they always have, it's just that now things are cheaper than ever due to economies of scale and the division of labour

Except not employing them