Jewish Crash

There is only one way to stop the west being gutted economically during Trump's term

We need to get ahead of the narrative. There is going to be a Jewish Crash of the stock market due to the bubble they have inflated over the last 8 years. This is Jewish engineered and they have no problem having it come down on Trump's watch - transferring the blame onto him, the right wing, and ensuring Jewish leftwing political control into the future while Republicans are laughed at

Janet Yellen has started raising interest rates aggressively after leaving them alone during Obama's years. If Hillary was in they would keep interest rates low and wait it out
Now it is their time to let it happen. But we can stop that Sup Forums. This is a Jewish Crash. The Jewish people have their stranglehold over the Federal reserve which spent the last 8 years pumping up the stock market bubble for their own financial gain while the real economy never received the needed course correction for a true recovery
We have to make sure it is a publicly known meme that there is going to be a Jewish Crash of the western stock markets which Trump is NOT to blame for but the Jews are. Obama is complicit for letting them get away with it inflating the largest bubble in history for 8 years - building the biggest crash in history

This crash is Jewish. If everyone knows that it is Jewish then it would not cripple us so severely because they would not let it happen

The Jewish crash in the next 3 years will be the largest ever

All the Jewish resources in the world will be devoted to stopping it from happening if everyone correctly realises the Jews caused it in the first place

Assemble a list of Jewish Federal reserve bankers and mainstream economists who lead to this bubble being inflated and who now are ambivalent about it crashing

Other urls found in this thread:

xup.in/dl,78956782/oops-we-did-it-again.txt/
youtube.com/watch?v=2K9_0v1lzcM
youtube.com/watch?v=cUK8w-hM2mQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Assemble a list of Jewish Federal reserve bankers and mainstream economists who lead to this bubble being inflated and who now are ambivalent about it crashing."

xup.in/dl,78956782/oops-we-did-it-again.txt/

'Here is the raw txt file full of Fed Reserve doxes, too large to post on pastebin. I have it saved so will reupload if I must.' - from previous thread

Report on the coming crash by Banker who predicted the 2008 crash with certainty:
youtube.com/watch?v=2K9_0v1lzcM

>page 8

OP don't you know that economic crashes are part and parcel of living in a central bank country? Occasional crashes are much better than the unstable and wild times before the Federal Savior came along in 1913. We should be thankful of the stability our bank cartel masters give us, it's not their fault our bad financial decisions crash the economy sometimes.

Bump. Trump needs to start talking about the (((plans))) for the economy before they crash it on him. ASAP while he's still fairly new in office. The longer he waist, the more people will think it was his fault.

he needs to be doing a behind the scenes secret documentary with just a small amount of his time - chronicling the thought that he inherited a giant inflated bubble from Obama and his efforts to prevent a crash. we will need all the recorded information we can get about this and Trump is in the prime position to order collection of it

obviously it can't be released before a crash because that could cause a financial panic if the President was claiming there would be one.

this one simple trick could save the public from being fed a false narrative after it happens

it's over trump is jewish puppet

Can someone gather information on Paul Krugman? He is the Jewish economist who has heavily influenced public opinion and economic policy over the last 8 years and is heavily anti goy. He called for more spending to inflate this bubble. He is on record calling to inflate the housing bubble that caused 2008 also. His reckless economic thinking is the sort of Jewish economic mania that has lead to this coming crash

Just one Jew congratulating another Jew for his incredibly Jewish effect on modern economic policy:
youtube.com/watch?v=cUK8w-hM2mQ

Bump

Ironically, (((they))) built their own camps this time.

kek

Bump

What are you going to do about it? Fagt.

>the bubble they have inflated over the last 8 years.
not sure there was much to inflate since this last crisis, but it sounds totally plausible

END THE FED, lads

Ron Paul tried to warn us but we didn't listen.

this

What are you doing to do about, kike?

Never gonna happen diaspora kike.
Kys and gibe shekels.

this doesn't really go far enough

we need to audit the entirety of the effect the Federal reserve has had since 1913 and wealth redistribute all the ill gotten gains that has been directed over to Jews back to the American citizens

all the Jewish gains from inflating the stock market bubble needs to be redirected to prop up any losses the citizens will suffer once this crash hits

>gibe
Your instrument of slavery, the american dollar, is dead.

I feel sorry for those people who don't have total control of their 401ks. Most of my money is in a self-managed account so I can quickly sell off the assets when a crash comes, but most companies don't allow you to do that when its on an employer sponsored plan.

We should ditch the american dollar once and for all, no more jokes from the jews.

Thats why i asked for shekels.

nice power fantasy. I demand a nice hot mixed Jewish gf on top of all that.

in all seriousness I'd be happy to just abolish the fed and jail those responsible. if we ask for reparations we're no better than dindu gibs me dat.

>Jewish
Don't forget most normies are guilt ridden and blind for history.
>Second Bankers Crash
would be better, it is the same and for normies it is a narrative they already know, and getting the meme back in their head under chan control, legacy media wouldn't be able to spin it back, politics would lose public support and would look at a full scale civil war when they "save" the banks and economic collapse when they don't do it.

I know, Soros is betting on this, and we will play right in his hand. But at this point there is just one goal, Cutting Alex heart out, sacrificing it to his own God while George watches, and let expand that "crisis" way beyond what he bet on. Remember, in economics it everything about timing.

If it gets crashed it will be the perfect opportunity to abolish the Fed. Also, the economy in its current state is gamed for tricks while the majority eke by. This is all by design as well. Create as much poverty as is possible. Alinsky 101. Seriously wouldn't be hard to take the richest 400 people in the world, seize their shit, and start a new system, and a new era.

the carnage from this crash will be so big it could even force the normies to want communism
that's how bad it will be

we have to shift the narrative to the perpetrators

this is not capitalism. this is your economy on Judaism

bump

Stocks just rise every month and I wait and lose returns. I should just quit investing ffs.

bump for extremely important thread