Poland is dying

Are we going the demographic problem going on in Poland aka the "last chance for the white race"?
You can fix economy but not demographics and Poland is clearly losing in terms of demographics.

Other urls found in this thread:

thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/291488,More-births-in-Poland-in-2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 muh declining population is ok ex: japan
Poland isn't Japan, Japan is overpopulated.

Yeah us whites are done for. Poland had had less births than deaths since 2014.
At least they have no mudslimes.

>At least they have no mudslimes.
And? Lmao, nobody cares, it's about the white race now

>lmao
yeah m8 real qual you convinced me with your great intellect and shilling.

Fuck off back to your notebook and try another shill thread - you might get more biters next time. Try a new flag or some divide on conquer thingy.
Sage

Kys

Give me polish qt and I will help breed her out

It's because you all came over here.

Good, let it die already

I do not understand why Catholic countries like Spain, Italy and Poland have such low birth rate these days.

Demographics will change after the conflict.

Nanananana. Show ur real flag then we talk.

Which conflict?

hey i just want 2 let u know it is against global rules 2 declare sage

Race war

>Catholic
No one really believes that shit anymore. Normies identify as whatever prevalent religion in the country because they want to feel normal. Only old ladies who are afraid to die actually practice religion.

How many million diasporic Poles are there throughout the EU?

>this thread again
fuck off kike

Use your geographic flag, shill

Literally this.

holy this shill thread is abhorrent. Are you shill posters just fucking retards or what?

Islam is really winning Europe

It's not. Fuck off.

thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/291488,More-births-in-Poland-in-2016

Show your real flag you fucking kraut kike

Good, more land for fewer people and less unemployment when digitalization and mechanisation get rid of unqualified jobs.

Yet still : births > deaths

They won't since GSG9 would come to arrest them for being on a website that promotes racism.
Das Fuhrer Merkel wants all the racists arrested after all.

Isn't that right, OP. You'll be arrested if anyone in your government finds out you been posting here. Be a real shame if anyone told the Diversity Reich what you've been posting

Poland will have a big movement of population from western european countries.
It's a bit like californians.

It's simple really:

1. Bring 1 million one refugees from subsaharan Africa. IQ 60 maximum.
2. Let them breed with with women.
3. Financially support interracial relationship, absolutely no support for polish families
4. ???
5. Shalom!

You're correct. This is why we should raise taxes and cut expenditure in Poland. If this was only possible...

Anyway, not only Poland, but Europe generally is doomed. It's full of ponzi schemes that only wait to be blown up by chinese debt crisis

>Europe generally is doomed
can't wait

do polish girls make good wives? i'm a good Catholic boy and i want a girl with good values and morals .

We recently took 2 million ukies, we will be good. Also brits soon deport our citizen or make their lives living hell and they come back on their own.

the problem here is, we have less breeding age women than men. But don't worry, you can send us your sister.

Because when Poles want more Lebensraum they don't invade other countries, but just get less children, so they would have more space in the future

Female education wrecked them hard, same thing happened in Iran and their fertility rate is about the same. However, Traditional Catholics are growing rapidly and are replacing normie Catholics, mainly because these Catholics have high fertility rates all across the world

We should abolish our state owned retirement system. Many people would choose investing in kids, not in some vague future pensions, but today you have no choice.

>Traditional Catholics are growing rapidly and are replacing normie Catholics
Catholics are dying bro, just like catholicism